Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » No need for diets in Cairo!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No need for diets in Cairo!
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep,get Salmonella and loose 10 kgs (22lbs) in under 3 weeks..it fairly takes it out of you!
Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry that the Food Section is starting to become more about colonic things, but now that you've mentioned losing weight with such a sad way, I just have to show you how ridiculous people can become! Did you know that some people ingest tapeworm eggs to lose weight? Even some celebrities are known for that! Satisfaction guaranteed!

Here's an article about a company that actually dared to put those eggs in tablet forms and sell them to innocent people.

http://www.themq.com/index.php?articles_id=192&issue=107

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wat is salmonella?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mirta:
wat is salmonella?

bacteria cause typhoid fever
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Oh Batty replied)

OK just wanted to add that it's a sort of bacteria that can cause terrible diarrhea. Named after a scientist called Dr. Salmon. Better beware of it in Egypt.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sanka U
Posts: 65 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught it on one of my trips to Egypt last year - was not pleasant - the stomach cramps were very painful as well. I had incontinent bowels for 24 hours and had to go out and buy some sanitary towels! I lost 7lbs though.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhhhhh those diets are GREAT!
no seriously, I knew a guy that got a tapeworm once by eating under cooked beef, after that he wouldn't eat any beef without pulling it apart and examining it closely, it apparently really affected him [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com