Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » My night on the town with Strawberry juice .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My night on the town with Strawberry juice .
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was about 12am in the morning it was my second night in Cairo i was in total shock when i had arrived late in the evening 2days previous i never saw much of the traffic and husband picked me up he had arrived a week previous and was taking us to our apartment you see im been to Egpyt but always missed Cairo so we decided to stay here .Well here is the story ,two days later im got his urge to see Cairo in the early hours i always told it comes alive then and man wasnt they right it was VIBRANT and DAZZLING my children was "oh my god WOW " but mores to the point with the hooting of the cars in the background and the horses up and down and men selling cups of tea and woman in their traditional dress selling matchsticks and kids playing ,well i can't describe it as i wright i can hear it as someone said to feel Egypt it has to be in your heart if you not got it there then you have not touched Egypt and being here im still feel it ,i saw poverty which broke my heart too i saw the other side and some im care not to mention here but i was in Egypt absorbing her .But then as i was or thought i was my husband broke my tranquil and said "here we are " a little back side cafe and men and woman playing Backgammon and the big screen of Football playing he asked us where we was from and we said we from Britain but this is my husbands country he said no "this is your country now too "and then he clap for a man to come and he brought this most exquisite Strawberry juice and with them still in there it was heaven never had i had pure juice like that and then he entertained us and said that we had made him happy cause he Love the way we said thankyou .
Then me and my husband and children got taxi and that was crazy but we took it so far to where we living and then we walked the rest of the night home ,wonderful i would do this again for " Strawberry Juice [Cool] [Smile]
Do you have stories love to see them written here .

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com