Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » OT: Tigerlily's Miami Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Tigerlily's Miami Pics
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So here I am, just finished uploading some pics. Enjoy!!

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was waiting to see you and the family on the beach? [Wink]
so you liked it ? been there so many times i couldn't count
did you get to meet Egyptian doc? you know he lives there

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The pink hotel is THE ALEXANDER HOTEL where we stayed at right on Miami Beach.

-

-

We collected many shells at the beach and brought them back home as souvenirs.

-

-

That's one of the two hotel pools. I dipped into it happily every morning while the other guests were still sleeping.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics sweety.. looks like u enjoyed yrself very much.. come back soon.. and i am sad u didnt come to iowa to see me.. lolol
but one day

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
 -

Ocean Drive

-

-

-

-

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics TL [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

I love limousines.

-

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
 -

-

Banyan trees (Florida Strangler Figs). There are many of them in a certain area of South Miami. I truly love them; they are just so different looking.

-

-

Everything is big in America.

-

Found in Coconut Grove. HUGE isn't it?? [Eek!]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Other pics:

-

A large statue in Sarasota. What an incredible city too!!

-

Sammy in Orlando, so cute.

-

Kids and us parents had lots of fun. Unfortunately the holiday went by too fast.

-

It's time to leave. Good-bye Florida. We'll surely be back soon.

-

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
did you get to meet Egyptian doc? you know he lives there

Yes I do but no, he didn't invite me! Perhaps next time. [Big Grin] I wonder where he works though - perhaps at the Mount Sinai Medical Center?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Department of Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery

Univ. of Miami Miller School of Medicine

N.Meridian Ave.

this is the last place i know he has worked

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh wow this place must be very close to the Convention Center in Miami Beach.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

N.Meridian Ave.

I think you're posting here a some private info of a member,Micky.
That is out of the question for anybody to post here,really.
No private info of any member should be posted here unless the member him or herself does it.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

N.Meridian Ave.

No private info of any member should be posted here unless the member him or herself does it.

whatever [Roll Eyes] since when did you become a moderator?
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

N.Meridian Ave.

Do I feel a fight coming??? Let me know so I can come back soon! [Smile]
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:
quote:
quote:

N.Meridian Ave.

na, snapdragon. it seems like no matter what you post someone is wanting to pick fights and i am tired of it.i like sash , but it seems she has a problem with me so i will leave it at that [Wink]
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, she has a point and she wasn't nasty about it. I personally dont think he would be too happy either, did you check with him first? I guess you did...

Nice pictures Tigerlilly, your kids looked like they loved it.

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Tinker*:
Well, she has a point and she wasn't nasty about it. I personally dont think he would be too happy either, did you check with him first? I guess you did...

Nice pictures Tigerlilly, your kids looked like they loved it.

what is up with all you people , why dont you mind your own business..... what is this pick on micky month.get a f...... life will you and leave me out of it [Mad]
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:
quote:
quote:

N.Meridian Ave.

na, snapdragon. it seems like no matter what you post someone is wanting to pick fights and i am tired of it.i like sash , but it seems she has a problem with me so i will leave it at that [Wink]
It just seems that you're lacking in good judgment and commons sense. Of course I say that to you knowing that you will have a big laugh as we all know you have such a great sense of humor.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
why ty auto , didn't know you cared so much mwahhhhhhhhh [Razz] [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com