EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Movies to get stood up by :D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movies to get stood up by :D
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I got stood up tonight [Frown] [Wink] , but luckily, one of my fave movies - Legally Blonde - is on TV.
She SO looks like one of my nieces [Big Grin]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and I thought you are more into the Bridget Jones movies!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like her.

quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
Well I got stood up tonight [Frown] [Wink] , but luckily, one of my fave movies - Legally Blonde - is on TV.
She SO looks like one of my nieces [Big Grin]

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karim - you don't like the actress? or the role she plays in this film? or her looks? or my niece [Wink] ?
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Rene.

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Oh and I thought you are more into the Bridget Jones movies!! [Wink]

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
W...spoon

quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
Karim - you don't like the actress? or the role she plays in this film? or her looks? or my niece [Wink] ?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
W...spoon

Lol, you are funny! Say the name, come on and say it!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the Moulin Rouge, I wouldn't mind being stood up for that film...

I have Cloverfield to watch tonight so the phones are off, ES is closed, no Facebooking and I will ignore the door [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

I have Cloverfield

You will not like it. I expected a thrilling and breathtaking movie after reading the first reviews on Amazon..... but I got 90 minutes boring video footage. 20 dollars wasted!
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Reese Witherspoon had to check her name.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
W...spoon

Lol, you are funny! Say the name, come on and say it!! [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

I have Cloverfield

You will not like it. I expected a thrilling and breathtaking movie after reading the first reviews on Amazon..... but I got 90 minutes boring video footage. 20 dollars wasted!
My one friend said he could not decide if he liked it or not the first time so he watched it again and really enjoyed it... I will give it a go and then I have Prison break to get through [Smile]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Guess where my copy is?? [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
??? Dunno lol...

Guess where mine is from [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
hmmm.. cloverfield, probably the worst film I have ever actually sat through!

DELETE....

Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Cloverfield is pretty bad. [Frown]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com