EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Barack Obama: Israel must recognise 1967 borders

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barack Obama: Israel must recognise 1967 borders
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/barack-obama-israel-must-recognise-1967-borders-2653425.html

Bahhhhh..... I can't see his fUcking annoying face anymore on TV or on the web. Who does he thinks he is? GOD????????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
And what about it. The fact that people accept the Apartied State of Israel is beyond me. Its one thing to think you are God, its another to think you are Gods choosen people who can segregate, dehumanize, and commit Human Rights violations in a land that does not belong to you.

Its not like Obama is gonna pressure Israel anyway so stop bitching.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/barack-obama-israel-must-recognise-1967-borders-2653425.html

Bahhhhh..... I can't see his fUcking annoying face anymore on TV or on the web. Who does he thinks he is? GOD????????

Damn bytch you really are pro-Israel aren't you?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A president trying to bring a level of benevolence and transparency to US foreign policy. An uphill battle, hope in his next four years he will publicly recognize the borders.

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."

-- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee:  10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No benevolence and transparency, just pretending to care. Israel will get the billions and unconditional support in the UN as before.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel still thinks it can be the tail that wags the dog. It's a huge barrier to world peace, that nasty little country, founded on the worst possible ideology. I never did understand why Americans seem to default in favour of Israel and think it can do no wrong. I hope Obama sticks to his guns and doesn't take any crap from Tel Aviv.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long Live Israel

The same people living in the "Middle East" are the same as the ancients
science says so [Roll Eyes]

http://excellentpix.com/files/funzug/imgs/informative/king_tut_treasures_02.jpg

^Insanity is an Option when we speak about America Foreign Policy and Western Interest.

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The fact that people accept the Apartied State of Israel is beyond me. Its one thing to think you are God, its another to think you are Gods choosen people who can segregate, dehumanize, and commit Human Rights violations in a land that does not belong to you
Palentine is a Myth Israel has a right to exist
Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The same people living in the "Middle East" are the same as the ancients
science says so [Roll Eyes]

Well, if they "were the same people" then why did they have to come from somewhere else to displace some of those "same people living in the "ME"?

I would say that the creation of the state of Israel is one of those instances where Europeans burst out from their homelands to exterminate indigenous peoples in other areas of the world then establish their own so-called "democratic" states on the occupied lands of the indigenes.

It worked in the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa[almost] and other places. The problem with the Western settlement of the area called Palestine is that indigenes for whatever reasons aare fighting back.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama's public announcement about urging Israel to accept the 1967 state of the country's political boundaries for the sake of creating conditions for peace, doesn't really amount to much of what it is made out to be amongst right-wing conservative personalities. To me, it seemed more like a ploy to getting the Israeli figures to react quicker to the call to a "peace talk" table than they otherwise might have, and using the "1967 border" thing as a starting point, a "sweetener" if you will, to urging the Palestinian counterparts to join in. I didn't read the contents of the announcement as suggesting a "done deal". The likely intention of any such "peace" talk, would have been to have the Palestinians make significant concessions under a plan wherein a series of concessionary "steps" will have been implemented, before any meaningful territory concession can be granted by Israel. Given history, chances are that the preconditions the Palestinians would be expected to implement by the Israeli will be politically difficult to materialize. It is naive to assume the Zionist leaders will do away with their present political borders in any considerable way.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
I would say that the creation of the state of Israel is one of those instances where Europeans burst out from their homelands to exterminate indigenous peoples in other areas of the world then establish their own so-called "democratic" states on the occupied lands of the indigenes.
The Indigenous being the Jews of Judah yes we know it horrible that they were kick out of their homeland aka Israel.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
STFU please. This subject has been beaten to death on ES for years. Those European Jews are not indigenous to the region. Their bogus studies dont show it and even their scholars admit it. Get over it.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a joke.

