EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » American Pigs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: American Pigs
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjj1kgkGnT0&feature=player_embedded#at=30

Another mentally ill Americans

do you now know the answer to the famous question :why do they hate us?

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you feel so much HATE towards American people that you had to post your thread twice on this forum????

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020025;p=1#000001

Anyway, I just copy my original reply to you here again.

Watch your f*cking language, Mr.!!!

Although I am not American I find your post more than offensive. My husband is American and so are my children and I am worried about their wellbeing.

I am refraining from posting clips of 'Muslim and Arab pigs' (and believe me they are out there) because - no not all of them are infact pigs and mentally ill. Can you see any difference????

IMHO it's because of people like you that America seems to be constantly on high terror alert.

So what it's gonna be??? What you are gonna do - breed more hate with your insensible and even dangerous internet rantings or perhaps did you join already an extremist movement????

As to the question: "Why do they hate us?"

Well you should ask your buddy Osama this question. Before 9/11 Muslims didn't have to worry about anything. But people like you made it impossible for many decent Muslims in the US to live a normal life since then; instead they are getting wrongly harrassed whatsorever. 9/11 also took many opportunities away for other foreign peaceful folks aiming to get education in the US, getting married or reunited with family members, etc. etc.

And do you think it's f*cking funny to have to live even with a high terror alert here in Europe and be scrutinized at the airports when you supposed to be in a happy holiday spirit??? We all pay for the actions of these Muslim extremists who use their very own version of the Koran to try to bring horror and despair to the world. And they seem to be getting more and more; just like ants. You squash one or two - ten new ones will appear. So fighting them will continue for a long long time.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I do not hate them but reality is I was astonished that no one replied to the thread but when there is a match insulting Egypt ,Arab and Muslims everyone compete to do his best .

Double standards ,and hypocrisy.

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
you are asking the difference there are huge difference ,it is your country who produced those people ,YOU tricked them and told them to fight those Kafirs(the soviet Union ) in Afghanistan ,suddenly those people have no job so they decided to fight YOU.

see ?
it is all because of your democratic government who support terrorists in Afghanistan ,Sudan ,Yemen ,Iraq ,Pakistan ,Israel .......the list goes and goes .

You made those people and you made the same sadist soldiers who fight in Iraq .

Sorry so much ,you are not paying for the action of extremist ,you are paying for your government's actions .

Goodness !
Look at you , your government condemn Iran who is stoning people but no one dare to say one word about Saudi Arabia !!

Sorry ,instead of blaming them ,stop supporting them .

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rahala:
you are asking the difference there are huge difference ,it is your country who produced those people

no it was the madrassas that produced those people,

and if Americans supported them is because they had to chose between two evils..at that time they deemed the communist threat to be stronger than the Islamic threat.

quote:

Muslims should do well and do some soul-searching instead of being so quick to always shift the blame on someone else. Americans did not create Islamic terrorists they just provided them with a convinient excuse. It is extremist ideologies that create and motivate terrorism. If you believe the US "create" Bin laden, you are very naive.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
^sorry again this is nonsense ,those peope received their training in Egypt ,Saudi Arabia and other places as well .

They were ordinary people ,who trained them ?
who gave them the weapons?
who taught them to create bombs and fly airplanes?

I think the answer is so straight ,it is you and your support for the dictatorship in the ME.

And at that time there were no Islamic threat nor now .

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
^listen to what she says enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbhShcO0mV4

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you are asking the difference there are huge difference ,it is your country who produced those people ,YOU tricked them and told them to fight those Kafirs(the soviet Union ) in Afghanistan ,suddenly those people have no job so they decided to fight YOU.

see ?
it is all because of your democratic government who support terrorists in Afghanistan ,Sudan ,Yemen ,Iraq ,Pakistan ,Israel .......the list goes and goes .

Sorry so much ,you are not paying for the action of extremist ,you are paying for your government's actions .

Goodness !
Look at you , your government condemn Iran who is stoning people but no one dare to say one word about Saudi Arabia !!

Rahala, Not every agrees with the actions of their government. You are correct in much of your statements here. It was the Reagan, Bush error that started the empowerment of Bin Ladin and Saddam Hussein. You are also correct about the condemning of Iran and not SA. It is clear hypocrisy.

But still everyone has their own choice and Bin Ladin mixed his politics with his religion. We are all responsible for our own actions. We are not necessarily responsible for the actions of our leaders.

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:
quote:

see ?

Goodness !

Rahala, Not every agrees with the actions of their government. You are correct in much of your statements here. It was the Reagan, Bush error that started the empowerment of Bin Ladin and Saddam Hussein. You are also correct about the condemning of Iran and not SA. It is clear hypocrisy.

But still everyone has their own choice and Bin Ladin mixed his politics with his religion. We are all responsible for our own actions. We are not necessarily responsible for the actions of our leaders.

right on sooo true..

quote:

see ?

Goodness !

u creaton its not the democrats that wansted the war its the republicans duh....get more informed.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
^tina, I mean the government which was elected in a democratic way (democrats or conservatives)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com