Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Restaurants in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Restaurants in Cairo
Ocean Blue
Member # 15974

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ocean Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. Will be visiting Cairo starting Thursday of this week and I am looking for some reasonably priced restaurant suggestions in Cairo. Love all types of food, the important thing is that the place is clean and prices are not exorbitant. Thanks for any advice!
Posts: 24 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Abou Shakra, and it was nice there (very clean lol).
But, my favourite place to eat is Pause, a cafe/restaurant at the airport. They play music in the evening, so not good if you wanted a romantic meal or something. But, I like the atmosphere of the place. If you go there, get the oreo milkshake! Nicest thing in the world. I prefer sitting outside when there, but you do have the option of eating inside, and the music isn't so loud there.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on what you call pricey, I know of one that is pricey for egypt but not really if you convert it from le to usd... its called Le Chalet in Giza

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com