EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Australia & Israel are the new Nazi paradises

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Australia & Israel are the new Nazi paradises
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Australia is the only major Western country that admitted large numbers of Nazis and ex-Nazis between 1945 and 1950 and has failed to successfully prosecute even a single one.
As the Jerusalem Post noted last year, Australia "has failed to convict, denaturalize, deport, expel or extradite a single Nazi war criminal", making it "a haven for some of the worst of Hitler's henchmen".
Technically that may have slightly changed with the decision by the Courts to extradite Konrads Kalejs to Latvia following a request for his extradition from that country. However, with Kalejs' appeal estimated to take up to four years, and considering his age and alleged state of health, it is unlikely that he will ever leave Australia.

Australia assumes that the bizarre notion that all sins are forgiven along with the granting of citizenship. It has been suggested that because convicts, transported from Britain to settle in Australia this country has adopted a live and let live philosophy and that this notion, along with the principle of tabula rasa is at work. I find this argument specious on two grounds. First, convicts transported to Australia were not granted a "clean slate." In fact, for many decades it was considered appropriate to hide one's past. Secondly, those who committed crimes of a more serious nature were either not transported, having being hanged, or if they were transported and committed grievous crimes in Australia, were likely to suffer the same fate as they would have suffered in Britain. But such an argument would only be marginally relevant at best since we are not talking about criminals (for whom forgiveness might be acceptable) but monsters.

Two recent and related events have once again brought the question of Australia as a refuge for former Nazis back into focus. The first, a series of reports by The Sydney Morning Herald in August of 1999 uncovered documents showing that scientists and technicians were brought from Germany to Australia as part of a scheme to bring in highly trained technicians. The Employment of Scientific and Technical Aliens Scheme (ESTEA) operated between 1946 and 1951, bringing in 127 German scientists of whom almost one-third were affiliated with either the Nazi Party or other Nazi groups. In addition some of the remainder had worked for the Nazis in military research or for I G Farben, the notorious chemical firm that used concentration camp inmates as workers. The second is the ongoing furore over Konrad Kalejs, an alleged war criminal, and the unwillingness of successive Australian governments to take any action in dealing with his case.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is Israel stated in your topic yet there is no mention to Israel in the entire article?

How do you expect any kind of credibility if you are misleading memebers here?

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And post a damn link for pete's sake, this is actually obligatory when it comes to news related articles, it's a way for us to verify and judge the source of the content.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Ahmadinejad
Member # 17376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mama Ahmadinejad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the source for you Exiiled:

http://www.jewishmag.com/48mag/nazis/nazis.htm

As you see, TootieKing brought Israel into the title because she is a fanatic. There is no mention in Bruce Rosen's original.

Enjoy your hols dearie? Glad to you see you back - must save a fortune on flights, 15 people in one head [Wink]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mama Ahmadinejad:

As you see, TootieKing brought Israel into the title because she is a fanatic. There is no mention in Bruce Rosen's original.

Enjoy your hols dearie? Glad to you see you back - must save a fortune on flights, 15 people in one head [Wink]

Thanks for the link, and let me guess you're a good cop/bad cop troll all rolled up in one. Hey any attention is better than no replies, right.
[Confused]

[Big Grin]

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
Why is Israel stated in your topic yet there is no mention to Israel in the entire article?

How do you expect any kind of credibility if you are misleading memebers here?

LOL, I expected (incorrectly) those reading possessed some rudimentary comprehension of Russia->Israel, Russia->Australia, Russia->South Africa migration treads.
My bad. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mama Ahmadinejad:

Sorry Mister Pork.
I forget people have difficulty correlating data streams.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldnt y concentrate a bit on your family since you went all the way to UK to visit. Cant imagine why they let you in again....... If y intend to spent your whole vacation online you might as well have stayed in Egypt with the stonecollecting husband of yours [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Tibe, how was your holiday?? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was AAWWWESOMMMMEE thanx - did i miss out on any news or any new trolls??? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com