EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet

Israeli forces have attacked a flotilla of aid-carrying ships aiming to break the country's siege on Gaza.
Up to 16 people were killed and more than 30 people injured when troops stormed the Freedom Flotilla early on Monday, the Israeli Army Radio said.
The flotilla was attacked in international waters , 65km off the Gaza coast.
Footage from the flotilla's lead vessel, the Mavi Marmara, showed armed Israeli soldiers boarding the ship and helicopters flying overhead.
Al Jazeera's Jamal Elshayyal, on board the Mavi Marmara, said Israeli troops had used live ammunition during the operation.
The Israeli Army Radio said soldiers opened fire "after confronting those on board carrying sharp objects".
Free Gaza Movement, the organisers of the flotilla, however, said the troops opened fire as soon as they stormed the ships.
They also said the ships were now being towed to the Israeli town of Haifa, instead of Ashdod to avoid waiting journalists.
Earlier, the Israeli navy had contacted the captain of the Mavi Marmara, asking him to identify himself and say where the ship was headed.
Shortly after, two Israeli naval vessels had flanked the flotilla on either side, but at a distance.
Organisers of the flotilla carrying 10,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid then diverted their ships and slowed down to avoid a confrontation during the night.
They also issued all passengers life jackets and asked them to remain below deck.
Al Jazeera’s Ayman Mohyeldin, reporting from Jerusalem, said the Israeli action was surprising.
"All the images being shown from the activists on board those ships show clearly that they were civilians and peaceful in nature, with medical supplies on board. So it will surprise many in the international community to learn what could have possibly led to this type of confrontation," he said.

Protests

Condemnation has been quick to pour in after the Israeli action.
Israeli police have been put on a heightened state of alert across the country to prevent any civil disturbances.
Thousands of Turkish protesters tried to storm the Israeli consulate in Istanbul soon after the news of the operation broke. The protesters shouted "Damn Israel" as police blocked them.
Turkey is also reported to have summoned the Israeli ambassador to lodge a protest.
Meanwhile, Ismail Haniya, the Hamas leader in Gaza, has dubbed the Israeli action as "barbaric".
Hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists, including a Nobel laureate and several European legislators, are with the flotilla, aiming to reach Gaza in defiance of an Israeli embargo.
But Israel has said it will not allow the flotilla to reach the Gaza Strip and vowed to stop the six ships from reaching the coastal Palestinian territory.
The flotilla had set sail from a port in Cyprus on Sunday and aimed to reach Gaza by Monday morning.
Israel said the boats were embarking on "an act of provocation" against the Israeli military, rather than providing aid, and that it had issued warrants to prohibit their entrance to Gaza.
It asserted that the flotilla would be breaking international law by landing in Gaza, a claim the organisers rejected.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/05/201053133047995359.html

COWARDS!!

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Aljazeera and I saw this Live. It's too bad that this will stall peaceful actions.

It's a sad event. Isreal and Palestinians need to learn to respect each other. I early today heard a great song from a group of People from Isreal and Palestine. Love and working together was the theme of the song.

I hope Isreal and Palestine can work out their differences and see that working together will better both sides. Unity is the key, also I see that Irans nuke threats have Isrealites in a paranoid view of middle eastern countries and people trying to help the people in Gaza. Sad really. [Frown]

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy.
Turkey is really really angry about this.
Act of what is effectively lethal piracy, and Turkish citizens murdered? Phew.
Helicopter gunships in international waters?
Peace activists too.
This could and should get very serious.
How much longer can Israel's buddies across the Atlantic go on insisting that Israel does not threaten peace in the ME?
I bet the IDF are busily confiscating film of the attack.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmad911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is very sad Read This..Israel attacks Gaza aid ships, up to 19 dead
Last Updated: Monday, May 31, 2010 | 6:02 AM ET Comments42Recommend185
CBC News
Hamas security officers patrol the waters off Gaza on Sunday while waiting for a flotilla of pro-Palestinian activists on six ships. (Hatem Moussa/Associated Press)
At least 10 people are dead after Israeli commandos boarded a flotilla of six ships trying to break its blockade of the Gaza strip.

A later report by an Israeli television station suggests the death toll may have reached 19.

The incident happened more than 60 kilometres out to sea in international waters, and the two sides are offering conflicting accounts about what happened on the ships.

A reporter on one of the boats said the Israelis fired at the vessel before boarding it, and the Israelis said they only opened fire after being attacked by activists with sticks, knives and guns.

"During the incident the soldier's lives were in danger," said a statement from the Israel Defense Forces, but the Free Gaza Movement, one of the groups organizing the flotilla, disputed the claims of violence.

At least four Israeli officers were injured in the clashes, which occurred in the early hours Monday morning, the BBC reported. The European Union has called for a full inquiry to determine what happened.

Israeli Trade Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer voiced "regret at all the fatalities," but noted that Israeli forces had been forced to defend themselves.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said Israel had committed a massacre and declared three days of mourning.

Israeli security forces were on alert across the country.

No details on casualties

Israel has said it will tow the ships to the port of Ashdod, where a special passport and detention centre has been set up, the BBC reported.

The activists were headed to Gaza on a mission meant to draw attention to a three-year-old Israeli blockade of the coastal territory. Israel imposed the blockade after Hamas militants took power there.

There were no details on the identities of the casualties, or on the conditions of some of the more prominent people on board, including 1976 Nobel Peace Prize laureate Mairead Corrigan Maguire of Northern Ireland, European legislators and Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein, 85.

The Free Gaza movement, an international group of pro-Palestinian activists,claims the blockade is unjust and a violation of international law.

Turkey condemns attack

Turkey's foreign minister condemned the assault on the flotilla, which was led by a Turkish ship and carried many Turkish passengers.

"Israel will have to endure the consequences of this behavior" a Turkish Foreign Ministry statement said.

