EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Rally To Restore Sanity LIVE: Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rally To Restore Sanity LIVE: Video
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Muslims Are Not Terrorists

Jon Stewart tells Stephen Colbert get into a discussion about whether or not Americans should be afraid of Muslims.

STEWART: Some people who happen to be of Muslim faith attacked us. But there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Most of them --
COLBERT: Did not, is what you are saying?

STEWART: That is correct.

COLBERT: Oh, Jon, so you're saying that there is no reason at all to be afraid of Osama bin Laden?

STEWART: No. Osama bin Laden is a specific person.

COLBERT: He is a specific bad Muslim person.

STEWART: Yeah, but there are plenty of Muslim people that are not bad, that you like.

They then bring out Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Rally Sparks Offshoots In 84 Countries.. [Smile]

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslims have been killing people by the thousands for years gold. Time to wake up.
We are simply going to have to figure out a way to make sure you people never hold power again. We simply cannot survive in the world if you do.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims. This means non-muslims are excluded from being a suspected terrorist. The threat is Islam, the threat is the Muslim community. We cannot afford to be politically correct.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMBAO!!!

You pinkos sure are stupid.
Beavis & Butthead! LOL!

Obama’s First Appointment Is Son Of Zionist Terrorist

A few of the many massacres committed by Jewish-Zionist terrorists, notably by the Zionist Hagana, Irgun and Stern Gang groups.

Don't expect any Hollywood films highlighting any of these massacres:

1. King David Hotel, July 22, 1946.
2. Sharafat, Feb. 7, 1951.
3. Deir Yassin, April 10, 1948.
4. Falameh, April 2, 1951.
5. Naseruddine, April 14, 1948.
6. Quibya, Oct. 14, 1953.
7. Carmel, April 20, 1948.
8. Nahalin, March, 28, 1954.
9. Al-Qabu, May 1, 1948.
10. Gaza, Feb. 28, 1955.
11. Beit Kiras, May 3, 1948.
12. Khan Yunis, May 31, 1955.
13. Beitkhoury, May 5, 1948.
14. Khan Yunis Again, Aug. 31, 1955
15. Az-Zaytoun, May 6, 1948.
16. Tiberia, Dec. 11, 1955.
17. Wadi Araba, May 13, 1950.
18. As-Sabha, Nov. 2, 1955.
19. Gaza Again, April 5, 1956.
20. Houssan, Sept. 25, 1956.
21. Rafa, Aug. 16, 1956.
22. Qalqilyah, Oct. 10, 1956.
23. Ar-Rahwa, Sept. 12, 1956.
24. Kahr Kassem, Oct. 29, 1956.
25. Gharandal, Sept. 13, 1956.
26. Gaza Strip, Nov. 1956.
26. Gaza Strip, Nov. 1956.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
You forgot others as well:

1-the Crusade
2-Killing the Egyptians 2000 years ago for being Christians
3-Iraq
4-Afghanistan
5-Sudan

the list will never stop and is endless

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims. This means non-muslims are excluded from being a suspected terrorist. The threat is Islam, the threat is the Muslim community. We cannot afford to be politically correct.

Just a side note, how do you know of a person is a undercover Muslim Terrorist?? How would you handle the situation..

Im curious..

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^This is the dichotomy of an open society. I don't think there is an exact solution to such a situation. Remember when Bush said, "This enemy hides in the shadows and has no regard for human life. This is an enemy who preys on innocent and unsuspecting people, then runs for cover...” That is what we are up against.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"This enemy hides in the shadows and has no regard for human life. This is an enemy who preys on innocent and unsuspecting people, then runs for cover...”

Sounds like Bush Senior and Dick Cheney.
Traitors lurking in the shadows.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

Jon Stewart's speech at the Rally For Sanity.

And now I thought we might have a moment, however brief, for some sincerity. If that's okay - I know that there are boundaries for a comedian / pundit / talker guy, and I'm sure that I'll find out tomorrow how I have violated them.

