EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Suad Hosny ... a new clean one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suad Hosny ... a new clean one
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Became an icon like Marylin Monroe & after 5 years of her death people are still wondering what really happened in the Scotland Yard building.

Like marylin Monroe her death is a mystry till this day & an icon that will never die. It is also believed that nobody will ever be able to compete with Suad Hosny for generations to come.

Suad Hosny was a sweetheart, the Cinderella of the Arab cinema, a true unmatched beauty with an incredible on-screen presence & top acting capabilities.

For those who dont know her becuase they are not from this country, please learn about our pride & joy, see info & pictures here.

Note: I made a new clean thread.... hope it stays clean

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Threw herself from a balcony in London. Was being treated for obesity and depression due to an earlier spinal accident in Egypt.
Committed suicide.

mystry...................becuase.......................??

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is Kindergarten

Threw herself from a balcony in London. Was being treated for obesity and depression due to an earlier spinal accident in Egypt.
Committed suicide.

Then this must be from the gutter!!!!

[Roll Eyes] I know I make stupid typos & grammatical mistakes all the time, not because I'm dylexic like you but because I'm in a hurry & dont want to spend my precious time on a scumbag like you. Atleast people understand what I'm talking about unlike you..... how many members commented on your incomprehensible english & writing style? Many [Wink] . Your style resembles that of a kindergarden

[Roll Eyes] And how long you, poor little dylexic air-head, did it take you to try to prove that my english is bad? all night long? [Roll Eyes]

You're just mad because MK also called you DYSLEXIC & I fcuked ur head too on the other thread that you reported & erased. [Eek!]

Do something useful on this forum instead of wasting people's precious time picking on them you little mosquito.....

I don't want to see your stinky butt in any thread that I make..... enough trash [Roll Eyes]

Go get a life you little piece of Sh!t. [Eek!]

So glad I belong in that kindergarten!!!!!!
and you are back home!!!

--------------------

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella Mammary Glands:

Note: I made a new clean thread.... hope it stays clean [/QB]

Don't even try [Big Grin]
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:
quote:

Don't even try [Big Grin] [/QB]
hehehehehehe waraya waraya?!!!

Anyway, you mean to tell me you never liked this women? you didnt atleast find her a sweetheart?

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Placebo Flamingo:
Committed suicide.

mystry...................becuase.......................??

It wont be a mystery for someone who chooses not to think or look for the truth.... someone who has a simplistic thinking making superficial judgements !!!!!
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyway, you mean to tell me you never liked this women? you didnt atleast find her a sweetheart? [/QB]

She was a cute little thing. It's sad how it all ended anyway. One wonders if the intelligence connection had anything to do with it.
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyway, you mean to tell me you never liked this women? you didnt atleast find her a sweetheart?

She was a cute little thing. It's sad how it all ended anyway. One wonders if the intelligence connection had anything to do with it. [/QB]
Yeah everybody suspects so but there was another hunch that it might have been as simple as a robbery attempt with a little help from Madam Nadia Youssry .... they couldnt find her money or jewelery after that accident ... Maybe they wanted it to look like an attempted robbery.... [Confused] [Confused]
but I don't belived she killed herself.. I used to believe she did but then there is evidence that she didnt [Confused]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com