EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Belly Dancer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Belly Dancer
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any ideas on who is the best belly dancer for functions.

Am confused,been told there are many different styles etc.

Given a whole list and Dina was advised. Want something non sleazy to show folk some Egytpian,oriental dance.

Please help!!!!!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamu
Member # 842

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.haladance.com/

Hala I saw her preforming live a few weeks ago solo, and she is good and very classic when she dances. I'm schedule to see again next weekend to see her preforming with her group. She is Egyptian born living in California now, but she goes back to Egypt to also dance. I would recommend watching her when she dances.

Posts: 40 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Non-sleazy???? How do you define sleazy? Dina is a top star in Cairo so you couldn't go wrong with Dina . . . but if you think she is sleazy, hmmmmmm, don't know who else to recommend.

Lucy?? you can go to her nightclub to see her . . . she is quite good.

Randa Kamel

Who else is on your list that is actually living/working in Cairo??

Hala doesn't do you much good since she lives in the San Francisco area.

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
How do you define sleazy?

This! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Dina is a top star in Cairo so you couldn't go wrong with Dina . .
I am a lover of belly dancing and I think Dina is simply disgusting. I don't care if she's a top star. She gives a bad name to belly-dance and Egyptian women. Absolutely disgusting trash.

Aal 'couldn't go wrong with Dina' aal!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:

[Roll Eyes]  -
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by cbrbddd:

This! [Roll Eyes]

yea, trashy...why did she even bother putting on clothes at all? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHE IS AWESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOME !!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh Korv, say it isn't so....I had such higher hopes for you. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamu
Member # 842

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hala doesn't do you much good since she lives in the San Francisco area. [/QB]

She still travels to Egypt to dance schedule to be out there during the summer time.
Posts: 40 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info!

We have one booked,cheers.

P.S. Anyone looking for a change of career in Cairo,then I suggest this profession as the real performers get paid a crazy amount of cash.

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
When is the big day, SMMDI?

And did you find a dress?

And those expensive performers suck. They just stand there thinking that their presence is enough. Glad you saved your money.

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks kind of skanky, she needs to go do some cardio at the gym.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elham*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has cottage cheese stomach
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanover Fist
Member # 13310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanover Fist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men who bellydance are gay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtRhjVCKxU4

--------------------
FACT MAN

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I watched that video. I don't know much at all about belly dancers, but she looked drunk as she tried to walk across the stage. I noticed in the youtube comments I wasn't the only one to think that.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elham*:

Are you from the states Elham?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

This one is cracking..lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhSFzpXdAHM

I can just see my folks' faces!!

How can I get her?!

[Big Grin]

Hanover Fist
Member # 13310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanover Fist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FACT:

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

--------------------
FACT MAN

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elham*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by satanmademedoit:
This one is cracking..lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhSFzpXdAHM

I can just see my folks' faces!!

How can I get her?!

[Big Grin]

speechless [Eek!]
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:

[Smile]

Canada but i lived in the states a few years*

[Smile]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Alchemist, Oh my god! I'm sure the tackiest lap dancer has more style!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
OK I have been using a laptop for weeks now (my PC is in a box in a dark storage room), and the dumb ass won't show YouTube clips and won't download Flash. Would someone please describe the clip for me?

Thanks.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry MK, Think everybody will be lying in a dark room recovering from the trauma!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ [Frown]
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Smile]

[Smile]

Are you sure about that? If I were you I'd start choosing my next user name right about now.
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Âutomatic For The People:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Smile]

[Smile]

Are you sure about that? If I were you I'd start choosing my next user name right about now.
i dont understand ?
why is everyone pickin on me lately ?
who cares where im from or anythin

also mk the clip is a belly dancer with her boob falling out all over - a must see

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was disgusting. if that was my wedding, I would have that trash removed immediately.

And I've never seen abelly dancer who didnt look sleazy. Maybe if they wore clothing, you could appreciate the actual dance, instead of having to suffer through all that boobage, and stomach, and over all over exposure. Maybe.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who cares where im from or anythin

[Eek!]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com