So, uh, what exactly was this? I can't control what people think this was: I can only tell you my intentions.

This was not a rally to ridicule people of faith, or people of activism, or look down our noses at the heartland, or passionate argument, or to suggest that times are not difficult and that we have nothing to fear--they are, and we do.

But we live now in hard times, not end times. And we can have animus, and not be enemies. But unfortunately, one of our main tools in delineating the two broke.

The country's 24-hour, political pundit perpetual panic conflictinator did not cause our problems, but its existence makes solving them that much harder. The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus, illuminating issues heretofore unseen. Or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the dangerous, unexpected flaming ants epidemic. If we amplify everything, we hear nothing.

There are terrorists, and racists, and Stalinists, and theocrats, but those are titles that must be earned! You must have the resume! Not being able to distinguish between real racists and Tea Party-ers, or real bigots and Juan Williams or Rick Sanchez is an insult--not only to those people, but to the racists themselves, who have put in the exhausting effort it takes to hate. Just as the inability to distinguish terrorists from Muslims makes us less safe, not more.

The press is our immune system. If it overreacts to everything, we actually get sicker--and, perhaps, eczema. And yet... I feel good. Strangely, calmly, good. Because the image of Americans that is reflected back to us by our political and media process is false. It is us, through a funhouse mirror--and not the good kind that makes you look slim in the waist, and maybe taller, but the kind where you have a giant forehead, and an ass shaped like a month-old pumpkin, and one eyeball.

So why would we work together? Why would you reach across the aisle, to a pumpkin-assed forehead eyeball monster? If the picture of us were true, of course our inability to solve problems would actually be quite sane and reasonable--why would you work with Marxists actively subverting our Constitution, and homophobes who see no one's humanity but their own?

We hear every damned day about how fragile our country is, on the brink of catastrophe, torn by polarizing hate, and how it's a shame that we can't work together to get things done. The truth is, we do! We work together to get things done every damned day! The only place we don't is here (in Washington) or on cable TV!

But Americans don't live here, or on cable TV. Where we live, our values and principles form the foundation that sustains us while we get things done--not the barriers that prevent us from getting things done.

Most Americans don't live their lives solely as Democrats, Republicans, liberals or conservatives. Americans live their lives more as people that are just a little bit late for something they have to do. Often something they do not want to do! But they do it. Impossible things, every day, that are only made possible through the little, reasonable compromises we all make.

(Points to video screen, showing video of cars in traffic.) Look on the screen. This is where we are, this is who we are. These cars. That's a schoolteacher who probably think his taxes are too high, he's going to work. There's another car, a woman with two small kids, can't really think about anything else right now... A lady's in the NRA, loves Oprah. There's another car, an investment banker, gay, also likes Oprah. Another car's a Latino carpenter; another car, a fundamentalist vacuum salesman. Atheist obstetrician. Mormon Jay-Z fan.

But this is us. Every one of the cars that you see is filled with individuals of strong belief, and principles they hold dear--often principles and beliefs in direct opposition to their fellow travelers'. And yet, these millions of cars must somehow find a way to squeeze, one by one, into a mile-long, 30-foot-wide tunnel, carved underneath a mighty river.

And they do it, concession by concession: you go, then I'll go. You go, then I'll go. You go, then I'll go. 'Oh my God--is that an NRA sticker on your car?' 'Is that an Obama sticker on your car?' It's okay--you go, then I go.

And sure, at some point, there will be a selfish jerk who zips up the shoulder, and cuts in at the last minute. But that individual is rare, and he is scorned, and he is not hired as an analyst!

Because we know, instinctively, as a people, that if we are to get through the darkness and back into the light, we have to work together. And the truth is there will always be darkness, and sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel isn't the promised land.

Sometimes, it's just New Jersey.