Thousands of Turks came together Monday to march from Israel's Consulate in Istanbul toward the city's main square, shouting slogans denouncing Israel.

The march follows an attempt by a group of protesters to storm the Israeli Consulate.

With files from The Associated Press
Post a comment
42Comments have been posted
Recommend this story
185People have recommended this story
REPUBLISH | EMAIL | PRINT | Text Size: S M L XL | REPORT TYPO | SEND YOUR FEEDBACK |
Story comments (41)
Sort: Most recent | First to last | Agreed
J-Practical wrote:
Posted 2010/05/31
at 6:48 AM ET@iBLegend

You should educate yourself on the definition of 'genocide' before you make such sweeping statements
AgreeDisagreePolicyReport abuse
fromthevalley wrote:
Posted 2010/05/31
at 6:47 AM ETSavage and disgusting.
JohnnyRambo wrote:
Posted 2010/05/31
at 6:46 AM ETAfter this I don't think I can treat Israelis with the same level of respect as everyone else. If the Jewish community wants the world to give up it's prejudice against them, they have to give a little. Even if it means giving to people who hate them.
Adscam wrote:
Posted 2010/05/31
at 6:46 AM ETWhy is there a blockade? Just curious....I heard there were a lot of missiles being smuggled into Gaza. You don'thear much about it on the CBC. Oh, I know there were none on this media convoy...it may be a humanitarian stunt of the left wing activists on board but to the Brotherhood who planned this it is an extremly susccesful bait and trap military and media ploy...to the Brotherhood a few deaths are just part of the price. I mean if you send in suicide bombers to blow up woman and kids this is just more of the same.
Journosabre wrote:
Posted 2010/05/31
at 6:37 AM ET"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."
This also from the Hamas charter.
So who is it that refuses to negotiate?
Previous123456789Next
Comments on this story are pre-moderated. Before they appear, comments are reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our submission guidelines.

Comments are open and welcome until Wednesday, July 07, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
We reserve the right to close comments before then.
Post your comment
Note: The CBC does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that CBC has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever. Please note that comments are pre-moderated/reviewed and published according to our submission guidelines.

You must be logged in to leave a comment. Log in | Sign up
Comment:Post
Submission policy
Related
Israeli ships attack Gaza aid flotilla: reports
World Headlines

Top HeadlinesRecommendedCommented
BP will try new oil cap after 'top kill' fails 284|79
Israel attacks Gaza aid ships, up to 19 dead 41|184
N. Korea rally heightens tensions 305|111
Storm in Central America kills scores 27|29
Canadian CO relieved of Kandahar duty 560|269
People who read this also read …

Enviromena Power Systems
Leading solar power developer in the Middle East and North Africa
www.enviromena.com
Investing In Energy
Learn About Carbon Futures & Other Energy Investments. Free Download!
www.The-Green-Guide.info/
Renewable Energy Solution
Delivering the most effective & reliable solar energy solutions.
www.ptlsolar.com

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/05/31/israel-gaza-aid-death.html#ixzz0pVGlzVXP

Posts: 161 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmad911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Very sad , Israel is doing what ever they want , No one can stop them, The green light is on from OBAMA, I won't say President cause for me he is not Just a who will be gone soon all depends if the Jews in the USA wants to keep him.
DO SOMETHING OBAMA . He will say that Israel has the rights to defend there selves. BS.
Sorry but that is Sad.

Posts: 161 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonsense, how biased are you? Typical anti israel bs. Just attack Israel and ignore the other side of the story. The Palestinians need to move out and find another country and we can put all of this behind us.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
The Palestinians need to move out and find another country and we can put all of this behind us.

This isn't now, nor has it ever been, about Palestinians. Of the world cared about the group of people living in the world's largest open air prison, these people would have been evacuated a long time ago.

No.

It's about the land.

Land without faces hardly tugs at the human heartstring.

Humanity should be ashamed that this situation continues.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Hard to say Isreal was defending themselves.

The people on the Ship I think had no guns or weapons that would make Isreal kill 19 of them.

The whole Arab world is up in arms. This is not good.
I really don't know how this will end up. Arab League called a emergency meeting on June 1.

All you hope is that Isreal has a way out of this mess they created.
Also Sadly it could be done by people who are trying to control this world and Worsen it worse then it already is.

Let Love lead the way....through this mess. Isreal and Palestine need to try something different. Like Jesus said:"Love thy neighbour as Thy Self" Not only are Jews and Palestines linked through Country but they are linked through Blood. Why all the Hate [Confused] . We need to see upliftment for the People in Gaza and see more peace being shown then negativity.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stayingput, No nation ANYWHERE is going to create a hostile state on it's own borders. Israel would never do that and thus there will not be a Palestinian state. Think about it from that perspective.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still defending the indefensible Hammer?
Do they actually HAVE news media in the USA still?
Some of your 'opinions' seem to be from a parallel universe.

Even the Israeli press is shaking with horror at what has been done, if only because the repercussions could be shattering.
That poor old Jewish lady, [85?] must be suffering from deja vu.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
You are a dreamer Mo. there will never be a Palestinian state, both of us know that.
They need to make the Palestinians squeal until they leave.
Settlement construction continues this very day.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Actually, I never even mentioned a 'Palestinian State'.
The tens of thousands of Israelis who are leaving Israel every year, seem to be worried about the survival of a Israeli State.

No nation ANYWHERE is going to create a hostile state on it's own borders.

What???? What??? Do you not even know know that from day one Israel has created hostile neighbours?
Duh.

ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Nonsense, how biased are you? Typical anti israel bs. Just attack Israel and ignore the other side of the story. The Palestinians need to move out and find another country and we can put all of this behind us.

The hell with you and all Israelis , Yes I am anti israeli and hope the Iran will wipe Israel and will do that one day .