You can actually talk to Palestinians and Jews alike who lived peacefully together before The Zionist state was formed. Israel is a burden not just to the Middle East but to the West as well. Why you conservatives support Israel is beyond me, but then again you Conservatives supported South African Apartied so its no big guess.

quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:
quote:
The fact that people accept the Apartied State of Israel is beyond me. Its one thing to think you are God, its another to think you are Gods choosen people who can segregate, dehumanize, and commit Human Rights violations in a land that does not belong to you
Palentine is a Myth Israel has a right to exist

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
You can actually talk to Palestinians and Jews alike who lived peacefully together
Let me add until the Palestinians became jealous of the Jews developing the land as in housing farming etc.
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
This subject has been beaten to death on ES for years.
Oh you mean Like the Black African Origins of Kemet which even isn't debatable, Palestinians and Jews maybe genetically related.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I dont think it was Jealousy per say but anger that a bunch of Russian, German, and Polish invaders came in and relocated people off of their land and reduced them to the status of a non citizen. Proclaiming that the land they once lived on was "A Jewish Homeland".

Imagine If christians kicked out a bunch non Christians and declared any non Christians left in America as second rate citizens.

Support for Israel and patience with the Human Rights violations is vanishing. Excapt among American Conservatives.

quote:
quote:
You can actually talk to Palestinians and Jews alike who lived peacefully together
Let me add until the Palestinians became jealous of the Jews developing the land as in housing farming etc.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
I dont think it was Jealousy per say but anger that a bunch of Russian, German, and Polish invaders came in and relocated people off of their land and reduced them to the status of a non citizen. Proclaiming that the land they once lived on was "A Jewish Homeland".
All lands acquired by Jews were purchased
the Rest was Won in the 1967 war

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
WAR!! Thats your excuse.

Even then the Zionists have pushed byond the 1967 Borders. What do you think Obama's quasi position is, What do yoy think Hammas wants...

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/israel_stealing_palestine.jpg

Nazi Apartied Israel wont even go back to the 1967 borders.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Netanyahu says 'No' to 1967 borders
PM expects Obama to reaffirm bush pledges, whereby settlement blocs will remain in Israel
Attila Somfalvi
Published: 05.19.11, 21:41 / Israel News

Responding to President Barack Obama'smajor Mideast policy speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says that Israel will not be withdrawing to the 1967 borders as part of a peace deal with the Palestinians.

The PM said that Israel appreciates the president's commitment to peace, but added that he expects Obama to reaffirm US commitments to Israel from 2004. According to the pledges made by then-President George W. Bush, the Jewish state will not be asked to retreat to the 1967 borders and large settlement blocs will remain in Israel's hands.
"Israel believes that in order for peace to prevail, the establishment of a Palestinian state cannot come at the expense of the State of Israel's existence," a statement issued by Netanyahu's office said. "The Palestinians, and not only the United States, must recognize Israel as the Jewish people's nation-state.

The prime minister also stressed that President Bush's pledges were meant to reinforce Israel's Jewish character, by making it clear that Palestinian refugees will be taken in by Palestine and not by Israel.
"Without a solution to the problem of refugees by settling them outside Israel's borders, no territorial concession would end the conflict," Netanyahu's statement said.

Don't you understand that Israel is the main reason for so much unrest in the Mid East. Before Israel the Jews and Palestine Muslims lived peacefully together. This is not a Muslim/Jew problem its a Human Rights problem. Islam human rights violation are another subject.

My Grandma is Older than F-ing Isreal..

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
All lands acquired by Jews were purchased
the Rest was Won in the 1967 war

STFU or I'll go get Hezbollah to kick your Jew a$$ again. lol
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
Don't you understand that Israel is the main reason for so much unrest in the Mid East
Israel isn't the reason why there is unrest that's just an excuse.

Zuheir Mohsen

quote:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people , since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
quote:
My Grandma is Older than F-ing Isreal..
That's cool but she's not older then Judea

Palentine is a Myth

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com