EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » White and Arab Racism on Libya

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White and Arab Racism on Libya
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are 2 sides to the Libyan war. The Cyrenaica mobs are opposed to Gaddafi because he has inserted Libya fully into the African Union and has opened up the country to migrants and workers from other African countries.

The Benghazi mobs in their zealous vigilante racism are outraged that Libya should be an African country and not an "Arab" country that looks east to the Middle East and North to Europe. Recall the racist pogroms against blacks who were working in Libya a few years ago?

The West under the cover of NATO wants to create a base and bridgehead in North Africa in an area rich in petroleum resources and situated right in the Middle of North Africa. The area would be Western controlled and ideas concerning Pan Africanism and continental integration would then be rubbished.

But what's interesting too as the link below will show is that the white West is openly behind this imperialist invasion of Africa. Perhaps, subconsciously they are not comfortable with the idea of a non-submissive African nation. Apart from Gaddafi and Mugabe who else on a continent of some 53 states--mainly corrupt Bantustans--has provoked white Western anger.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28282.htm

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever the west does some anti-white cretin moans about it and sees the white devil at work. If the west was doing nothing there would be anti-whites of one sort or another moaning that the evil whiteman was wickedly leaving the Libyan people/Africans/Muslims to be butchered.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again Jackass when and where in recent history have Africans ever asked whites to intervene on their behalf? Even during the harsh days of Apartheid the most that was requested from all were sanctions.

The truth is that wherever whites have intervened it has always been to murder, loot, steal land, and when settled in--rape, as in Southern Africa, Australasia and the Americas.

Apparently, you silly person(?) you don't know much about recent white history.

And your response is just ignorant because the article on which my post is based is written by a white--an abnormal and morally mutated one at that.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nearly mentioned the colaberation of self-hating lunatic lefties who can see no good in any action of the west's. Your skewed hostile stance reveals your ignorance.

What about the positive white contribution? Are you aware of the West Africa Squadron, which after the abolitionist 'Slave trade Act'. Between 1808 and 1860 the West Africa Squadron captured 1,600 slave ships and freed 150,000 Africans.

The first British colony in Africa, Sierra Leone, was set up to offer a safe-haven for liberated slaves, where they would not be at risk of re-enslavement.

What about the suppression of the internal and the Islamic slave trades in Africa by whitey? What about black volunteers in colonial armies? Do these soldiers of the crown look overly resentful?

http://www.chakoten.dk/images/om_kar_2676.jpg

What about famine relief and Band Aid?

http://www.abbaymedia.com/Image_Bank/USFOOD%20AID%20Ethiopia.jpg

What about the millions in overseas aid that Europe and America give to Africa to this day (only to see it squandered by corrupt African politicians who would happily live in opulent luxury while their people starve and/or die of preventable diseases).

http://www.dominicktyler.com/images/commercial/medecins-sans-frontieres/medecins-sans-frontieres-intro.jpg

http://www.hwunion.com/site/images/uploads/news/first%20aid%20africa2.jpg

http://www.warchat.org/pictures/un_eritrea.jpg

Do they look like looters and rapists?

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the Libyan destruction is racist in one respect and exploitive in another. This can only be mistaken for a "humanitarian" campaign by a blind fool.

Such fools would also swear that the so-called Scramble for Africa was a "humanitarian" intervention.

The imperial "west" was instrumental in morphing the Slave Trade into a more lucrative enterprise than ever before, and then its apologists turn around, to say that the imperial "west" ought to get supposed "credit" for "abolishing" it. A matter of principle and humanity had the least of all to do with "abolishing" this evil enterprise. Plain and simple: it was no longer economically viable. One has to ask, what kind of twisted people profit out of slaves in the first place, before supposedly abolishing it and passing themselves off as angels that descended on the surface of earth?

