EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Tamer Husni caught on camera - NAUGHTY (well for Egyptian standards....)!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tamer Husni caught on camera - NAUGHTY (well for Egyptian standards....)!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tamer Husni caught on camera

Posted: 24-04-2007 , 01:14 GMT

A daily Egyptian newspaper recently published racy photographs of Egyptian singer Tamer Husni and a young woman passionately kissing inside his car after a concert performance.

Husni, eager to rebuild his image through the eyes of the media seems to be failing. The singer is know for trying to remain in the spotlight by creating false rumors about himself, but his time it may have backfired.

Critics were quick to point out that apparently Husni did not learn from his recent stint in jail. Husni served a six month sentence for forging legal military documents.

Husni claimed that he has reformed, strongly influenced by Islamic preacher Amr Khaled while he was incarcerated, although many have dismissed this possibility after the publication of the photographs.

According to the London based Elaph, attempts were made to contact the singer to comment on the photographs, but there was no response.

Close contacts to the singer said that the young woman in the photographs is an obsessed fan who attacked the singer and began kissing him, cornering Husni in his car with no escape.

Figures is the entertainment world have noticed an obvious changes in Husni’s character since his release, especially after Husni announced that Islamic preacher Amr Khaled is his new mentor and role model. “I look to Khaled for life advice,” said Husni.

Khaled sent Husni a gift consisting of religious tapes and books just after his release, and since Husni has abstained from his usual night life and has engaged in charity work. In addition, Husni appeared in his most recent music video without a model, unlike his usual style.

Husni tapes all of Khaled’s shows and was overwhelmed with joy when the spiritual leader told Hsuni that he admired his voice and his talent. Khaled also said that he hopes Husni's fans would imitate him in his quest to become closer to God and stay away from committing sin.

On a different note, Husni has decided to increase his concert fee to $150,000 Egyptian pounds, making him the highest paid Egyptian singer after prominent singer Amr Diab.

Tamer has just released his latest album “Ya Bint El Aih” (Daughter of!) and is in the process of filming a music video for the feature song “Ya Bint El Aih,” composed by Husni. The clip will be directed and produced by Nasr Mahrous.

© 2007 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

MAN, I love gossip!!!! [Smile]

"...Husni has decided to increase his concert fee to $150,000 Egyptian pounds..."

WOW!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the pics, it didn't seem to me like he was having any passionate moments :

http://www.elaph.com/ElaphWeb/Music/2007/4/226129.htm

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah he wasnt, the girl was obviously trying to jump the poor guy

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah360   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.waleg.com/archives/007718.html

That's another side to those pics.
I wonder which one is true...

Posts: 34 | From: Columbus,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's still the one trying to hug him

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

I am not a fan at all of Tamer, i even dont like him....... but fair is fair

--------------------
Femme Fatale

MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bwahahahahahaha! he was cornered by a fan with no escape??!! its probably tue, but him being egyptian, he probably loved every bit of it...however he did look pretty disgusted near the end.

i love bad boys:)

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com