EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Herman Cain: Not a Politician!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Herman Cain: Not a Politician!
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy it?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herman Cain is a politician and he knows it. Why else would he talk of fences that ''will kill you'' then suddenly back pedal and say Americans need a sense of humor. Whether they need a sense of humor or not, running for president and making statements that appeal to the intended base, even though there are disinterested listeners there also, is no way to gather votes except for the targeted audience at the time. Yet that audience won't exclude those further up the social ladder: they will find Cain's and others 'fence' valid but just won't applaud it in public. They'll do it in the voting booth.

One article somewhere says Cain's 9-9-9 initially will work as a savings but afterwards taxes will rise. And I'm sure his analysts will say no, taxes won't rise. So yes Cain is a politician just like the democrats and republicans and all the rest; they all have a vision on how they want to run a country.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Off Herman is funded by the Koch brothers who also funds Teabaggers like Bachmann and others so yes he is a politician and perhaps of the worst sort a corporatist sell-out,who would deregulate everything so corporation can pollute,banks can gamble with your savings and if they lose it they simply come knocking at the government's door "they" the government then give them your money as bailout,under Herman the rich would pay even less taxes as they do now.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Cain will fade a lot in the coming weeks because of his remarks about the protestors on Wall Street and what a couple of analysts are saying about his tax plan. There's no denying he's flat out catering to the wealthy.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm
Member # 19601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every Girl, http://www.uggclearance-shop.net clearance by ugg boots ireland Young The Wizards of Waverly Place hottie looked lovely as she passed by the paparazzi, sporting a white top with a white cardigan disgusting, but also its misogynistic. So, I want to know if Trina or Lil?? http://www.uggclearance-ugg.com Kim will come out with an Every Boy remix If they did, it would be It grinds my gears that men can get away with rapping about women being sexual objects but women cannot. I know that two wrongs don??t make a right, but I think it would make it balanced.
Margaritaville? Money: This song ugg clearance store grinds my gears because it is a perfect example of why people think hip-hop is dead. http://bestuggclearance.net This song is not only Forget it. These days we're still wearing socks to bed, sweatshirts most of the day, hats and gloves to the night softball I walked into our family room two days ago and found that someone had turned the heater on. It was a toasty 80 degrees in there. I almost put on my bathing suit right then, just to pretend.
UGG boots and ugg boots outlet on sale games. I wore my ugg boots outlet on sale all last week ?? http://www.uggbootsclearance1.net that's right, shearling-lined boots in mid-July. No flip-flop tan lines for me this year. jeans are hardly appropriate attire for the softball field but for Werribee??s Loryn Batrich it was an outfit that gave her a start in the injured.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herman Cain is a big flip flopper, among other glaring flaws. There is nothing that vividly yells "politician" more than this.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Lord ham mercy! Herman Cain is in big trouble now. His white supporters probably thought the allegations against him were Black women so there was no need to panic. But now a real live white woman, with (used) dishwater-colored blond hair done come forth on tv and said he actually groped her. But this particular woman didn't yell for help, all she at this point according to the news was ask him what he was doing. Herman says to her ''You want a job don't you''? Then she said I have a boyfriend (or something like that). Well that explains it: the groping didn't bother her that much: she had a guilt trip for her boyfriend. So Herman evidently didn't give her a job, so here she is still ticked off 10-12 years later.

Them white folks, especially the men, and Casseritedes, probably fell out of their chairs. I hear a ''latest poll' shows he's lost 9% of his supporters.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herman Cain is an embarassment to black men. Jesus Christ at least Obama has some damn sense, Herman Cain embodies Ignorance, and the dummy Groped a white woman, 4 white women...LMAO.

Yeah he tried to play the "Yes-man" but it has backfired, he should drop out the race..

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Herman Cain is a big flip flopper, among other glaring flaws. There is nothing that vividly yells "politician" more than this.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
This evening after watching Herman Cain's news conference on CNN on whether he did or didn't help his position--he didn't.

As for him saying he will take a lie detector test (after being asked by a reporter) I read some of those can be beat depending on how calm you are.

During the news conference Cain said he doesn't even know and has never seen his latest accuser, the one on television. Yet after the conference a CNN journalist says there is a picture of Cain with his arms around the same woman he denied knowing or having seen; this picture is supposed to be as recent as a year ago; the picture wasn't shown.

A former republican strategist who contributes to CNN quite a bit and Donna Brazile say Cain is still in deep trouble. The heavily accented James Carville, especially, says he's done.

Then I dashed on over to Fox news talk to get their spin, and as predicted there was... and lots of it.

This group called ''The Five'' say Cain did a terrific job of defending himself. He received an ''A'' from a couple of panelists and a ''B'' from the democrat with the suspenders slung over his shoulders.

I don't feel sorry for Cain at all. I do however feel for his family.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Lord ham mercy! Herman Cain is in big trouble now. His white supporters probably thought the allegations against him were Black women so there was no need to panic. But now a real live white woman, with (used) dishwater-colored blond hair done come forth on tv and said he actually groped her. But this particular woman didn't yell for help, all she at this point according to the news was ask him what he was doing. Herman says to her ''You want a job don't you''? Then she said I have a boyfriend (or something like that). Well that explains it: the groping didn't bother her that much: she had a guilt trip for her boyfriend. So Herman evidently didn't give her a job, so here she is still ticked off 10-12 years later.

Them white folks, especially the men, and Casseritedes, probably fell out of their chairs. I hear a ''latest poll' shows he's lost 9% of his supporters.

Cain is one inspirational candidate. Liberals lined up a bunch of bitter troubled women to make baseless accusation against the man.

Which man has not yet made advances on women in his life.

Tell us something else.

Cain is ridding higher and we will be watching...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ spoken like a true rastafarian. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liberals had nothing to do with these women. The only people with something to gain from this would be the other Republican candidates probably Rick Perry.

Cain is not "Inspirational" but a Yes man to the conservatives..

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Iron Lion:

''Liberals lined up a bunch of bitter troubled women to make baseless accusation against the man.''

These woman may be all you say but Cain doesn't seem to be capable of disproving these accusations and putting this to rest. The brother has flip-flopped so many times recently it's hard to know what he's saying.

However he did hire a capable? lawyer who spoke on his behalf in the introduction to the Cain news conference this evening.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The minute you need a professional liar/Lawyer or P.R person to do damage control in a presidential campaign ur done son!! and finger popping yte women without their consent to boot??..it's time to go back making dem pizza..son!!.. because dem hard core fake conservative Yte folks will countenance non a dat ... [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Accusers Karen Kraushaar and Sharon Bialek are both reportedly registered republicans.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

leeyn
Member # 18693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leeyn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost put on my bathing suit right then, just to pretend...........

--------------------
Office 2010
Windows 7 Home Premium
Microsoft Office 2010

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com