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^This is the dichotomy of an open society. I don't think there is an exact solution to such a situation. Remember when Bush said, "This enemy hides in the shadows and has no regard for human life. This is an enemy who preys on innocent and unsuspecting people, then runs for cover...” That is what we are up against.

True.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Arianna Discusses The Media And Jon Stewart's Rally To Restore Sanity On CNN's 'Reliable Sources' (VIDEO)

Arianna appeared on CNN's "Reliable Sources" on Sunday to talk about Jon Stewart's Rally To Restore Sanity, and his critique of the cable news media. "The rally was a high-wire act," Arianna told host Howard Kurtz. "But I think he really pulled it off magnificently."

"The message at the end is incredibly important -- what we in the media tend to cover, whether it's Balloon Boy, or Reverend Jones burning the Quran -- at the expense of other things that are happening around the country, where we put our magnifying glass, as he put it, is incredible important."

Ten-thousand people traveled to the rally from New York on 200 buses organized by HuffPost. "It was just amazing," Arianna said. "The fact that they were there, even though they had flown from other parts of the country. One of them had flown from Washington to get on a bus in NY to get to the rally. Because they wanted to have that sense of community and connection. And that is what you observed if you walked around the rally. It wasn't just what was happening on stage, it was what was happening among people there."

Arianna also disagreed with Kurtz's characterization of Stewart as a liberal commentator. "What makes him and Colbert special is the fact that they use satire to speak truth to power, whether that power is liberal, conservative, in the media, in politics. That's where their power comes from. And people who continue to see it as a sort of left-leaning show are completely missing its appeal."

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Rally To Restore Sanity Attendance Estimated In Hundreds Of Thousands

The Rally to Restore Sanity has come to a close, and crowd estimates are beginning to trickle in. It is clear that a huge number of people attended the event (see photos from the rally here), but the calculations vary among sources.

According to CBS News, 215,000 people showed up for the rally on Saturday. By comparison, CBS estimated that 87,000 -- just 40% of the Sanity Rally estimation -- attended Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally in August. [Smile]

Canada's CTV, meanwhile, wrote that 250,000 people were estimated to have partaken in the Rally to Restore Sanity.

Earlier on Saturday, Brian Stelter tweeted that the Parks Service approximated that "well over 200,000" attended Saturday's rally.

For full coverage of the rally, check out HuffPost's comprehensive live blog of the event, including videos, photos and more.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hummm, restoring sanity? That happens tuesday night when liberals are going to be thrown out of office in droves. Spending will be cut to the bone and the magic negro will lose his base in Congress.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Of course, some mental illness cannot be cured by a mere comedic rally.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
hummm, restoring sanity? That happens tuesday night when liberals are going to be thrown out of office in droves. Spending will be cut to the bone and the magic negro will lose his base in Congress.

[Big Grin] Thats great Hammer! I love you predictions because historically we can count on the opposite happening. [Wink]
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Not even your own people think you have a shot this time Gold...tick tock, tick tock time is running out
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
LOL, Old defective Pre-Civil War mentality.
LMAO @ Scared Dixiecrats!

--------------------

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
we'll see in a few hours. Gallup is saying it may be the biggest landslide in history. In any event it is a total rejection of obama's leadership and liberal ideas.

--------------------

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
tick tick tick tick tick [Big Grin]
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Tuesday Morning Tick Tick Tick Tick
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
I have two countries if one goes to the toilet. [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Funny how Liberals ideologies involves.."Comprimise"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isy9HrB5j9o

I think Im starting hate the Liberals more than the Corporatist Party..

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Liberals are really not very good people. Their basic assumption is that people are too stupid to run their own lives and thus the government needs to do it for them.
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Funny how Liberals ideologies involves.."Comprimise"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isy9HrB5j9o

I think Im starting hate the Liberals more than the Corporatist Party..

I have to agree with you Jari. I don't think they should compromise in the least. Republicans get their agenda pushed through because they march in step, have one goal, don't care about others, and are not individual thinkers. Dems want bipartisanship which will never work with the right wing.