Famine relief and Band Aid? That's funny. Natural disasters will be natural disasters, but if governments are incapacitated to fund even the most minimal recover efforts, simply because they are compelled to squander national money to "western" controlled IMF and World Bank concerns and/or sign onto the policy of austerity through debt-restructuring economic blackmail, the destructive consequences of these disasters can compound many times more than they would under a different circumstance. The so-called AID that the "west" generally brag about pouring into Africa, are there to make African states continuously reliant on the "west", through which they can hold strings.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
It is a lie that the slave trade was no longer economically viable when it was abolished by the British parliament. If that were the case then the prevention sduadron of the Royal Navy (later joined by the Americans) would not have had to spend 60 years chasing slave ships and liberating slaves, would it? Believe it or not principle and humanity had a lot to do with it. Or are you so racist that you think you have to have black skin to be capable of such finer feelings? Slavery is abhorrent as a concept to me. I make no excuses for slave traders, nor do I feel the need to apologise for the deeds of people who happened to be born in the same part of the world with a similar skin colour, centuries ago.

Africans were no less guilty when it came to slave trading. More slaves were sold within Africa than were sold abroad. How could they sell slaves to other blacks, let alone to Europeans? What kind of people capture members of their own race to sell to foreigners for profit? Think about that! What about the black former slaves who went on to be slave-owners? How could they sleep at night? The mind boggles!

Africa was not compelled at gunpoint to have anything to do with the world bank, nor is it forced to take foreign aid, nor is the west responsible for the barbaric warfare and the political corruption that has plagued the continent in the last 60 years.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:

It is a lie that the slave trade was no longer economically viable when it was abolished by the British parliament.

Let's test the premise of your denial towards truth: if the British were so huge on humanity, why did they sign onto the Slave trade to begin with? What was the reason behind it?

quote:

If that were the case then the prevention sduadron of the Royal Navy (later joined by the Americans) would not have had to spend 60 years chasing slave ships and liberating slaves, would it? Believe it or not principle and humanity had a lot to do with it.

I don't believe it. I'd have to see damning evidence from you that the so-called British abolition of slavery was purely a "humanitarian" u-turn from their preceding inhumane promotion of the slave trade enterprise.

quote:

Or are you so racist that you think you have to have black skin to be capable of such finer feelings?

That is a retarded question. It's like asking me to dismiss the inhumanity of the Scramble for Africa as 'humanitarian' one on the grounds that I might be branded racist otherwise.

quote:

Africans were no less guilty when it came to slave trading.

That's besides the point, which I don't argue. The point is that the Libyan destruction is not a "humanitarian" gesture on the part of the "west". It is an inhumane one. You injected the history of the Slave trade into this topic to cover this inhuman project in Libya, by claiming that "whities abolished" the slave trade, as if to say that blacks owe them a huge debt in thanks to this. You haven't explained why any decent person would promote the Slave trade in the first place, before deciding that it is not for them. You think like John Kerry. "I was for it, before I was against it." LOL

quote:

More slaves were sold within Africa than were sold abroad.

Thats total bullshit.

quote:

Africa was not compelled at gunpoint to have anything to do with the world bank, nor is it forced to take foreign aid, nor is the west responsible for the barbaric warfare and the political corruption that has plagued the continent in the last 60 years.

On all grounds, you are pushing forward your fantasies, totally divorced from reality. This is to be expected, as evidenced by the fact that Libya is literally being held "at gunpoint" as we speak, and here you are, still blind, brainwashed and dumb enough to say it is not what it is--an inhumane destruction of Libya, but some "humanitarian" project.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
The British as a nation never signed on to the slave trade. Only a small section of the merchant and ruling class had anything to do with it. The vast majority of Britons at the were poor, exploited, mostly agricultural workers themselves. As awareness of the slave trade was spread, so the abolitionist movement gained ground. No one expect thanks for the abolition of a monstrous trade that no civilized country should ever have been involved in in the first place, but blaming the descendants of people who stayed at home and had nothing to do with it would be equally unjust.