The palestinians will stay there and sit on the heart of each JEW and step on him, One day that will happened.
looks like you are a person that hates Arabs and maybe I am doing a mistake going down to your level.
You are in my EGNORE list . Yes I am an American , But a HUMAN American and not a Texan Animal.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just very angry at the news today. The world will say they are against the behaviour but do nothing as usual [Mad]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When this first happened they claimed that 19 people died. Glad it was not that high, but still 9 people is still too many lives lost.

I guess things have calmed down a bit. Turks were ready to destroy an Isreali compound.

Peace

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] The Jew bashing here need to stop, those so called "peace activists" were pretty well armed

Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers

Click for video^

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel creates its own problems and thus it further makes it hard for people to support them. Israel knows it can push buttons to a certain point.

Masonic Rebel who here is "Jew Bashing", calling a spade a spade is "Jew Bashing". The Israelis killed people bottom line. In that clip being hit with metal poles and chairs does not warrent Death.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masonic Rebel
The Jew bashing here need to stop, those so called "peace activists" were pretty well armed

Even if they were armed to the teeth they were well in inter-national waters..sorry gut the current government in Israel has little interest in solving the conflict with the Palestinians.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:
[Roll Eyes] The Jew bashing here need to stop, those so called "peace activists" were pretty well armed

Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers

Click for video^

It is not Jew bashing, it is Zionist bashing.
Even the Israeli Ministry of Energy said that it is a big scandal.
I have Israeli friends, even they told me that they feel sad.

As soon as those coward soldiers landed to the ship (while the ship was still in INTERNATIONAL WATERS) they opened fire. Those COWARDS cuffed EVEN severly injured people.

For your info, both before and after the attack, Turkey declared that the activists have NO ARMS on board. Turkish authorities check the ship before they depart and all they had;
2254 tones of cements
750 tons construction bars
50 tones tiles
98 generators
90 prefabricated houses
16 play grounds for kids
Medical stuffs
Medicines
Stationeries
Textile goods
and FOOD

I m sorry for the people died yesterday, but I feel more sorry for the people and children waiting desperately for that aid.

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari-Matamoros

quote:
"The Israelis killed people bottom line. In that clip being hit with metal poles and chairs does not warrent Death."
You mean being beaten with chairs, metal poles and stabbed to death, which warrants self defense in my book.
Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Brada-Anansi

quote:
"Even if they were armed to the teeth they were well in inter-national waters"
Let us add with the goal of trying to breach the blockade the flotilla and crew was warned not to do so.
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Please STFU! It is YOU who constantly ignores the other side of the story.

You're not a professor. You're not a teacher of any kind. You're just some behind the curve, low forehead, dumb southern hick trolling with multiple aliases. Over 1,000 of your ridiculous diatribes on ES speaks for itself. You cant help but to LIE and espouse red herring. COWARD!

And speaking of ignoring the other side of the story, you conveniently failed to mention how the ZIONIST state of Israel commits an act of barbarity and cruelty, whether the illegal invasion of Lebanon, the use of cluster munitions and chemical weapons on civilians, the construction of unmonitored and illegal nuclear weapons, or the deaths of US servicemen in the duplicitous attack on the USS Liberty, Israel, poor 'defenseless', armed to the teeth with weapons supplied by the US paid for by US taxpayer suppled dollars in the form of military subsidies pulls out the 'anti-Semitism' card and whines and moan about the suffering they endured in World War II under the Nazis. Boo hoo. Israel is committing genocide in similar fashion to Nazi Germany. How ironic. And Amerikkka is aiding and abetting Zionist Israeli atrocities.

Now go kill yourself!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Shahrazat

quote:
For your info, both before and after the attack, Turkey declared that the activists have NO ARMS on board
Those "peace activists" seriously injured 2 Israeli commandos and that speaks volumes considering how well trained the commandos are, I think it is safe to say that the Israeli soilders were Setup and Ambushed looks like the people on board were perpared for a conflict with Knifes and Poles as weapons both along With chairs were used on the soldiers
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Brada-Anansi

quote:
"Even if they were armed to the teeth they were well in inter-national waters"
Let us add with the goal of trying to breach the blockade the flotilla and crew was warned not to do so.
Israeli sovereign waters are 12 miles off the coast. Why does Israel have a blockade of up to 60 MILES in international waters?
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
BTW Hammer, betcha didn't know that during the invasion of Lebanon, Israeli press reported that their troops were lacking equipment. Apparently, much of the munitions and hardware supplied and paid for by YOUR taxes were constantly being sold on to places like DRC [but Hey, don't tell Fox News]
You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jari-Matamoros

quote:
"The Israelis killed people bottom line. In that clip being hit with metal poles and chairs does not warrent Death."
You mean being beaten with chairs, metal poles and stabbed to death, which warrants self defense in my book.
Oh please it was in INTERNATIONAL WATERS Your argument is simular to me attacking you in Public property likr the street outside my house and blaming you later saying I thought you were going to invade my house so I was using self Defence. Even in your clip it shows Israeli soldiers invading the ship which was in INTERNATIONAL WATERS. They invaded the ship so hell yeah the people were scared their asses off so they decided to fight back and people payed for it with their lives.

But who am I kidding, Assuming you are a Mason, you lowlife freemasons are a bunch of Zionist lucifarians anyway...you'll defend Israel to your blue in the face.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
JMT, when your argument is based on nothing but personal insults your credibility is shot.

again the war for Palestine ended in 1967 and you know it. There will never be a Palestinian state.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel did the same thing to American President candidate Cynthia McKenney a few months back. Rammed her ship carrying crayons and medical supplies for children and threw her in an Israel jail for two weeks.
The mainstream Jewish controlled press had not a word to say about Ms. McKenney during the whole episode. Now this. LOL!
Russian Jews have a serious psychological defect that makes them both stupid and evil.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

quote:
JMT, when your argument is based on nothing but personal insults your credibility is shot.

again the war for Palestine ended in 1967 and you know it. There will never be a Palestinian state.