One thing you can say about Bush is that he didn't give a damn what anyone thought he went ahead with his agenda and he got his way no matter how it hurt the country.

Hammer, you are clueless to say the least.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
oh lord gold, what a stack of evil nonsense. This is a right of center nstion. Obama was elected with the idea that he would be a moderate democrat. When he veered hard left the independent voters left him. There should be no compromise. The president has lost his base in congress and the new comers will block his spending programs.

--------------------

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
It is D-Day and, possibly, the Lib bellies are about to have their arses handed to them.
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
It is mind-boggling that y'all realize that it is D-Day for our country if the Libs loose and are happy about it. At least you recognize the problem.

In all probability libs will still maintain control. Many remember the rain of terror and don't want to go back to it. [Wink]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it really matter? Unemployment is officially near 10%, unofficially higher and as high as 17% in some states. The dollar is practically worthless outside the US. Other countries are prospering amid these difficult times, look at Germany, their GDP is projected to increased 3.6% this year.

Many Americans are still too ignorant to understand that TRUE CHANGE needs to be
undertaken to right the ship. This polarization will only weaken America if policies are undermined. A good example is the terrorist are everywhere mentality that shows how small minded people are. The Euros at least have some kind grievance as hoards of immigrants are making their way there and living off of social benefits.

It's really a shame that America was once great, not too long ago, when Reagan/Clinton were presidents is now heading down an endless spiral because of dumbasses like ones in this thread, who will reflect in future and deems these the good 'ol times.

How F'd up is it, to be a world power, have a throng of dictators under control, have control of oil, space, the seas and still rapidily deterioate.

The economy needs to be right, the dollar needs to be promienent again. Dumbasses.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
Does it really matter? Unemployment is officially near 10%, unofficially higher and as high as 17% in some states. The dollar is practically worthless outside the US. Other countries are prospering amid these difficult times, look at Germany, their GDP is projected to increased 3.6% this year.

Many Americans are still too ignorant to understand that TRUE CHANGE needs to be
undertaken to right the ship. This polarization will only weaken America if policies are undermined. A good example is the terrorist are everywhere mentality that shows how small minded people are. The Euros at least have some kind grievance as hoards of immigrants are making their way there and living off of social benefits.

It's really a shame that America was once great, not too long ago, when Reagan/Clinton were presidents is now heading down an endless spiral because of dumbasses like ones in this thread, who will reflect in future and deems these the good 'ol times.

How F'd up is it, to be a world power, have a throng of dictators under control, have control of oil, space, the seas and still rapidily deterioate.

The economy needs to be right, the dollar needs to be promienent again. Dumbasses.

Actually, those job statistics are for white America. In black America, the unemployment numbers are closer to 25%, and have been for the last 4-5 years.

The country that was formerly America, is done. Democracy and Capitalism have left the building.
Those praying for a national rebound are just spitting in the wind.
The founders warned against the perils of allowing the evils of European banks entering the country, but the stupid, greedy white men refused to listen.
They are all susceptible to bribes (The strongest tool of the Jews) and with the taxpayer dollars banks have swiped, they have plenty of bribes to pass around to accomplish their goals.

America is no longer a super-power except in the military sense, and that too is being funded on borrowed money. The US dollar is practically worthless while inflation continues to spiral upward, completely out-of-control.

The ignorant fools played the Wall Street Ponzi game and shipped all of America's production capability overseas, effectively slaughtering the middle-class.
Today, America makes NOTHING but advertising ads and packaging of other people's goods.
The Hammer's of the country fail to recognize how this is bad for teh country, but great for the international Jews, because they now have used American taxpayer resources to build the economies of other countries such as India, Asia, and countries that were formerly parts of Russia. The international Jews needed to build up these other economies, because they had leveraged America already to the hilt. Now they can begin leveraging these new economies. America will not see the benefits from that their tax dollars have created. In fact, they will soon see how they will used against them.

