EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Little Mosque on the Prairie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Mosque on the Prairie
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
she has barely posted anything so how she is all over the place and the rediculous psychobabble about doing so much to attract attention is a joke surely?

*sits back down with popcorn*

Stuff some more of this popcorn in your hole and shut up will you. Thank you.
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
quote:
she has barely posted anything so how she is all over the place and the rediculous psychobabble about doing so much to attract attention is a joke surely?

*sits back down with popcorn*

Stuff some more of this popcorn in your hole and shut up will you. Thank you.
no problems, just consider me the heckler in the audience [Big Grin] just get it going before I fall asleep here please [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
So since your "husband" doesn't like to join you in Cairo, you could easily get away for a rendevous in Egypt.

No wonder you are doing so much to attract attention, slathering all sorts of appreciation on some pretty desperate dudes. So have you had a "booty call" with Kal yet? I suppose he and about 20 other 40 something neandrathals have you on their contact list for text messaging. And I highly doubt your family would object to you taking off to Sharm for the weekend to get even with your "husband". This is classic. Just purely pleasureable classic! Rich!

This is starting to explain alot of your hostilities MK.

Here goes..

Sono, you are *dying* to get laid with Auto. I have proof that you were stalking him with e-mails wanting his love. You drove him to edge of insanity and the poor man rather dies than be with you.

Please don't project on me. You want him but you can't get him. This should feel like sshit I'm sure. Maybe you should lose the weight, treat the pores, be a couple of feet taller, dress better, use better language, lose your family and in-laws, get a sun-tan, a manicure, a pedicure, a Prozac-cure, a tummy-tuck, less junk in the trunk, move out of the truck, and then try again with him.

Oh God I'm getting some labian flashbacks in here. Don't forget to work on those too.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK ask her about the bad experience she had with an artifact [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I told her to shut up but she just won't. She is all over the place right now trying to get me banned [Big Grin]

I won't even report this thread, let alone get you banned. I am enjoying your hysteria to the core.

And this second wife joke is so dumb. Enta ahbal? Of all the teasing you try that stupid one with someone whose husband is European?

Adding being ahbal to the list? What? Being homo isn't enough?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
So since your "husband" doesn't like to join you in Cairo, you could easily get away for a rendevous in Egypt.

No wonder you are doing so much to attract attention, slathering all sorts of appreciation on some pretty desperate dudes. So have you had a "booty call" with Kal yet? I suppose he and about 20 other 40 something neandrathals have you on their contact list for text messaging. And I highly doubt your family would object to you taking off to Sharm for the weekend to get even with your "husband". This is classic. Just purely pleasureable classic! Rich!

This is starting to explain alot of your hostilities MK.

Here goes..

Sono, you are *dying* to get laid with Auto. I have proof that you were stalking him with e-mails wanting his love. You drove him to edge of insanity and the poor man rather dies than be with you.

Please don't project on me. You want him but you can't get him. This should feel like sshit I'm sure. Maybe you should lose the weight, treat the pores, be a couple of feet taller, dress better, use better language, lose your family and in-laws, get a sun-tan, a manicure, a pedicure, a Prozac-cure, a tummy-tuck, less junk in the trunk, move out of the truck, and then try again with him.

Oh God I'm getting some labian flashbacks in here. Don't forget to work on those too.

Actually unlike a majority of older female posters I am not obessessed with my vagina. So the lesbian thing might be self-projection.

And I notice how you shifted the direction of your rage to me not to Katanga. So obviously the shock of someone outing your pitiful existance is too much to bare at this time, so you go after me.

Fine, be that way. At least I don't have to share a guy.

I would never stoop to the level of depravity that you have. Never.

And to think I felt sorry for you.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I told her to shut up but she just won't. She is all over the place right now trying to get me banned [Big Grin]

I won't even report this thread, let alone get you banned. I am enjoying your hysteria to the core.

And this second wife joke is so dumb. Enta ahbal? Of all the teasing you try that stupid one with someone whose husband is European?

Adding being ahbal to the list? What? Being homo isn't enough?

What are you doing up so late anyway??
I see, it's Tuesday [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

[Confused]

Sono, what's the bad experience you had with an artifact?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I see, it's Tuesday

And why are you stalking people from work? I see, you don't have work.

My progesterone is keeping me awake. You need the evolution to hit you one more time (did it ever BTW?) in order to understand my previous statement.