I dont give a shiit about credibility in cyberspace. Neither do you otherwise you wouldn't troll using multiple accounts. Nor would you slant sources as much as you do or pull baseless and unfounded theories out of your ass. Credibility lol. GTFOH!
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
you ranted and raved and said nothing.
JMT2
Member # 16951

quote:
you ranted and raved and said nothing.

This you do know much about.
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Still defending the indefensible Hammer?
Do they actually HAVE news media in the USA still?
Some of your 'opinions' seem to be from a parallel universe.

Even the Israeli press is shaking with horror at what has been done, if only because the repercussions could be shattering.
That poor old Jewish lady, [85?] must be suffering from deja vu.

lol His opinions are from Fox news and Rush Limbaugh [Big Grin]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel Boat Raid Sparks International Outcry

Read More: Freedom Flotilla, Gaza Flotilla, Gaza Flotilla Raid, Israel, Israel Boat Raid, Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, Palestine, Slidepollajax, Turkey, World News
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) -- Turkey withdrew its ambassador to Israel and called for an emergency session of the U.N. Security Council as condemnations erupted across Europe and the Arab world Monday over Israel's deadly commando raid on ships taking humanitarian aid to the blockaded Gaza Strip.

Government after government demanded an explanation from Israel, which said its soldiers were trying to defend themselves against armed activists. The White House said it was trying to learn more about "this tragedy."

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said "it should be known that we are not going to remain silent in the face of this inhumane state terrorism." Most of the nine dead were apparently from Turkey, once a close ally of Israel.

In Istanbul, a crowd tried to storm the Israeli Consulate. North of Jerusalem, Palestinians hurled bottles and stones at Israeli soldiers. In Jordan, hundreds urged their government to follow Turkey's lead and cut ties with Israel. Dozens of Egyptians protested outside the foreign ministry in Cairo criticizing the Egyptian government holding pictures of late President Gamal Abdel Nasser.

Israel said the activists attacked its commandos as they boarded the six ships taking tons of supplies to Gaza, while the flotilla's organizers said the Israeli forces opened fire first.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon condemned the violence. The European Union's foreign affairs chief, Catherine Ashton, said the bloc was deeply concerned and she called on Israel to carry out an inquiry. British Foreign Secretary William Hague deplored the killings and called for an end to the Gaza blockade.

Greece, Egypt, Sweden, Spain and Denmark summoned Israel's ambassadors demanding explanations for the violence, with Spain and France condemning what they called the disproportionate use of force. Greece suspended a military exercise with Israel and postponed a visit by Israel's air force chief. Germany called for an immediate investigation but was careful not to directly place blame, and said it was seeking information on six German citizens believed to have been aboard the ships.

In Tehran, dozens of angry students pelted the U.N. offices with stones and eggs in protest, burning Israeli flags and chanting, "death to Israel" and "down with U.S." Police blocked them from reaching the building. The president of Iran, a key supporter of Hamas, called the raid "an inhuman act." In Baghdad, an estimated 3,000 Shiite followers of the anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr shouted "Death, death to Israel!" and "Death, death to America!"

Riot police used tear gas to drive back hundreds of protesters demonstrating outside the Israeli Embassy in Paris. There were also demonstrations in Rome, Sweden, Norway, Cyprus and more than 20 cities in Greece.

In Athens, riot police used tear gas and stun grenades to disperse around 2,500 Greeks and Arabs protesting outside the Israeli Embassy. Some protesters threw stones and tried to push past police lines to reach the embassy. About 2,000 people demonstrated peacefully in Thessaloniki.

The African Union issued a statement to "strongly condemn" the raid and said it "complicates the existing situation and the effort to bring just, lasting and comprehensive peace to the area."

Abdel-Rahman al-Attiya, the head of the Gulf Cooperation Council, a regional group, said "Israel is a renegade entity that violates international law" and said the attack should be considered "a war crime."

In Saudi Arabia, which has promoted a wider Arab-Israeli peace proposal calling for a land-for-peace swap, the Cabinet headed by King Abdullah called on the international community to hold Israel responsible for its "barbaric" policies.

But the strongest reaction came from Turkey, where Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc said Turkey was canceling three joint military drills and calling on the U.N. Security Council to convene in an emergency session about Israel. Turkey is currently a member of the council.

He also said a Turkish youth soccer team currently in Israel would be brought home.

The raid also brought heightened attention to Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip, imposed after the Palestinian militant group Hamas seized control of the tiny Mediterranean territory in 2007. The blockade - along with Israel's fierce offensive against Gaza in the winter of 2008-2009 to stop Hamas rocket fire on Israeli villages - has fueled anti-Israeli sentiment around the Arab world.

The Cairo-based Arab League called an emergency session for Tuesday to address the attack, as the two only Arab states with peace deals with Israel - Jordan and Egypt - sharply condemned the violence.

The incident also put Egypt in a tight position. The only Arab country bordering the Gaza Strip, it has helped enforce the blockade by cracking down on smuggling tunnels that are a key source of goods to Gaza's 1.5 million people and by rejecting pressure that it open its border crossing.

A group founded by Nelson Mandela that includes Nobel Peace Prize winner Desmond Tutu and former President Jimmy Carter said "the treatment of the people of Gaza is one of the world's greatest human rights violations and that the blockade is not only illegal, it is counterproductive."

In Beirut, about 500 Palestinian and Lebanese activists protested in front of the U.N. headquarters, setting Israeli flags on fire. In neighboring Syria, more than 200 Syrian and Palestinian protesters staged a sit-in before the offices of the United Nations.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, they should simply throw those Russian bums and mobsters out of the middle-east and back to Russia from where they came.

