EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Let's talk about sex...and then we hang you...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's talk about sex...and then we hang you...
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JEDDAH: Lewd remarks about sex by a Saudi man in Jeddah that broadcast last week on LBCs Red Line has led to his arrest, Arab News learned on Wednesday.

Mazen Abdul Jawad appeared on the program last week in a red button-down shirt and open collar bragging in graphic detail about his sexual conquests.

In the segment, Abdul Jawad talks about having slept with a neighbor when he was only 14 and how this got him interested in sex. After discussing sex and foreplay in graphic detail and providing a recipe for an aphrodisiac, Abdul Jawad is seen getting into his vehicle at night on a Jeddah street.

It all starts with turning my Bluetooth on while cruising around in my car, he tells the camera.

About 100 people have filed a complaint against Abdul Jawad at the summary court in Jeddah. They allege Abdul Jawad has not only confessed to pre-marital sex, but also violated another Shariah principle by publicizing his sinful behavior.

Local reports Wednesday say Abdul Jawad is a 32-year-old employee of Saudi Airlines. A Saudi daily newspaper spoke with Abdul Jawad before he was arrested. He claims the shows producers took his quotes out of context and that he planned to appoint an attorney to file a lawsuit against LBC.

Ahmad Qasim Al-Ghamdi, director of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice for Makkah, told Arab News that speaking so openly about vice is a punishable offense and that everyone involved with the broadcast is culpable.

It is wrong to host people on television to speak publicly about vice and issues against our religion, he said. The program presents anomalies and deviancy in society that are unacceptable and immoral and should be punished according to Shariah.

Red Lines is known for addressing controversial subjects. One episode addressed the subject of homosexuality. The program airs every Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. on LBC.

Malik Maktabi, the presenter of Red Line told Arab News that he could not comment specifically about the case, but he underscored that his program does not aim to tarnish Saudi Arabia.

http://www.a1saudiarabia.com/Bragging-on-TV-about-sex-lands-Saudi-in-hot-water/

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's talk about sex

fuc i would be hung i am such a perv.. glad i am american..if i was arab they would stone me for sure...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same article, this one includes a video clip...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2009/07/saudi-arabia-saudi-man-crosses-red-line.html

What a greazy slimeball this guy is. In true Arab fashion, he has stuffed animals and Mickey Mouse in his sex room. What's with the stuffed animals? It looks like MJ's sex room, lol.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday, Aug 9, 2009 Posted on Sun, Aug. 09, 2009
Saudi Arabia closes TV station after sex talk

The Associated Press
Authorities have closed the offices of the Lebanese-based LBC satellite TV station in Jiddah after it broadcast an interview with a Saudi man speaking frankly about sex and showed off erotic toys, a Saudi official said Sunday.
Abdul-Rahman al-Hazza, the spokesman of the Ministry of Culture and Information, told The Associated Press that LBC's office in the western city of Jiddah office was closed because of the program and because it is unlicensed.

"The closure is indefinite," al-Hazza said.

The Saudi man, Mazen Abdul-Jawad, has been in detention since last Friday. Abdul-Jawad, a 32-year-old Saudi Airlines employee, has begged forgiveness from Saudi society for appearing on LBC's "Bold Red Line" program, in which he appeared to be talking about his sexual exploits.

His July 15 television appearance shocked many in this conservative kingdom. Saudi Arabia, which is the birthplace of Islam, enforces strict segregation of the sexes. An unrelated couple, for example, can be detained for being alone in the same car or having a cup of coffee in public. Saudis observe such segregation even at home, where they have separate living rooms for male and female guests.

The television segment begins with Abdul-Jawad apparently talking about the first time he had sex - at age 14 with a neighbor. Then the divorced father of four sons leads viewers into his bedroom where he says: "Everything happens in this room."

Sulaiman al-Jumeii, Abdul-Jawad's lawyer, insists the interview was manipulated, his client was not aware in many instances that he was being recorded and the sex toys were provided by the LBC staff.

More than 200 people have filed legal complaints against Mazen Abdul-Jawad, dubbed a "sex braggart" by the media, and many Saudis say he should be severely punished.

In Beirut, LBC's chief Pierre Daher on Sunday maintained his company's no-comment policy since the controversy erupted. He refused to confirm or deny the closure when contacted by AP.
http://www.star-telegram.com/468/story/1528134.html

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com