Yalla egry el3ab ya boy, tante MK and tante Sono are having a little talk in here. Go eat from your nose or something, at least it's good for your immunity.

Sshit our moderator is Oscar!! Now this thread will obviously go.

Sono and Ayisha>>> SAVE and FILE PLEASE before it's too late and we're lost in the desert again for 40 years!!

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

Sono, what's the bad experience you had with an artifact?

So Kal thought it was worthy to share that tidbit with the "Pharonically obessed sugarmama" and not you?

I told him something, because I knew if he was going to spill the beans (in otherwords break the terms of our truce, we both agreed to) it had to be fun enough for a bunch of old pharoah obsessed hags.

Surprised he didn't share that with you. [Big Grin] And you have to boast about the little projestrone you have left. How fitting. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Actually unlike a majority of older female posters I am not obessessed with my vagina. So the lesbian thing might be self-projection.

she said labian not lesbian, talk of self prejection [Big Grin]

quote:
And I notice how you shifted the direction of your rage to me not to Katanga. So obviously the shock of someone outing your pitiful existance is too much to bare at this time, so you go after me.
she was defending YOUR attack on her, you threw the first shot. [Big Grin]

quote:

we have seen your levels of depravity [Big Grin]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I see, it's Tuesday

And why are you stalking people from work? I see you don't have work.

My progesterone is keeping me awake. You need the evolution to hit you one more time (did it ever BTW?) in order to understand my previous statement.

Yalla egry el3ab ya boy, tante MK and tante Sono are having a little talk in here. Go eat from your nose or something, at least it's good for your immunity.

Sshit our moderator is Oscar!! Now this thread will obviously go.

Sono and Ayisha>>> SAVE and FILE PLEASE before it's too late and we're lost in the desert again for 40 years!!

Mmmmmm, Yes, it's Tuesday [Big Grin]
Well, I did offer to pay you a visit, didn't I???

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
So Kal thought it was worthy to share that tidbit with the "Pharonically obessed sugarmama" and not you?

I told him something, because I knew if he was going to spill the beans (in otherwords break the terms of our truce, we both agreed to) it had to be fun enough for a bunch of old pharoah obsessed hags.

Surprised he didn't share that with you. [Big Grin]

Oh thanks for the clarification.

I guess what he shared with me about you was enough to turn me up against you; something which I never thought would happen.

By the way Sono, I heard your MP3 of the phone call. You sound so nuts, Sono. And after all these years with an Egyptian you can't even pronounce an Egyptian name right?

Aal "QaLLLLLLLeeeeeeeD" aal!

He's too good looking for you Sono. [Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

could you clarify who the "Pharonically obessed sugarmama" is please?

*gets more popcorn*

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Well, I did offer to pay you a visit, didn't I???

Why? Gay Parade isn't on yet.

I'm picturing our first meeting..

A real man would say: "You're sexy. You turn me on"!

But you will say: "One look at you and I know I'm queer"!

Katangah is queeeeeeerr!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
oh katanga are you queer? are you still in the closet?

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Try LASIK. I said LABIAN.

I'm still in therapy after what you've done to me and the other 12,000 usernames, Sono.

quote:

No wallahi ya Sono. The only reason is that you're much more fun.

Forget this homo ahbal and talk to me please baby.

quote:

And to think I felt sorry for you.

Errrr, MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!

Okay I forgive you!

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Hey MK, it's OK if you have a miserable life that keeps you up all night. It's OK because you apparently have reached a point of no return. You will have to accept your role as second hand goods for the rest of your miserable existence. Just remember that a balcony is just steps away [Big Grin]

Damn, I mean this explains the whole thing. Now I got you figured out and all. You're nothing but a venomous, tormented second hand desperate house wife .... And for once I thought you had a head over your shoulders. Well, live and learn [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ yes yes my cute little fruit.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused, Sono and MK were friends?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

MK, hate to correct you but did you miss the word 'cake' off the end here?
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

MK, hate to correct you but did you miss the word 'cake' off the end here?
Hey, how old are you 50 or something. Old bag or rag or whatever, haven't you heard of a term called growing older gracefully [Roll Eyes]

Have some dignity and stay out of this **** [Cool]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
aww katanga thats no way to talk to an old lady is it? did your parents teach you that?

--------------------

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
aww katanga thats no way to talk to an old lady is it? did your parents teach you that?

