EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » OT: Patrick Swayze's battle with pancreatic cancer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Patrick Swayze's battle with pancreatic cancer
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cancer takes toll on Patrick Swayze

May 05, 2008 12:00am

DESPERATELY ill actor Patrick Swayze looks just a shadow of his former self as he heads out for a spot of shopping. The 55-year-old, who is battling cancer, appeared grey and gaunt and even a pair of sunglasses could not hide the ravages of the disease and months of treatment.

-

Swayze, the star of Ghost and Dirty Dancing, has vowed to live as normal a life as possible and was pictured defiantly going to the shops near his ranch on the outskirts of Los Angeles.

A gaunt Patrick Swayze defiantly tries to live a normal life despite his frail appearance.

But reports suggest he is preparing for the end, apparently transferring his property worth millions to his wife of 32 years, Lisa Niemi.

A source said: "Patrick told Lisa, 'I will always love you, and can't imagine how my life would have been without you'. It was very touching, and it's part of his final farewell to his wife as the end draws closer."

Patrick, battling pancreatic cancer, has had emergency surgery - the cancer had spread and part of his stomach was removed.

His friend told a Sunday newspaper: "Patrick told his family he's not giving up, but he wanted to make sure everything like the will was in place in the event that his health began to fail quickly and he didn't have time to take care of things."

Patrick's Dirty Dancing co-star Jennifer Grey, 48 told The People: "I wish him all my love, and I have great faith that he is a fighter."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,23646541-10388,00.html

[Frown]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=000178

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
poor guy~
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com