EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Jamie Lynn Spears agrees to give up her baby » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
to her mother right after delivery to focus on her career

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/jamie-lynn-spears-agrees-to-give-up-baby/2008/01/25/1201157630979.html

Expecto Patronum (Alchemist)
Member # 12318
 - posted
Oh yeah, just what that woman needs, another child to raise with her spectacular parenting skills. [Roll Eyes]

I'm still waiting for her book! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Strangeways
Member # 14752
 - posted
And 'Angelina Jolie is pregnant and expecting Brad Pitt's TWINS'

The arrival of twins would bring the Jolie-Pitt brood up to six children, all under the age of seven.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
WOWWW these are certainly big news today!! I am sure the doctors helped a little out so she gets pregnant with twins!

Jamie Lynn Will Donate Baby to Angelina Jolie

Written by Gnarly Erik
Story written: 25 January 2008

Angelina Will Be Mom Again Jollywood, CA: Freshly pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears says she has decided to give her new baby to Angelina Jolie after it is born. "I know Angelina will be able to provide a good upbringing for my baby." she said. "Something I didn't necessarily get myself."

Sixteen-year-old Jamie says she first decided she was not able to be a good mom for her baby, and she really needed to concentrate on her career at this stage of her life. She said she had first decided to give the baby to her mother. "But I got to thinking. I mean my mom raised me and my sister Britney, right? Well, look what happened with us! No, I didn't want to have another life screwed up that way, especially if my baby turns out to be a little girl!

"You see pictures of my sister showing her stuff in public, and doing all sorts of crazy things, shaving her head, driving drunk, and generally abusing herself and everyone around her. And, now I've gone out and got myself knocked up.

"I figured it would be cool to have a baby all my own after Britney had her kids. But, I didn't think about how it's a life time commitment and all, and now everyone's started calling me 'just another Spears slut'. That's why I've decided to let Angelina have my baby."

Spears said she was sure her baby would have lots of great company with the house full of kids that Angelina and partner Brad Pitt already have. However, when contacted Angelina said she has not yet been approached by Ms. Spears. "Besides, I've just learned I may be pregnant myself with twins."

Our surprised reporter then asked her how long she had been pregnant. An out of breath Angelina glanced briefly at her watch and responded happily:

'Oh, I'd reckon about fifteen minutes!"

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i29406

[Big Grin]

Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948
 - posted
If ES members can do it, why not Jamie? [Big Grin]

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869
 - posted
When will she do this? Before or after the baby is born?

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:
If ES members can do it, why not Jamie? [Big Grin]

Tell me who did it? Come on and spill the beans!!

m.e.
Member # 14680
 - posted
We haven't heard any stories here about this yet. Wonder how true it is. I have heard the story about Angelina being pregnant with twins, though. I guess time will tell.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com