Yes, they did a fine job, didn't they [Big Grin]
Seriously, stay out of this ****. She is having it coming. Believe me on this [Wink]

I will show her how to keep her hormones attacks in check and pick on someone else.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
I'm confused, Sono and MK were friends?

Hehe!

I LOVE Sono.

As in Sono the phenomenon, the natural disaster, the wacko, not Sono "the friend".

I always stood on Sono's side during the time she made us all think that Auto was stalking her. And because Auto didn't say much, I believed her.

Now I know better.

Always listen to both sides of the story, Alchemist.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
She is having it coming. Believe me on this [Wink]

Show it to me homo..

Aha, aha!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Yes, they did a fine job, didn't they [Big Grin]
Seriously, stay out of this ****. She is having it coming. Believe me on this [Wink]

I will show her how to keep her hormones attacks in check and pick on someone else.

which 'she' are we talking about? sono or katanga? sorry i'm getting tired now [Frown] at my age i should be tucked up in bed by now [Roll Eyes]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
haven't you heard of a term called growing older gracefully [Roll Eyes]

Oh yeah she did and she looks FINE baby.

quote:
Have some dignity and stay out of this **** [Cool]
Little baby fruit(cake) thinks he's important. Hee hee..

If the other boys were here they would have beat the semen out of you, but you're such a sissy!

Heee heee

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
She is having it coming. Believe me on this [Wink]

Show it to me homo..

Aha, aha!

Next time you get antsy you fucking bitch you better pick on (or try to pick [Wink] ) someone else. For I'm not interested in ... ahmm ... mature ladies dragging kids around [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
haven't you heard of a term called growing older gracefully [Roll Eyes]

Oh yeah she did and she looks FINE baby.

[Big Grin] thanks MK [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Next time you get antsy you fucking bitch you better pick on (or try to pick [Wink] ) someone else. For I'm not interested in ... ahmm ... mature ladies dragging kids around [Big Grin]

Katangah, when you moved to Canada, did you fly cargo because of the closet?
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I heard you were being called a wanna-be euro trash on a different thread. They were pretty much right on [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I heard you were being called a wanna-be euro trash on a different thread. They were pretty much right on [Big Grin]
i heard you wannabe a girl [Big Grin]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know you're an old bag. An old bag who likes to be insulted by someone half her age. What a miserable ****
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know you're an old bag. An old bag who likes to be insulted by someone half her age. What a miserable ****
aww more nasty things said to the old lady, what a big man you are, oopps sorry i mean what a big man you want [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Oh I haven't noticed that but do you mean wanting to get high and fisted and get laid in hotels with waiters while being married? (their own words)

No thanks. You wish, but no thanks.

You're like them, a "safeeh". [Wink]

But unlike them, you're a safeeh AND a fruit(cake).

You win. [Big Grin]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

aww more nasty things said the the old lady, what a big man you are, oopps sorry i mean what a big man you want [Big Grin]
Old lady, are you all wrinkled and saggy? Are you all empty in and out that you spend all your miserable time around here? Does being on this thread make your life more fun .... Well, life can be bad to some old people ... It's OK ... I mean it won't be long now [Wink]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Oh I haven't noticed that but do you mean wanting to get high and fisted and get laid in hotels with waiters while being married? (their own words)

No thanks. You wish, but no thanks.

You're like them, a "safeeh". [Wink]

But unlike them, you're a safeeh AND a fruit(cake).

You win. [Big Grin]

Problem is you do want to be a eruo-trash. But you can't give up your Egyptian way. You stir **** out of nothing.
Best treatment, a shoe planted on face. Shuts them up every time [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
what a big man you are, oopps sorry i mean what a big man you want [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

Yeah Katangah, on your birthday, you get a big tool for you.

Wait a second,

Sono is gone..

That's no fun..

[Frown]

Okay I'm done..

Gotta go have some other fun..

In the sun..

Honey bunny bun bun..

Goodnight Ayisha..

So schlong Katanagh..

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

aww more nasty things said the the old lady, what a big man you are, oopps sorry i mean what a big man you want [Big Grin]
Old lady, are you all wrinkled and saggy? Are you all empty in and out that you spend all your miserable time around here? Does being on this thread makes your life more fun .... Well, life can be bad to some old people ... It's OK ... I mean it won't be long now [Wink]
well no im not all wrinkled and saggy actually but how would you know what a woman is like anyway, ever had one? Not empty or miserable, well a bit fed up coz i can't sleep but you are managing to bore me enough so i will soon be fast off [Big Grin]

This thread isn't much fun really, I was hoping psycho would stay a bit longer but seems she's off stalking some other poor sod instead, but you're right, it wont be long before I'm in Luxor [Big Grin]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
what a big man you are, oopps sorry i mean what a big man you want [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

Yeah Katangah, on your birthday, you get a big tool for you.