Ignorant People like Hammer have such small minds, tunnel vision and limited world-views, they fail to comprehend simplistic "cause & effect". Yet, they have the compulsion to be taken seriously.
They simply do not comprehend basic principles of "trade-off analysis and that what they have given during the Reagan years was short term gratification (scratching a Dixie psychosis) at the expense of long term economic and social stability (civilization). Rather than working for America, they prefer to take the easy path of FEAR and anger, maintaining the exact same Pre-civil war mindset of the south.

I remember America, but today and tomorrow, it will always be, just a memory. For America has been murdered by villainous inside traitors who have not a clue of the consequences of their actions.

Canada is looking better and better these days. Aye.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Liberals are really not very good people. Their basic assumption is that people are too stupid to run their own lives and thus the government needs to do it for them.

So then we should Legalize Pot, Legalize abortion, Legalize gay marriage, We should cut defence spending, and heavens yes we should do away with the Police, Firefighters..etc. because BIG GOVERNEMENT is SUCH a concern to you [Roll Eyes]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
oh lord gold, what a stack of evil nonsense. This is a right of center nstion. Obama was elected with the idea that he would be a moderate democrat. When he veered hard left the independent voters left him. There should be no compromise. The president has lost his base in congress and the new comers will block his spending programs.

Stupid Obama was elected to End the War in Iraq, Start Free Healthcare with a Public Option and save the economy.

Last I checked Obama saved the Banks and the Auto Industry you Klanners love so much, he saved those Jobs at G.M with Cash for Clunkers, Whom Im sure used their paycheck to fund their Tea Party vacation. And if You Repunlikkaners are so Worried about spending why did the same Banks and GM that Obama Bailed out fund the Republicans the most...

Did Bohyner deny that Tax Payer Nanny State Money..

http://news.firedoglake.com/2010/10/25/bailed-out-companies-give-donations-to-republicans/

Yeah you guys are so worried about the Nanny State..LMAO..

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
This group of conservatives coming is are quite different than the Bush folks a few years ago. these are real "small government" conservatives. They will be dedicated to getting government off our backs and make major cuts across the board.

Long term

1. All federal welfare is going to have to be cut
2. the dept of education needs to be eliminated altogether. Education is a state function, not federal
3. Other dept/'s that could be cut are the EPA, Transportation and a few others

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

Long term

As Dixiecrats always do, they'll focus on the small irrelevant social programs like minority assistance, education, and milk for babies. You know the small stuff that all combined equate to less than a few hundred million dollars, or the stuff that really don't matter at all.
While ignoring or even increasing welfare entitlements for the racially insane and wealthy that are BIG ticket Welfare that combined totals hundreds of BILLIONS per year, such as;

1) tens of billions of Welfare to Israel, which Israel will use (as we should) on socialist programs such as; FREE education for their citizens, FREE milk for babies, FREE OPTION BASED Health care, and other socialist programs funded by Anti-socialism US taxpayer dollars.

2) Corporate Welfare payments of tens of billions of dollars to FOREIGN Oil/Gas companies such as British Petroleum and Halliburton using Tax payer dollars.

3) FREE welfare payments to the rich who owe EVERYTHING to America, but reneg and refuse to pay their fair share of taxes to the country who made their wealth possible. Selfish, small minded bastards!

4) Incentives to corporations who continue to add to America's destruction by shipping American jobs overseas.

Any other stupid self-defeating act they can think of.....Etc., etc,. etc.

Being Conservative is one thing, but being completely stupid is a whole different animal.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
No, welfare is fine but the federal government has no constitutional authority to cut welfare checks of any kind. this is a job that needs to be left to states and the church.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
States are PROHIBITED by constitution from profiting from it's citizens, yet they do.
What's your point.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
This group of conservatives coming is are quite different than the Bush folks a few years ago. these are real "small government" conservatives. They will be dedicated to getting government off our backs and make major cuts across the board.

