EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » The hair, will it be buried with him?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The hair, will it be buried with him?
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.algomhuria.net.eg/gazette/1/

or

-

Egyptian comedian Samir Ghanem, he has got to have the worst taste in toupees ever.

Please tell me this is his personal choice for hair pieces and the producers won't let him wear it on the set.

I remember his hair pieces from the late 1980s and 1990s, all noticeably rugs. But this is really creepy looking.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:

or

-

Egyptian comedian Samir Ghanem, he has got to have the worst taste in toupees ever.

Please tell me this is his personal choice for hair pieces and the producers won't let him wear it on the set.

I remember his hair pieces from the late 1980s and 1990s, all noticeably rugs. But this is really creepy looking.

It's his personal taste... very exentric looking guy..... his wigs & his wardrobe style resembles that of a pimp & is he not? [Wink]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella Mammary Glands:
quote:

or

-

It's his personal taste... very exentric looking guy..... his wigs & his wardrobe style resembles that of a pimp & is he not? [Wink]
he looks like a guy out of a village people videoclip to me
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only problem I have with this dude is the "action" films he has been in as a "tough" guy. He looks so comical in his hair piece I can't take him seriously enough.

But in his comedic roles I see my ex roll with laughter, he is really funny. Moreso with how bizare he looks. Plus the probability of him smoking some weed before acting in the scene is extremely high, pun intended.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The only problem I have with this dude is the "action" films he has been in as a "tough" guy. He looks so comical in his hair piece I can't take him seriously enough.

But in his comedic roles I see my ex roll with laughter, he is really funny. Moreso with how bizare he looks. Plus the probability of him smoking some weed before acting in the scene is extremely high, pun intended.

I wouldn't take him seriously as a tough guy.

What about the probability of him being playing a role designed expressly for him like the one of a comic character??

Personally, i buy since he fits in that image.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by 9153:

What about the probability of him being playing a role designed expressly for him like the one of a comic character??

Yeah and how many films did he do with Adel Iman and Mamoud Abdel Aziz? I wouldn't doubt those two made sure there was a character for him to fill. Possibly because he had the connections for the best dope? [Big Grin]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9153:

Yeah and how many films did he do with Adel Iman and Mamoud Abdel Aziz? I wouldn't doubt those two made sure there was a character for him to fill. Possibly because he had the connections for the best dope? [Big Grin]
At least we know it wasn't because he had the connection for the best haircuter
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah and how many films did he do with Adel Iman and Mamoud Abdel Aziz? I wouldn't doubt those two made sure there was a character for him to fill. Possibly because he had the connections for the best dope? [Big Grin] [/qb]

Yes he's one of the best comedians... when he's live on a show... he's so spontaneous & hilarious... it all comes natural to him
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com