Wait a second,

Sono is gone..

That's no fun..

[Frown]

Okay I'm done..

Gotta go have some other fun..

In the sun..

Honey bunny bun bun..

Goodnight Ayisha..

So schlong Katanagh..

You won't get what you want you see. I will not leave [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Problem is you do want to be a eruo-trash.

Oops.. I had the chance a 1000 times and I still failed. [Frown]

I'm so pitiful..

I could never be Euro-trash..

I'm a loser babyyyy, so why don't kiss meeee?..

.. butt.

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Problem is you do want to be a eruo-trash.

Oops.. I had the chance a 1000 times and still failed. [Frown]

I'm so pitiful..

I could never be Euro-trash..

I'm a loser babyyyy, so why don't kiss meeee?..

.. butt.

Desperate house wife - Euro version [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]
If the other boys were here they would have beat the semen out of you, but you're such a sissy!

ROFLMFAO [Big Grin] where did you get that one from?

I love it [Wink] [Big Grin]

they would have beat the semen out of you [Eek!]

my coffee shot of my mouth ROFLLMFAO

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

well no im not all wrinkled and saggy actually but how would you know what a woman is like anyway, ever had one? Not empty or miserable, well a bit fed up coz i can't sleep but you are managing to bore me enough so i will soon be fast off [Big Grin]

This thread isn't much fun really, I was hoping psycho would stay a bit longer but seems she's off stalking some other poor sod instead, but you're right, it wont be long before I'm in Luxor [Big Grin] [/QB]

Oh, you can't sleep every single night, ha [Big Grin]
What a miserable existence.
Act your age lady and don't get involved with younger people. They can take an insult, you shouldn't be taking any, let alone from someone half your age. Not for the sake of that bitch anyway.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Act your age lady and don't get involved with younger people. They can take an insult, you shouldn't be taking any, let alone from someone half your age. Not for the sake of that bitch anyway.

And you act like a straight man and quit bugging the ladies.

And you know about Desperate Housewives? Can you show more proof of gayness?

I rest my case.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where the hell did i miss this thread its so friggen good really good can yo imagine all of you on stage acting this out its hilarreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeous im saving this one now im down loading but wait a minuit its not finished yet is it , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHLY CORNER AWAITS YOU .....now who is this i wonder .....tring to get into good old samys pants ....i think a file needs to be sent ...nah im too nice to do that arnt i ,oops where she gone the woman on the horse ...friction uuuuuuuuuuhm ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
quote:
[QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO [Big Grin] where did you get that one from?

I love it [Wink] [Big Grin]

they would have beat the semen out of you [Eek!]

my coffee shot of my mouth ROFLLMFAO

[Cool]

Oh this is a genuine one.. Coming right from the heart of my colon.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This thread isn't much fun really, I was hoping psycho would stay a bit longer but seems she's off stalking some other poor sod instead, but you're right, it wont be long before I'm in Luxor [Big Grin]

Oh, you can't sleep every single night, ha [Big Grin]
What a miserable existence.
Act your age lady and don't get involved with younger people. They can take an insult, you shouldn't be taking any, let alone from someone half your age. Not for the sake of that bitch anyway. [/QB]

oh little boy, see you did bore me to sleep eventually [Big Grin]

act my age?? why, thats not what ES is for is it, and as for taking an insult bring it on little boy if you think you can, and i doubt you are half my age, more like quarter my age sonny, i am wayyy out of your league. you talk like a repressed teen and i can deal with them, even gay ones still in the closet [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:
where the hell did i miss this thread its so friggen good really good can yo imagine all of you on stage acting this out its hilarreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeous im saving this one now im down loading but wait a minuit its not finished yet is it , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHLY CORNER AWAITS YOU .....now who is this i wonder .....tring to get into good old samys pants ....i think a file needs to be sent ...nah im too nice to do that arnt i ,oops where she gone the woman on the horse ...friction uuuuuuuuuuhm ...

Good. We need all the back-up we can have.

Oscar, please don't delete. [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com