EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Jamie Lynn Spears agrees to give up her baby

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jamie Lynn Spears agrees to give up her baby
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to her mother right after delivery to focus on her career

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/jamie-lynn-spears-agrees-to-give-up-baby/2008/01/25/1201157630979.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, just what that woman needs, another child to raise with her spectacular parenting skills. [Roll Eyes]

I'm still waiting for her book! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strangeways
Member # 14752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And 'Angelina Jolie is pregnant and expecting Brad Pitt's TWINS'

The arrival of twins would bring the Jolie-Pitt brood up to six children, all under the age of seven.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWWW these are certainly big news today!! I am sure the doctors helped a little out so she gets pregnant with twins!

Jamie Lynn Will Donate Baby to Angelina Jolie

Written by Gnarly Erik
Story written: 25 January 2008

Angelina Will Be Mom Again Jollywood, CA: Freshly pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears says she has decided to give her new baby to Angelina Jolie after it is born. "I know Angelina will be able to provide a good upbringing for my baby." she said. "Something I didn't necessarily get myself."

Sixteen-year-old Jamie says she first decided she was not able to be a good mom for her baby, and she really needed to concentrate on her career at this stage of her life. She said she had first decided to give the baby to her mother. "But I got to thinking. I mean my mom raised me and my sister Britney, right? Well, look what happened with us! No, I didn't want to have another life screwed up that way, especially if my baby turns out to be a little girl!

"You see pictures of my sister showing her stuff in public, and doing all sorts of crazy things, shaving her head, driving drunk, and generally abusing herself and everyone around her. And, now I've gone out and got myself knocked up.

"I figured it would be cool to have a baby all my own after Britney had her kids. But, I didn't think about how it's a life time commitment and all, and now everyone's started calling me 'just another Spears slut'. That's why I've decided to let Angelina have my baby."

Spears said she was sure her baby would have lots of great company with the house full of kids that Angelina and partner Brad Pitt already have. However, when contacted Angelina said she has not yet been approached by Ms. Spears. "Besides, I've just learned I may be pregnant myself with twins."

Our surprised reporter then asked her how long she had been pregnant. An out of breath Angelina glanced briefly at her watch and responded happily:

'Oh, I'd reckon about fifteen minutes!"

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i29406

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If ES members can do it, why not Jamie? [Big Grin]

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will she do this? Before or after the baby is born?

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:
If ES members can do it, why not Jamie? [Big Grin]

Tell me who did it? Come on and spill the beans!!
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We haven't heard any stories here about this yet. Wonder how true it is. I have heard the story about Angelina being pregnant with twins, though. I guess time will tell.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com