Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » 15 Day Trip Across Usa And Mexico...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 15 Day Trip Across Usa And Mexico...
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok april 5th we started out from my house in iowa to go to atlanta georgia.it was snowy and rainy. well we went thru illinois and then thru missouri, then our tom tom, told us to keep goin. and we did well it took usa 2 hrs out our way to arkansas...which we shouldnt have even went there.so we back tracked to memphis tenn. well then to nashville then down to atlanta.. it was a 3 day trip... well we stayed in atlanta 3 or 4 days and our last day we visited the aquatic center. which is the biggest in the world.. that was cool. i will post pics later.
ok we finally left georgia and drove across alabama ,mississippi,louisiana. texas. new mexico then all the way to yuma az.it was hot as hell there starting in new mexico... i got sun burned,lolol
it took us 4 days to get to yuma to visit my friends sister. then we went to mexico for 2 days.. it was a cool trip so fun..i loved mexico i finally got the sandals i wanted and didnt need a passport...and my first time using a outhouse.. hahahaha.. that sucked...it was scary as hell driving in mexico at night crazy ass people.. i tell ya.well thats the jiff of the going tip// it only took 2 days to get home cas we cut thru colorado then nebraska then iowa....we just got home today at 4 pm.. and i still am not sure what time zone i am in all my clocks say different things...i got pics of the ice capped mountains.. and so may of the cacutus and new mexico and etc.. it will take time to get them uploaded...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that was a loooong trip, Tina! Waiting for pics, honey (already seen some on FB). [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am taking them off my memory sticks now... i need to find a place to upload them all at once...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhh Tina you are back!! Can't wait to see the pics either!!!! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=29ff64f6a5679ba12a944dfefaeb216b

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=29ff64f6a5679ba12a944dfefaeb216b

and here...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=68963887&albumId=2729990

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Ahhhhh Tina you are back!! Can't wait to see the pics either!!!! [Smile] [Smile]

oooooooo girl it was one hell of a long drive..we got lost in usa 2 time and never once in mexico go figure...and always make sure when yr goin to mexico bring yr own toilet paper and plenty of it...and learn how to say no really fast or u will leave broke..also bring plenty of hand sanitizer
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The links do me no good, Tina, please post some pics on here. Many thanks in advance!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tina hope u had a fab time, cant see pics as I am not a member of MS and shutterfly

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok it will take some time so bare with me....
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://tinypic.com/3ia1aecx

try here i will add more pics.. so it will take a while

k

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
there are some i will upload more later....most of them pics are in yuma az and mexico.. that pig was so friendly and abused..

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Where exactly did you go in Mexico?? Aren't you afraid of the crime there? I mean you haven't been exactly to tourist resorts.

And Americans don't need a passport to enter Mexico? But you need to show something right - perhaps your driver license??

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well i wasnt scared at all.. it felt normal..and there is crime anywhere u go right so if i am scared y should i even leave my house.. we went almost to mexicali on a few ranches.....we dont need a passort yet but u do need yr liscens and birth certificate for now.. as of june 2009 all americans will need a passport to enter usa.. but not to enter mexico.. so if i am american and no passport could they make me stay in mexico???mmmmm wondering if they could refuse to let me in...

--------------------

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You call those VACATION photos???
OMG all you can see is old buildings, dirt, signs and you!

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
You call those VACATION photos???
OMG all you can see is old buildings, dirt, signs and you!

duh dumb ass i was there how cant i be seen are u that stupid...... and anyways i wasnt finished uploading them smart ass.. if u dont like my pics by all means leave them the fuc alone stupid biatch...stalking cow...
and by the way if u have a problem with me or mine kindly kiss my ass.....

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the pig and well at first it did not look like the other photos u have posted. The pig looks better. AND you have proven by all of your posts what a dumb-ass you are. You can't spell, you don't know anything about anything and like I have said before but just can't seem to get it through your lard-ass skull that you are disgusting.

Go ahead and have the last word cause I am not going to respond to anymore of your posts either. Until I get bored that is....Bye

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
mmm comming from u thats a compliment....like i said if u dont like me get over it cas u are trying to work on my nerves.. so i will pity u for now.. get a life and stay out of mine.. and we have established that i cant spell a long time ago so yr so stuck on that issue and that yr problem as well... u cant bash worth a crap and yr getting boring and just as distasteful as i am....i am rude and crude at times yes but yr a nasty ho that picks on unborn children and thats the lowest of the low....now aht ya got to say.. u say u leave the board but u dont u sit and wait for someone to respond to ur crudeness and attack like a rottwiler....to anyone ur a nasty nasty person.. so get offline and find a friend....or call someone who gives a sh it

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Lol, Tina, it looks like you have your stalker back. Don't pay attention to her cause that's all what she wants. YOUR attention.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i know i was bored last night so i replied....how are u today sweety??u know since my trip i have started to go to sleep like 10 or 11 pm and wake like 6 or 7 am... my schedule is all messed up...i am so not a morning person...