One minute the US is at war with Russia, and the next we have idiots like Hammer championing Russian mobsters having civil rights to Israel.
If we allow Russians to stay in Israel, they will just continue their inifltration of the US intelligence and political bodies until they achieve their cowardly goal of invading Iran creating yet another middle-eastern mess.
What a crazy world.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Good to see Egypt has reopened Rafah apparently 'indefinitely'!
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
i read somewhere that many of the exsoviet 'jews' [many were not really Jewish at all, just hustled the papers] originally went to Israel because it is one of only two countries in the world where money laundering is legal.
Oh boy, you reap what you sow...

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Germany Reacts to Monday's Raid

'Israel Has Fallen into the Radicals' Trap'

The Turkey-registered Mavi Marmara with Israeli troops on board approaches the southern port of Ashdod on Monday after a deadly raid on the ship.

Some of the Germans on board the aid ships attacked by Israel on Monday morning have now returned, but many others have yet to be released. One of those released, a Left Party parliamentarian, has called Israel "barbaric." The German press is none-too-complimentary either.

Political leaders around Europe have blasted Israel this week for its military's deadly attacks on a flotilla of pro-Palestinian activists trying to break an Israeli blockade against the Gaza Strip early Monday morning. At least nine people died in the raid. Politicians and celebrities -- including Swedish bestselling mystery author Henning Mankell -- from a number of European countries were participants in the "Free Gaza" flotilla.

On Tuesday, the first Germans who were aboard the boats -- including one former and two current parliamentarians with the far-left Left Party -- returned safely home. Germany's Foreign Ministry said that 11 Germans were on board the several ships involved in the incident, but it is uncertain of the fate of six German citizens. German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle has said he is relieved that five activists have returned to Germany. He also demanded that the German Embassy in Israel be granted access to the six others still in the country.

Officials in other European countries said that nationals involved in the flotilla had also returned home. However, many still remain detained in Israel, including author Mankell. According to news reports, hundreds of activists are still being detained by Israeli authorities in the city of Ashdod in southern Israel. Forty-five activists injured on Monday are being treated in Israeli hospitals -- mostly Turkish nationals.

The United Nations Human Rights Council is expected to convene a crisis meeting over the Israeli attack in Geneva, called jointly by the Arab League and the Organization of the Islamic Conference.

On Monday, the UN Security Council condemned Israel's actions after a 10-hour meeting. "The Security Council deeply regrets the loss of life and injuries resulting from the use of force during the Israeli military operation in international waters against the convoy sailing to Gaza." It also called for a "prompt, impartial, credible and transparent investigation conforming to international standards."

But the sharpest criticism at the session came from Turkey. Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Israel "has lost all legitimancy" and that its "actions constitute a grave breach of international law. In its simplest terms, this is tantamount to banditry and piracy. It is murder conducted by a state." Meanwhile, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Israel of "state terrorism."

Inge Höger, one of the German Left Party parliamentarians who returned home on Tuesday, said "we felt like we were in a war, like we had been kidnapped." Her colleague Annette Groth spoke of a "barbaric act."

On German editorial pages on Tuesday, criticism of the deadly action by the Israeli armed forces is universal. Even the country's most pro-Israeli daily, Die Welt, argues that the government should have known that the outcome of the attack would be deeply damaging to its international image.

The conservative Die Welt writes:

"As always, the situation is more complex than it is being portrayed. It is telling that the fighting only broke out on one boat in the flotilla: the Mavi Marmara, the only passenger ship, which was commanded by the radical Islamic Insani Yardim Yakfi (IHH). It is a group that has, since the 1990s, been accused by the American and French secret services of maintaining ties to jihadist organizations under the guise of humanitarian aid. In recent years, they successfully collected donations for the terrorist Hamas organization, which they then smuggled into the Gaza Strip. It appears that there were radical Islamist elements aboard the IHH ship … who didn't want to limit their actions to peaceful resistance."

"Israel claims that its soldiers were attacked on the Mavi Marmara with knives, metal rods and firearms. The first images of the events seem to at least confirm the attacks with knives and bludgeoning weapons. … But just how serious the activists' attacks really were -- and whether the deployment of firearms (by Israeli troops) in self-defense was really justifiable, or whether Israeli soldiers snapped and began to shoot in panic, must be investigated."

"Still, the expected international storm of anger against Israel has already begun. … The Israeli government and army will have to answer uncomfortable questions -- from their own citizens, too. Everyone knew that Israel could only look bad if it followed a course of confrontation with these haters of Israel disguised as peace activists. That's why it is even less understandable that no effective precautions were made to prevent such a catastrophe."

The conservative Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung writes:

"The current Israeli government appears to have lost any sense of proportion in the implementation of its Gaza blockade. And it has already shown that it doesn't care one iota about public opinion. Nevertheless, the boarding and seizure of the ships in an international flotilla -- in which many people died -- represents a new level of escalation. Israel's international standing will be further diminished. And it could cause irreparable diplomatic damage -- at least in terms of relations with Turkey, even if ties with this old friend of the Jewish state have already deteriorated in recent months."

"It is true that the 'Free Gaza' Flotilla, which set course for Israel from Turkish and Greek ports, to deliver aid to Gaza, was a pro-Palestinian propaganda operation. But there weren't just militant activists on board -- against whom the escalation might have been fair -- but also 'good guys' who truly do care about human rights and were there to alleviate the hardship suffered by Palestinians."

The center-left Süddeutsche Zeitung writes:

"Israel views itself as a nation at war. Even in absence of current fighting, the threat is omnipresent.... In the 62 years of its existence, Israel has never been at peace and continues to be surrounded by enemies even today. This leads to a situation in which every point of view is viewed as a threat, and the country is prepared to fight anywhere and at any time.... Dealing with this political explosive political axiom requires an enormous sense of responsibility ... a high degree of sophistication and a steady hand. But Israeli politicians have failed entirely in this regard."