Long term

2. the dept of education needs to be eliminated altogether. Education is a state function, not federal
3. Other dept/'s that could be cut are the EPA, Transportation and a few others

1) Funny considering how many Republicans get benefits from unemployment benefits including other Welfare programs.(Joe Miller anyone)

2) The Dept. of Educations pays your pay check hypocrite, state funding of Educators is a joke, what if a teacher has to move to N.Y from Texas, imagine the chaos that will be piled upon Educators if we allow you Klanners to continue your Agenda, just how Bush and Perry have managed to make Texas the worst in Public Education.

3) No I have a better Idea, Raise taxes on the Rich and Milk them for every penny.

Bill White For Texas Gov!!!!

Get Rick Perry the **** out already..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:

Long term

As Dixiecrats always do, they'll focus on the small irrelevant social programs like minority assistance, education, and milk for babies. You know the small stuff that all combined equate to less than a few hundred million dollars, or the stuff that really don't matter at all.
While ignoring or even increasing welfare entitlements for the racially insane and wealthy that are BIG ticket Welfare that combined totals hundreds of BILLIONS per year, such as;

1) tens of billions of Welfare to Israel, which Israel will use (as we should) on socialist programs such as; FREE education for their citizens, FREE milk for babies, FREE OPTION BASED Health care, and other socialist programs funded by Anti-socialism US taxpayer dollars.

2) Corporate Welfare payments of tens of billions of dollars to FOREIGN Oil/Gas companies such as British Petroleum and Halliburton using Tax payer dollars.

3) FREE welfare payments to the rich who owe EVERYTHING to America, but reneg and refuse to pay their fair share of taxes to the country who made their wealth possible. Selfish, small minded bastards!

4) Incentives to corporations who continue to add to America's destruction by shipping American jobs overseas.

Any other stupid self-defeating act they can think of.....Etc., etc,. etc.

Being Conservative is one thing, but being completely stupid is a whole different animal.

Don't forget about Tax Cuts For companies OUTSOURCING Jobs.. American Companies Mind you.. but don't worry the Republicans BLOCKED from us Raising the Taxes on such companies..As they say Cutting Taxes provides jobs..(LMAO, The Nerve, They claim Tax Cuts provide Jobs but never tell you its jobs taken by non Americans..)

2) Tax Cuts for rich CEOs making millions of money and paying less in taxes than the secretary that works for them(Not one CEO has stepped up to Warren Buffet's challenge to prove him wrong.)

3) The Minimum Wage is $7, laughable when compared to the other indutrialized nations, Laughable only to the Rich of course.

4) The Republicans talk about the Nanny State and how Obama overspent, but the Nanny State benficiaries of Obama's over Spending...The Banks and GM...Funded the GOP more than the Democrats..

Click here

http://news.firedoglake.com/2010/10/25/bailed-out-companies-give-donations-to-republicans/

Don't see one Republican Complaining about that Nanny State Overspending Bail Out Tax Dollars they Took...

America is going slowly into the Dumpster, no Democrat or Green Party leader can fix it as far as I can see..

Im glad the Tea Party and other Middle class Conservatives are getting EXACTLY what they want and when its all said and done, no one can Blame Obama, blame the Conservative American Taliban about to turn the Nation into a Bannana Republic

Voting Republican had some validity in the Past, Voting Republican today implies the said voter is either Rich or Mentally unstable and confused..simply put if your not rich but you vote republican, You're stupid.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
well, I actually agree with some of the cuts MK mentioned. The feds need to get out of the way of people and business. Mush of can be cut by getting rid of these huge federal departments.The minimum wage should be abolished.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Yes, like Most Republican/Conservative voters you see how futile and moronic it is to give Tax Cuts to Companies out Sourcing Jobs, and Welfare and Free beneficiaries to Bankers, Oil Comapanies..etc.

