EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » How do I download this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do I download this?
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/21050/nuovo-cinema-paradiso-en

I click download here & then I click open then I get a box that i dont know what to do with it

[Frown]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how how how???

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take a screen shot of what you see on screen and post it please.

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
take a screen shot of what you see on screen and post it please.

I cant take a shot of it

but here what's written on the file
whewn you click on download, then click open in the file download box, you get this folder

"nuovo.cinema.paradiso.(1988).eng.2cd.(63662)[1].zip - ZIP archive, unpacked size 62,278 bytes
it is spm,ething like this"

I cant explain it further, please follow the sdame steps asd i did & you'll see what I mean

I get this zip archive that includes 3 folders, 2 for cinema paradiso & 1 for subtitles

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have winzip installed. If not, download it and install it from winzip.com

After that, download you file again, once you click open, winzip will be opened and you can click the "Extract" button and chose the location to save the files.

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Thanks Kantagah, I will try to download the winzip now & see what happens

--------------------
Femme Fatale

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

I dowloaded the winzip & I extracted the files, but I noticed that whenever I download a clip or a movie, I get it as a SUB file

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com