The suppression of the internatioal slave trade was something to be honoured, nonetheless. 'Between 1830-1865, approximately 1587 men died on the West Africa Squadron (this covers deaths from all causes: disease, killed in action and accidental deaths).' http://www.royalnavalmuseum.org/visit_see_victory_cfexhibition_infosheet.htm
That was British sailors dying in battle or risking death by tropical disease, for nothing but for the liberty of black people from far away lands.
The 'great powers' also campaigned to abolish the internal slave trade in Africa, and granted land and subsidies to liberates slaves there. http://www.negroartist.com/writings/The%20Internal%20Slave-Trade%20in%20Africa.pdf

Back on modern Libya, I think the west's action has been misjudged, and the Egyptian events probably fuelled the false expectation that the dictator would throw in the towel rather than digging in. However the fact that governments and businesses like BP had contracts with the Gaddafi regime goes to show that the west could have ignored the rebellion and/or gone on supporting the status quo.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
The British as a nation never signed on to the slave trade.

Whoa. This guy is really in serious self-delusion. Let a UK site educate you about the British Slave trade, from British mouth: BBC Link

quote:

Only a small section of the merchant and ruling class had anything to do with it. The vast majority of Britons at the were poor, exploited, mostly agricultural workers themselves.

The usual line of an apologist, when his/her propaganda lifeline has been pulverized...turning to: "Well yeah, but it wasn't the public, just some ruling clique and a few businessmen".

quote:

but blaming the descendants of people who stayed at home and had nothing to do with it would be equally unjust.

You are trying hard here, to hide behind red herrings through fictitious claims ringing in your head. You alone irrelevantly introduced the subject of slavery into this topic, unsuccessfully to use it as a cover for fictitiously legitimizing the Libyan destruction as a "humanitarian" undertaking.

quote:

The suppression of the internatioal slave trade was something to be honoured, nonetheless.

You haven't established what's honorable about slave traders suddenly relinquishing their evil inhuman behavior, as requested hours ago.

quote:

Back on modern Libya, I think the west's action has been misjudged, and the Egyptian events probably fuelled the false expectation that the dictator would throw in the towel rather than digging in.

Your thinking carries no currency here. Facts do.

quote:

However the fact that governments and businesses like BP had contracts with the Gaddafi regime goes to show that the west could have ignored the rebellion and/or gone on supporting the status quo.

Your ignorance of world geopolitics shows brightly like a neon sign. I've already explained in the Libyan thread the geopolitical dynamics behind this latest attempt to colonize the Libyan people. If you care to expose yourself to facts, instead of fantasies, feel free to check it out.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL What do you expect from a Brit-punk who denies black indigenity to *ALL* of Africa including North Africa and not just "Sub-Sahara" while espousing a "Pan European Caucasian race" that is native to areas outside Europe like North Africa and Southwest Asia! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

You mean to tell me this guy is British?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and he's promoting the British version of Manifest Destiny
Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Really How does Israel fit in that Manifest destiny considering it was British and American Zionists and Sympathizers who created Israel.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to be kidding me if you are going to single out African leaders for corruption while White Bankers and Corporate CEO's live lavish lifestyles off the masses that makes African Leaders look Walmart shoppers. Some have lifestyles so Lavish and Rich they don't even make it into Forbes and the "richest Men" list.

Please tell me how the Lybian intervention is justified when Israel has done much worse to Palestine and Netanyahu gets a Standing ovation while his Crazed Bigot ass spews Garbage from some Bedoin Book claiming his "Gawd" gave him right to a land where other people live.

Where is NATO in Israel.

FYI Im not a fan of Gadaffi but he made Lybia into the most prosperous nation IN AFRICA. The LYbian Rebels were violent from the get go, what should the British do if a bunch of Armed Rebels started acting up in the streets.

quote:
I nearly mentioned the colaberation of self-hating lunatic lefties who can see no good in any action of the west's. Your skewed hostile stance reveals your ignorance.

What about the positive white contribution? Are you aware of the West Africa Squadron, which after the abolitionist 'Slave trade Act'. Between 1808 and 1860 the West Africa Squadron captured 1,600 slave ships and freed 150,000 Africans.

The first British colony in Africa, Sierra Leone, was set up to offer a safe-haven for liberated slaves, where they would not be at risk of re-enslavement.