"As six ships carrying aid set course for the Gaza Strip, the navy was dispatched as if they were to fight off an enemy armada. Israel's aim of defending the Gaza blockade by all means necessary -- nothing more than a punitive action against 1.5 million Palestinians -- has been elevated to a central part of its survival strategy. Israel believes it cannot afford to suffer any defeats in this regard -- no matter what the expense. But with this tunnel vision, Israeli forces have now caused the worst possible damage to its standing in the world."

Business daily Handelsblatt writes:

"The fact that this was the seizure of a humanitarian deployment will be devastating for Israel. After all, there were no terrorists or weapons on board intended to be smuggled into the Gaza Strip. Whoever ordered the storming sabotaged not only the painstaking peace process in the Middle East. It has also isolated Israel in the world. … The serious damage will not be limited to its unstable relationship with Turkey. One has to ask whether Israel actually gave serious, sober consideration to the consequences of such an action. If it didn't, then the attack will just show how few in Israel are interested in real peace and a two-state solution with the Palestinians."

The Financial Times Deutschland writes:

"Israel's government was faced with a choice between defeats of varying severity. If they had merely let the ships pass, they would then have had to assume that their Gaza Strip blockade would be repeatedly violated.... If they stormed the convoy, on the other hand, they risked an escalation."

"The pro-Palestinian activists on board were aware of the Israeli dilemma. Indeed, that is one reason they insisted that they could not be stopped. Not to question the humanitarian aims of some of those on board, but they must have known with whom they had cast their lot. Among those on board were leading radical Muslims with ties to Hamas ... which makes it even less understandable that German parliamentarians from the Left Party were on board."

"None of that changes the fact that Israel's actions were disproportionate .... But it definitely shows how hard it is, in this conflict, to differentiate between good and evil."

The left-leaning Die Tageszeitung writes:

"Of course, it has to be investigated what exactly happened and whether the Israeli soldiers fired on orders from their superiors or whether they overreacted out of fear. But that's not decisive. The situation in terms of international law is clear. What happened at dawn on Monday in the Mediterranean Sea was a targeted attack on a civilian ship in international waters. The term for that is state terrorism."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,698033,00.html

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Most of the people on this thread were biased from the beginning and thus have no credibility. They could care less about the Palestinians. In fact, nobody cares about the Palestinians.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Little wonder WHY Ashkenazi Jews have been expelled by over 100 nations since the beginning of European time.
Where ever Jews go they are insensitive to the quality of life for anyone who is not pretending to be Jewish and end up destroying these countries economies, social order, quality of life, religions, and destroying the native peoples themselves.
Rather than deep self examination of why these countries kicked them out, these Ashkenazis show little to no ability for self examinations, but merely go on to the next country and repeat their same defective behaviors.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PLACE

250 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - Diocese of Clement (France)
561- - - - - - - - - - Diocese of Uzzes (France)
612 - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 --- - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction
1866 - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - -- - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Where ever these original cave dwelling scum settle the host country will soon find itself in serious economic/social difficulties, with Jews in the background stealing and filling their pockets with the country's wealth, and manufacturing meaningless wars which they hope to capitalize on by providing war related finances.

On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:
"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General Orders No. 11.
This order banished all Jews from Tennessee's western military.
General Orders No. 11 declared: "1. The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are hereby expelled from the Department. "2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permits from these headquarters. "3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits. "By order of Major Gen. Grant.

ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Bottom line Israel is a NO NO . THate to say much . Hope that the LORD will look after the poor Palestinians , And I hope that One day there will be no more ISRAEL in this planet .
So much killing and no one says or do anything , Where are the ARABS , Well they only have the time chasing women all over the world , paying money to hoers (Sorry to say that) but this is the truth , Where ever there are hoers they are the number one and will pay top prices ,But GOD is big and hope that he will look after all ARABS all over the world .
I have no further things to say hope I was younger and go take a GUN and fight the bad people .
God Bless
Sam

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
LOL, if the Arabs love Whores, then they are spending all their time/money with Israel, because the biggest (and oldest) whores on the planet are Ashkenazi Jewish women, and men. Jews outright control the Adult/Homosexual/Child/Snuff pornography businesses.
Just watched a history of porn show that mentioned the Jewish dudes who started the industry and how they used their wives exclusively as porn stars.

LMAO, that IF you are OCA or have another of the 20-30 genetic diseases Jews carry, being in the porn business is a terrific way to shore up your diseased genetic linage.

ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Tell me LOS ANGELES the kingdom of Porno all run by JEWS , 100% Israeli mafia , Yes they use there own wives ,Family members. You damn right , But Arabs from Saudi, Dubai and other countries are the problem and the OIL that they have wished Egypt has it and feed there poor population , They do not deserve it .
Hope that the world will change one day .
Sam

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
LOL, this is because many of these so-called "Arab" oil people are actually Ashkenazi Jews who have infiltrated Saudi, Dubai and other Arab nations decades ago.
If there is wealth anywhere to be found, the Jews will come in, disguise themselves as natives, and place themselves in key strategic positions to maintain control over money and politics of the land. This includes Arab countries, and China as well. You may see a Chinese official that has a Jewish great grandfather who arrived in China when the Jews flooded China with Opium starting the China Opium Wars, back in the day.
With China being in line as the next great world superpower, you can bet Jews are already there shaping it to benefit them, and not the Chinese people or the rest of the world.
Africans should be especially carefully of Chinese-African deals because very likely, there is a hidden Jew somewhere behind it.

Zionist Control Of Pornography Industry

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
I dunno.
Historically Jewish residents in Western countries HAVE benefited the economy, and over the years [centuries] when the economy got bad, Jews tended to get the blame.But so many of tham are talented people, we know how smart they are in media, finance etc.
They DO 'take care of their own', they do piss people off, [I was told by Jewish friends in England that 'Jews have been pissing people off for hundreds of years.']
Jews as such are no worse really than any other 'ethnic/religious' groups; we all know that as soon as they got what they think of as their own country they became impossible, ruthless in their disregard for other races.They constantly remind us 'goyem' that we are inferior to God's chosen people... blah blah blah

Personally, MY main hangup is with Israelis, they need to learn that the rules they are disregarding apply to countries, not just some ethnic group that has traded on self pity for millennia.
I feel uncomfortable despising any religious group en masse, and I really DO believe that even I will live to see the end of the 'Jewish homeland' experiment.
Jews are really too smart to keep flogging a dead horse.
So please tone it down, we can all morally hate Israel and not descend into simple hick racism.