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i will add more pics here... new album

http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=FxZITVgJGpFOdgn26ExzVw%3D%3D

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
a roadside waterfall in nashville tenn.. one of my fav places in the world

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
i know i was bored last night so i replied....how are u today sweety??u know since my trip i have started to go to sleep like 10 or 11 pm and wake like 6 or 7 am... my schedule is all messed up...i am so not a morning person...

Believe me that's how you wanna do it, there is nothing messed up. I am a morning person myself. [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -

Incognito?
Member # 12360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Incognito?         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL @ Tina Banal's attempts to make it look like she was in Mexico. Very poor attempt, 'Chimps'... lots of pics of nothing. Why not post your Luxor pics instead. How was Egypt? [Wink]

Tigerbitch, you look even more stupid pretending to buy into this.

Posts: 31 | From: Ban me, you bitch! | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for netprovider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jakaranda:
quote:

LOL @ Tina Banal's attempts to make it look like she was in Mexico. Very poor attempt, 'Chimps'... lots of pics of nothing. Why not post your Luxor pics instead. How was Egypt? [Wink]

Huh???i could cut and paste. [Big Grin]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

to u they are nothin u were not there to see the beautiful sunset on the mountains.. and i have never been to egypt so how could i post egypt pics.. mmm and i have no clue what banal is so it doesnt offend me at all..u are looking more and more stupid by still calling me chimps...so now what...
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for netprovider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

to u they are nothin u were not there to see the beautiful sunset on the mountains.. and i have never been to egypt so how could i post egypt pics.. mmm and i have no clue what banal is so it doesnt offend me at all..u are looking more and more stupid by still calling me chimps...so now what...
Banal
A. unwilling to engage in conversation.
B. fluent and rapid.

C. trite, unoriginal.

D. brilliantly compelling, persuasive.
I would take the B and D tina

C for the radio station observer username [Wink]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by netprovider:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Banal
A. unwilling to engage in conversation.
B. fluent and rapid.

C. trite, unoriginal.

D. brilliantly compelling, persuasive.
I would take the B and D tina

C for the radio station observer username [Wink]

huh??
whats that suppose to mean???

and to the twit above Jakaranda i did not make theses pics for u if u dont like my pics noone forced u to open them right.. i took them for my memory and someone asked me to post them so i did... so thank god i wasnt sharing for u yr a complete ididot...

walid's REAL wife
Member # 14888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walid's REAL wife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it means - you really are thick Tina !
a bit stupid, short of a few brain cells,
a few sausages short of a barbie
or
not the sharpest tool in the box!!
you really are quite DUMB!
do you have a community college near you, you ought to enrol

Posts: 26 | From: the world | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incognito?
Member # 12360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Incognito?         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOl @ 'Walid's Real Wife'. [Big Grin]
Posts: 31 | From: Ban me, you bitch! | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incognito?
Member # 12360

quote:
quote:
quote:

I flicked through your stolen pics, Ms Banal.... and I didn't see any of you. Try harder The Mexican pics are even funnier than the time you cocked up the difference in USA/UK times... when posting on Thanksgiving. Hilarious. [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess its 'Jerkaranda' day, now we've got another of those psychopaths on the loose to deal with...crawl back to your hole and come here in your real name..dirtbag !
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I flicked through your stolen pics, Ms Banal.... and I didn't see any of you. Try harder The Mexican pics are even funnier than the time you cocked up the difference in USA/UK times... when posting on Thanksgiving. Hilarious. [Big Grin]
hahaha stolen.. u wish..there are some of me but only my friends can see them dumbass....
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY TINA , JUST LAYING AROUND SURGREY WENT WELL , JUST TRYING TO RECOVER , HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BACK IN CAIRO IN 2 WEEKS AS SOON AS MY DR SAYS OK I AM OUT OF HERE . LOL SURE MISS MY BABY ! TAKE CARE WILL GIVE U A HOLLER WHEN I AM UP AND AROUND . PEACE

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok call me when yr alone.. if its before 1 am
i will go sleep at 1 am sweety.. if u cant call me back tonight just call me tomorrow...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com