EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » OT: Is anyone else annoyed about all this Harry Potter hype????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Is anyone else annoyed about all this Harry Potter hype????
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM! BIG TIME!!!! [Mad]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear they had to open child line another extension. [Frown]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I know, they say they are prepared for kids needing counseling if a major character has been killed off, Last time this happened was Take That splitting up, how pathetic is that!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my son stayed in line 5 hrs last night til midnight just to buy the damn book
i would never do that

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waterproof_mascara
Member # 13879

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for waterproof_mascara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all for children reading but this is a stupid way of conforming these kids to become the next greed-driven consumers headed by the media hyping to them what they JUST GOTTA HAVE.

[Roll Eyes] Any parent who buys into this gotta have it first mentality and lets their kids feel its normal can sleep safe tonight to know they are instilling retarded values with their children.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all hype, they think everybody else is doing it so i have to too.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya he has everyone of the books i just watch the movie
but its good kids are still reading

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
yes if it gets kids reading, then thats good.
waterproof_mascara
Member # 13879

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for waterproof_mascara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u miss the point
its the thing of i have to have it NOW, or i HAVE to be the first to have it.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
yes if it gets kids reading, then thats good.

Kids i don't mind but it's those ridiculous adults that are so into it that annoys the heck out of me. It looks so absurd seeing a 30/40 something adult in line with adolescents/children. Where is the puke smiley when you need one.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com