[Wink]

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ LOL, you need to dig a little further down then the surface level analysis you are basing your understanding upon.
Statements such as; Jews are smart people. They are talented, and piss people off, are ALL simple superficial statements and can be applied to just about any person or group.
To state that Jews have been of BENEFIT to a country, one needs to look across the board and weigh negative against positive. In America, weighing both, the Jew comes up overwhelmingly NEGATIVE in their overall effect upon the USA. I won't bore you by listing them all here, but you can start the list with;

1) Abolishing Gold/Silver currency standard, for Debt based paper currency

2) Abolishing Allodial Property titles for fraudulent Deed Of Trust Security Instrument.

3) Creating and Steering the GOP championed, "Privatization" movement.

4) Number 1 opponent of reparations for African slaves, yet number 1 proponent of continued WELFARE from US taxpayers to free-loading Israeli Marxists.

Also, the so-called Jewish homeland is not being occupied by Jews, or those who observe Judaism. Instead, they are Russian MARXISTS who are in fact ATHEIST and do not observe Judaism at all.
Even if they did, it is not a good thing simply because Judaism is ADVERSE to other religions and all other peoples.
To the Jew, every other person not a Jew is an enemy. That does not mean he will shoot you on sight, but it does mean that he will not hesitate to inoculate your non-Jewish group with a tainted vaccine so that his company can make mad Wall Street (another Jewish invention; The Ponzi) money on company shares.
Get smart by reading, observing, discussing.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
LOL, this is because many of these so-called "Arab" oil people are actually Ashkenazi Jews who have infiltrated Saudi, Dubai and other Arab nations decades ago.
If there is wealth anywhere to be found, the Jews will come in, disguise themselves as natives, and place themselves in key strategic positions to maintain control over money and politics of the land. This includes Arab countries, and China as well. You may see a Chinese official that has a Jewish great grandfather who arrived in China when the Jews flooded China with Opium starting the China Opium Wars, back in the day.
With China being in line as the next great world superpower, you can bet Jews are already there shaping it to benefit them, and not the Chinese people or the rest of the world.
Africans should be especially carefully of Chinese-African deals because very likely, there is a hidden Jew somewhere behind it.

Zionist Control Of Pornography Industry

What we have to watch for is the coming war with Iran, which more than not usher in WW3. The Zionist have made it clear they won't go down with out a fight and will bomb European cities if the West fails to back Israel up. Sad part is Israel has control of the West, and Israel is the real Nuclear Threat to the middle East and the world not Iran, Iraq, or any Arab state. The Zionisits are the true Terrorists if such an entity fits that word its the Zionists.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Israel has LONG been in violation of world opinion as well as UN resolutions.
The blockade itself is illegal and Israel has been reprimanded again and again by the world, but escapes only due to bribes it has liberally sprinkled around in Washington.

UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992

1. Resolution 106: "... 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid"

2. Resolution 111: "...'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"

3. Resolution 127: "...'recommends' Israel suspend its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem"

4. Resolution 162: "...'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions"

5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria"

6. Resolution 228: "...'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then
under Jordanian control"

7. Resolution 237: "...'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"

8. Resolution 248: "... 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"

9. Resolution 250: "... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"

10. Resolution 251: "... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in
defiance of Resolution 250"

11. Resolution 252: "...'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"

12. Resolution 256: "... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation""

13. Resolution 259: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"

14. Resolution 262: "...'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport"

15. Resolution 265: "... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"

16. Resolution 267: "...'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status
of Jerusalem"

17. Resolution 270: "...'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"

18. Resolution 271: "...'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"

19. Resolution 279: "...'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"

20. Resolution 280: "....'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon"

21. Resolution 285: "...'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"

22. Resolution 298: "...'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem"

23. Resolution 313: "...'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"

24. Resolution 316: "...'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"

25. Resolution 317: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"

26. Resolution 332: "...'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon"

27. Resolution 337: "...'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty"

28. Resolution 347: "...'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon"

29. Resolution 425: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"

30. Resolution 427: "...'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon'

1. Resolution 444: "...'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"

32. Resolution 446: "...'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction'
to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"

33. Resolution 450: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
34. Resolution 452: "...'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
35. Resolution 465: "...'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist
Israel's settlements program"

36. Resolution 467: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon"

37. Resolution 468: "...'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors
and a judge and to facilitate their return"

38. Resolution 469: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the council's order not
to deport Palestinians"

39. Resolution 471: "... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth
Geneva Convention"

40. Resolution 476: "... 'reiterates' that Israel's claims to Jerusalem are 'null and void'"

41. Resolution 478: "...'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem
in its 'Basic Law'"

42. Resolution 484: "...'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian
mayors"

43. Resolution 487: "...'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility"

44. Resolution 497: "...'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and
void' and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"

45. Resolution 498: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"

46. Resolution 501: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"

47. Resolution 509: "...'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally
from Lebanon"
48. Resolution 515: "...'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to
be brought in"

49. Resolution 517: "...'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that
Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"

50. Resolution 518: "...'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"

51. Resolution 520: "...'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut"

52. Resolution 573: "...'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO
headquarters

53. Resolution 587: "...'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from
Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"

54. Resolution 592: "...'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit
University by Israeli troops"

55. Resolution 605: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human
rights of Palestinians

56. Resolution 607: "...'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to
abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention

7. Resolution 608: "...'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported
Palestinian civilians"

58. Resolution 636: "...'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of
Palestinian civilians

9. Resolution 641: "...'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians

60. Resolution 672: "...'condemns' Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram
al-Sharif/Temple Mount

61. Resolution 673: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations

62. Resolution 681: "...'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians

63. Resolution 694: "...'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure
their safe and immediate return

64. Resolution 726: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians

65. Resolution 799: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for
their immediate return.
(Findley's Deliberate Deceptions, 1998 pages 188 - 192).