What about the suppression of the internal and the Islamic slave trades in Africa by whitey? What about black volunteers in colonial armies? Do these soldiers of the crown look overly resentful?

http://www.chakoten.dk/images/om_kar_2676.jpg

What about famine relief and Band Aid?

http://www.abbaymedia.com/Image_Bank/USFOOD%20AID%20Ethiopia.jpg

What about the millions in overseas aid that Europe and America give to Africa to this day (only to see it squandered by corrupt African politicians who would happily live in opulent luxury while their people starve and/or die of preventable diseases).

http://www.dominicktyler.com/images/commercial/medecins-sans-frontieres/medecins-sans-frontieres-intro.jpg

http://www.hwunion.com/site/images/uploads/news/first%20aid%20africa2.jpg

http://www.warchat.org/pictures/un_eritrea.jpg

Do they look like looters and rapists?

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Call Me Jari

quote:
Really How does Israel fit in that Manifest destiny considering it was British and American Zionists and Sympathizers who created Israel.
The British also created Palestine which is a myth something like the Nubia Myth of couse you know this.
Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Where is NATO in Israel

NATO is Israel.

"the Jews rule this world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them." - Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mahathir Mohamad.

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The British simply gave an Anglo-phone name to the territory. The people being driven off having their homes bulldozed and being forced under Apartied laws have lived in the land despite what name it is.

It was the Zionists who proclaimed they have a right to a land due to the mumblings of a 5000 year old Bedoiun book. Claiming their "Gawd" gave them the land.

How Absurd Imagine the Chinese going to Ireland claiming some Ancient Chinese "Gawd" gave them the right to the Land. It would be just as obsurd but because the perpetrators are Zionists people sit back and give a standing ovation to this madness.

quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:
Just Call Me Jari

quote:
The British also created Palestine which is a myth something like the Nubia Myth of couse you know this.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Just Call Me Jari

quote:
The British simply gave an Anglo-phone name to the territory. The people being driven off having their homes bulldozed and being forced under Apartied laws have lived in the land despite what name it is.
Walid Shoebat Quote:

quote:
Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?
^Good question [Smile]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The holocau$t is a (very profitable) myth, so is "the Jewish people".
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

The holocaust is one of the reasons for the creation of the Nation of Israel
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Myth number 2 “Palestine was always an Arab country.”

Don't hate the player hate the game

Palestine is a myth Judea is a Anicent Nation

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Hence the state of Israel is based on a lie. A very expensive lie, which explains holocau$t denial laws.

Theres a big difference between ancient "Judea" and the Marxist white nationalist Apartheid state of Israel.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

anguishofbeing

quote:
Hence the state of Israel is based on a lie

BAD AROLSEN, Germany

" I saw with my own eyes how thousands of Jews were gassed daily and thrown by the hundreds into pits where Jews were burning ," he said.

"I saw how little children were killed with sticks and thrown into the fire," he continued. Blood flowed in gutters, and "Jews were thrown in and died there;" more were taken off trucks and cast alive into the flames.

Don't worry about it anguish more facts are on the way click here

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
No scientific or documentary evidence of homicidal gas chambers (documents of transport lists, registration books etc is not proof of gas chambers killings), only contradictory "eye witness testimony" which is worthless for science as admitted by those who uphold the holocau$t story. It is an expensive lie, a fantastic story that has never been proven. Don't hate the player...

"testimonies" are not sufficient proof of wartime homicidal gas chambers, and that it is simply not possible to prove, scientifically, that the homicidal gas chambers actually existed - anti-holocau$t denier Jacques Baynac

"Auschwitz was a terrible place -- but it was not an extermination camp." - Gitta Sereny

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

Hence the state of Israel is based on a lie. A very expensive lie, which explains holocau$t denial laws.

Theres a big difference between ancient "Judea" and the Marxist white nationalist Apartheid state of Israel.