But like a Republican/Conservative voter you are too stupid to see past the Demagogue and realize Obama was meerly a Liberal Republican. He compramised with you all, the Health care was **** and the Health care Companies STILL benefit from it, and of course no Public Option, We did'nt get regulation, we got a joke, GM and the Banks did not go under and made enough money to Fund the GOP...

^^^^^^^^
Which the GOP took gladly despite their Populist rhetoric about Tax Payer Money..LMAO.

The Difference between American Protesters..The Tea Party, and European Protesters...

The LAtter Protests Companies who Robbed them getting Tax Cuts, the Former Protest their own interest, the Middle Class Tax cuts, in favor of Tax cuts to the Sniviling theives and criminals that robbed hoodwinked the Middle Class...

The Former ranks 36 in Education amoung Industrialized nations...The Latter in the to 10-20.

Americans esp. Conservatives are Dumb, Yes Seperation of Church and state is in the Constitution..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:

Actually, those job statistics are for white America. In black America, the unemployment numbers are closer to 25%, and have been for the last 4-5 years.

The country that was formerly America, is done. Democracy and Capitalism have left the building.
Those praying for a national rebound are just spitting in the wind.
The founders warned against the perils of allowing the evils of European banks entering the country, but the stupid, greedy white men refused to listen.
They are all susceptible to bribes (The strongest tool of the Jews) and with the taxpayer dollars banks have swiped, they have plenty of bribes to pass around to accomplish their goals.

America is no longer a super-power except in the military sense, and that too is being funded on borrowed money. The US dollar is practically worthless while inflation continues to spiral upward, completely out-of-control.

The ignorant fools played the Wall Street Ponzi game and shipped all of America's production capability overseas, effectively slaughtering the middle-class.
Today, America makes NOTHING but advertising ads and packaging of other people's goods.
The Hammer's of the country fail to recognize how this is bad for teh country, but great for the international Jews, because they now have used American taxpayer resources to build the economies of other countries such as India, Asia, and countries that were formerly parts of Russia. The international Jews needed to build up these other economies, because they had leveraged America already to the hilt. Now they can begin leveraging these new economies. America will not see the benefits from that their tax dollars have created. In fact, they will soon see how they will used against them.

Ignorant People like Hammer have such small minds, tunnel vision and limited world-views, they fail to comprehend simplistic "cause & effect". Yet, they have the compulsion to be taken seriously.
They simply do not comprehend basic principles of "trade-off analysis and that what they have given during the Reagan years was short term gratification (scratching a Dixie psychosis) at the expense of long term economic and social stability (civilization). Rather than working for America, they prefer to take the easy path of FEAR and anger, maintaining the exact same Pre-civil war mindset of the south.

I remember America, but today and tomorrow, it will always be, just a memory. For America has been murdered by villainous inside traitors who have not a clue of the consequences of their actions.

Canada is looking better and better these days. Aye.

I agree 100%, and the stupid Conservatives will serve their purpose. What is funny is that even the prized Tech Jobs will soon be filled HERE IN AMERICA, by Japs, Pakis, and Indians..while American Companies continue to outsorce more Jobs of Americans to their countries.

America is not longer a superpower, America is hanging on by a thread compared to the industrialized world.

The Hammer's of America and their children will enjoy the Bannana Jew Republic, taking jobs as a working class bum..Go pray to your Jesus and Pay that Donation to Israel, Sign up for the army to die in Iran..Pat on the Head, Habib is the next Designer of Apple, Chin Li Sun, the next Surgeon.

and when the ball breaks, and it will if the Rich get their Tax cuts and wE DO ENTER a Depression, Lets see how quick the Tea Party and Hammer Heads of America protest and talk for the Koch Brothers..

Canada does look good, I fancy Sweden but the Leeches of Humanity and the Muslims have already infested their..So maybe Canada is in the future, Just hope I can teach High school English/Literature or World History without much adjustment.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
z

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com