The only way to right this wrong is for a consolidated military force to move to Israel and place it under international peace keeping and close Israel to further migration from Russian Marxists and Bolsheviks.

If this should happen, we would see that Russia really isn't as aloof to Israel as we have been made to believe, and the Jews of New York and Hollywood would become much more vocal as well.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Statements such as; Jews are smart people. They are talented, and piss people off, are ALL simple superficial statements and can be applied to just about any person or group. Exactly, thanks to the Zionist lies about Jeews having the highest I.Q and them being dominant in the Medical fields as Doctors and scientists, The world Blindly accepts such foolishness as Vaccines(Full of Murcury), Floride in their Water, Aspertame, Monsanto is controlled by Jews..etc. Plus the hidden Kosher Tax is a Zionist ploy...The Jews have convinced the masses that they are benefical to society, chosen by God, The Smartest people on Earth...and due to this they always get blammed for the worlds Ill. Despite the evidence and fact that the Jews are always behind something...the Goyim Gentiles..HATE THEM and PERSECUTE THEM. Despite their Persecution of almost everyone on Earth from Native Americans, to Africans to white Europeans, Asians and Arabs all have faced Zionist and Jewish persecution.

Also, the so-called Jewish homeland is not being occupied by Jews, or those who observe Judaism. Instead, they are Russian MARXISTS who are in fact ATHEIST and do not observe Judaism at all. True, the people in Israel who control Israel and the monetary system namely the Ashkenazi are not Biblical Hebrews or Jews. They are Turkish, Polish, and Russian converts that converted and were even a presence back in Biblical days. The 7 letters to the Churches in Asia that open the book of Revelation like all of Revelation is very important to show what was going on in Judea and the Nazerine sect known as Christianity. The Letter to the Church in Pergamos, Turkey identifies Turkey as the place where Satans Seat is and in the Previous letter the Synagog of Satan is called out for calling themselves Jews and are not.

Now I would'nt say all are Athiest, but they are Kaballists.

To the Jew, every other person not a Jew is an enemy. That does not mean he will shoot you on sight, but it does mean that he will not hesitate to inoculate your non-Jewish group with a tainted vaccine so that his company can make mad Wall Street (another Jewish invention; The Ponzi) money on company shares.
Get smart by reading, observing, discussing.

Agree with the above statement, plus the fact that the Jews consider the Gentiles as Goyim.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
I am already smart [thankyou very much!].
My point was, maybe I should have made it clearer, that Jews have been beneficial in the centuries before this Israel nonsense.
No matter how much you hate them, it would be a mistake to underestimate their talent.
They are NOT the KKK.
Politicising entertainment/media/TV, brainwashing poor 'good old boys' like Hammer and no doubt getting just about every US leader to dance to their tune takes smarts doesn't it?
[Or at least a convincing personal threat to the 'first children'maybe?]
Everyone knows that the Jews in Israel are largely non-observant [except for the fringe groups, settlers etc.]
I just simply think that the sins of Israelis should not be dumped on the doorstep of European, American, or whatever, citizens who happen to be of the Jewish faith, just on the grounds of religion. Many Jewish groups in Europe [UK certainly!] bitterly complain about Israeli tactics and do not even support the idea of a Jewish state.
I could dance down the street yelling 'I hate Israelis/and Zionist supporters of Israel!' but cannot bring myself to fall into the trap of racial hatred on the grounds of religion, skin colour, whatever.
There's already far too much of that about.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
I am already smart [thankyou very much!].
My point was, maybe I should have made it clearer, that Jews have been beneficial in the centuries before this Israel nonsense.
No matter how much you hate them, it would be a mistake to underestimate their talent.
They are NOT the KKK.
Politicising entertainment/media/TV, brainwashing poor 'good old boys' like Hammer and no doubt getting just about every US leader to dance to their tune takes smarts doesn't it?
[Or at least a convincing personal threat to the 'first children'maybe?]
Everyone knows that the Jews in Israel are largely non-observant [except for the fringe groups, settlers etc.]
I just simply think that the sins of Israelis should not be dumped on the doorstep of European, American, or whatever, citizens who happen to be of the Jewish faith, just on the grounds of religion. Many Jewish groups in Europe [UK certainly!] bitterly complain about Israeli tactics and do not even support the idea of a Jewish state.
I could dance down the street yelling 'I hate Israelis/and Zionist supporters of Israel!' but cannot bring myself to fall into the trap of racial hatred on the grounds of religion, skin colour, whatever.
There's already far too much of that about.

What you fail to realize is that most of the so called Hatred stems from Truth. The fact is the Jews have historically manipulated other "Gentile" populations and have done great damage resuting in Holocausts of Native Americans, Africans, Arabs and Asians, Muslims, Christians, Animists and Pagans and even other Jews(who do you think Funded the Nazi's). The fact remains the Jews get to vent their Hatred for the German people and the Palistineans all they want. The have virtual freedom to label anyone they want as Evil, useless, inferior etc.

There is not Talent amoung the Jews that is not present in Europeans, Africans, and Asians. The only Talent the Jews have is getting control of the monetary system and convincing the world they have Talent and high I.Q and thus should be trusted with your lives, health and well being.

I mean don't you find it odd that a Neo-Nazi, Black Power Cartel, Radical Arab, and Chinacentrist call all agree on one thing...The Jews are behind most of the worlds ills..even their own.

Truth is Truth.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com