In what way do you deem Israel "Marxist"? I was under the impression that its economy is largely capitalist-oriented. I can't remember the last time the U.S. funded and armed an openly "Marxist" state.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ China?
Explorador
Member # 14778

China's economy is largely capitalist driven as well, despite its nominal "communist" pretensions. And China is not funded by the U.S. It is the other way around. It is the U.S. that is monetarily indebted to China.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Yes but how did China get to this point? The US didnt "fund" it through investments etc?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I fail to see how this silly quote bears any relevence to the situation. You can call it Palestine or Bannana, prior to the Apartied State there were non Jews and Jews living on the land in peace.

Nothing you can say can justify the occupation of a land based on some Mumbling Bedoins and their "Gawd"..

quote:
Just Call Me Jari

quote:
Walid Shoebat Quote:

quote:
Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?
^Good question [Smile]

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Yes but how did China get to this point? The US didnt "fund" it through investments etc?

I'm not sure what you mean by the U.S. "funding" China through "investments". If the U.S. built subsidiary assembly plants in China, that would have been done to bring money directly into the U.S. pocket. Sure, China would get some benefit, in that it would probably help a thin layer of CEOs and owners of local dealers line their pockets. Besides, in terms of "exporting jobs", the U.S. was not alone; many other countries in the so-called west have built assembly facilities in China. These are generally done to circumvent tariff barriers of the destination economy, in this case China. China is in turn doing the same elsewhere with local brand companies. China has got to where it is now, because they had adopted the policy of using tariff barriers to help fledging local companies thrive either via international businesses that would take advantage of "joint ventures" as a way to avoid heavy tariffs, in which case local Chinese companies could develop their technological base through technology transfers through such ventures, and/or eliminate stiff competition from more established and larger corporations from overseas, which would be forced to sell their products at disadvantageous high prices just to overcome the loss from paying high tariffs. In the process, China has managed to turn itself into a large pool of cheap labor, encouraging quick industrialization and thereby enhancing its layer of wealthy middle class. The Chinese also undertook the policy of espionage, getting their hands on technology that would otherwise never be handed out to them, and the policy of not honoring international patent and copyright protection laws. China is not unique in this respect; this is what most of the major industrial countries resorted to in their fledgling days, until they developed sufficiently large home markets and turned their fledging industrial/business base into global powerhouses. These same economies then proceeded to tell newly emerging markets to "play by the rules", i.e. to "free their markets" and "honor" copyright and patent protection laws. Only foolish developing nations strictly abide by these "rules" to their own detriment. At any rate, unlike the U.S., China is actually handing money out (loans) to the U.S., i.e. directly funding the U.S., which is not the same thing as "funding" the U.S. by "exporting manufacturing jobs" to the U.S. under the pretext of "foreign investment".
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Just Call Me Jari

quote:
I fail to see how this silly quote bears any relevence to the situation. You can call it Palestine or Bannana
You are the one who keep talking about the Palestine Myth and some Bedoins book and God

Then you say

quote:
I fail to see how this silly quote bears any relevance to the situation.
Israel existence is not based on some book as many would have you believe but you did hear this from me.

Once more all lands acquired by Jews were purchased the rest was won in the 1967 war ,let me add Netanyahu would be a fool to give it back which he’s not regardless of Obama poor foreign policy experience it’s cool though our President is young,

Calling Israel an Apartied State is a political tactic Fail

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Spare me you all lands were Purchased or won psychobabble. First off the no one in their right mind would say all the Lands should be given back. The Zionists made sure their Apartied State was recognized and thus it would be impossible to give the lands back. What Im talking about is the 1967 borders

http://patrickmurray.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/israel_stealing_palestine.jpg

Israel's existance is based on some mythological Mumbo Jumbo about "Gawd" promising a land to some Bigoted Dirty Bedouins.

Netanyahu never misses an opportunity to claim that the land is the "Homeland of the Jews" and being a Jew is based on religious conversion thus Israel's legetimacy is based on religion.

I call a Spade a Spade unlike the knee jerk supporters of Israel I don't pretend or ignore human rights violations and apartied states because of some Sob Story dubbed a Holocaust. Cry me a River, Millions of People have suffered Holocausts all over the world, The Native Americans and African Slave trade is a much worse Holocaust yet because the victims were "Gawds" supposedly chosen people they get their's dubbed "THE HOLOCAUST" when in fact the Zionists were funding and active in the very Holocaust we keep hearing about.

