EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » "Racing Into Trouble", a historical adventure story starring Cleopatra & Amanirenas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Racing Into Trouble", a historical adventure story starring Cleopatra & Amanirenas
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 6 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Racing Into Trouble

I wrote a short historical-adventure story starring the Nile Valley queens Cleopatra and Amanirenas when they would have been young princesses. They start the story racing chariots out in the desert south of Alexandria, but then have a run in with hostile Libyan tribesmen. Please take a look and tell me what you guys think!

UPDATE:

And here's another story starring these two again, this time when they're older:
 -
The Brood of Apep

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7072 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can listen to me read my new story out loud on YouTube too:

Racing Into Trouble

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7072 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A map of the setting, in case it helps you picture it:
 -

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Another short story starring Cleopatra and Amanirenas, this time when both are older and have become queens of their respective countries:

-
The Brood of Apep

Here, they're exploring an abandoned temple in search of treasure, but it's not ancient secrets they really have to fear...

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com