Then I go on youtube seeing Jews tell African Americans to "Get over Slavery" yet to this day they Trash Hitler and are still seeking out Nazi War Criminals.

Such Hypocrites.

Im sick and tired of having their Bigoted Bedouin Mumbo Jumbo Religious writings shoved in my face too.

They better thank their Gawd for Christianity, if not they would be the same insignifigant no bodies like they were in the Ancient World.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Just Call Me Jari

quote:
First off the no one in their right mind would say all the Lands should be given back
^Denial the "Arab World" wants to destroy Israel
they tried before remember.

Syrian President Bashar Assad

quote:
It is not a mistake that the Koran warns us of the hatred of the Jews and put them at the top of the list of the enemies of Islam

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Two fundamentalisms arguing over their respective myths. Priceless. lol
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Muslim Fundamentalists are made from the same straw as the Zionists. The only difference is the Jews have been able to Leech off of Western Society longer than the Arab. Don't forget the Koran is nothing but an Arab Plagerism and Corruption of Torah.

As you know Im vocal against Muslim Propaganda and their apologists as well. Why should I be silent on Jewish Propaganda and their Apologizers.

At least before the creation of Israel you nut case fundamentalists with Holy Books were able to live in peace now you are a Burden to everyone else in the world.

quote:
Just Call Me Jari

quote:
First off the no one in their right mind would say all the Lands should be given back
^Denial the "Arab World" wants to destroy Israel
they tried before remember.

Syrian President Bashar Assad

quote:
It is not a mistake that the Koran warns us of the hatred of the Jews and put them at the top of the list of the enemies of Islam

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Just Call Me Jari

quote:
Muslim Fundamentalists are made from the same straw as the Zionists
I don't thing so, one group is smarter then the other
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
As you know Im vocal against Muslim Propaganda and their apologists as well

I was referring to Christan propaganda dumbo.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I would'nt say smarter I would say the Zionists and Jews have been able to leech off Western Civilization longer. Don't worry the Arab is begining to Leech as well. Look at France.

quote:
Just Call Me Jari

quote:
Muslim Fundamentalists are made from the same straw as the Zionists
I don't thing so, one group is smarter then the other

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Rahotep,

Just to wake you up: if all that so-called AID was used in the right--i.e. to build schools, roads, research centres to build new technology, hospitals, etc., it would dry up in a quick minute, with the usual "we don't have the funds this time".

In fact so-called "AID" is just an ordinary business decision to award contracts indirectly to Western corporations by requiring that the AID money must be spent on goods and items provided by Western corporations".

So just get smart for once in your life.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
White Jews have been able to leech longer and better throughout the ages because unlike the other two murder cults it is in their culture (Talmud) to change money and worship it. From court Jews to international bankers their love of money and usury is not matched by Christians and Muslims.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
White Jews have been able to leech longer and better throughout the ages because unlike the other two murder cults it is in their culture (Talmud) to change money and worship it. From court Jews to international bankers their love of money and usury is not matched by Christians and Muslims.

The so-called Arabian Spring is a foreplay to the next Holocaust (2012-2016).
The Muslims will be the next Jews.
They will make it so that the Muslims brought the destruction on themselves.
Now there are no regimes who will come to the defense of the Muslims in Europe, because they are now all puppet regimes.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.speedlivin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Black-White-Obama2.jpg

Who is the real Obama?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
European colonials going back *home*.

"One of the many ironies inherent in the 19th century Zionist colonial enterprise in Palestine is the fact that this increasingly fraying project was billed for most of the 20th century as a haven in the Middle East for “returning” persecuted European Jews. But today, in the 21st century, it is Europe that is increasingly being viewed by a large number of the illegal occupiers of Palestinian land as the much desired haven for returning Middle Eastern Jews."

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?fromval=1&cid=41&eid=18096&frid=41

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com