Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » thisiswhyyourefat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thisiswhyyourefat
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check the website [Smile]

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/1

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That typical American disgusting way of eating [Roll Eyes] just brought to mind TV program aired on the Travel Channel called Man vs Food [Eek!] Gross!

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_v_Food

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see that is where yr wrong thats not all american food. i havent seen 98% of all of that food.we do love our fried food.but i seen alot of the writing and it said english not american...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my stomach aches just looking at the photos.
I do not think that the average person eats this food. It is the carbs and processed food that is packing on the pounds.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsie:
my stomach aches just looking at the photos.
I do not think that the average person eats this food. It is the carbs and processed food that is packing on the pounds.

i am fat and could never imagine eating that much food on 1 pic..come on them foods are like testers to see who can eat that much.. its not typical food.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could eat the ice cream [Smile] and some of the other pudding [Big Grin] i have a sweet tooth. other stuff just looks rank!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
That typical American disgusting way of eating [Roll Eyes] just brought to mind TV program aired on the Travel Channel called Man vs Food [Eek!] Gross!

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_v_Food

I remember a friend of mine who is Chinese came back with her uncle from a trip to set up accounts with suppliers to line the shelves of their store with products that will be shipped from China.

Its not just the USA, its the whole damn world has gone carb and processed food crazy.

Its not just the US.

And traditional foods in the UK, Russia and most of the eastern block are really carb laden.

Many of the popular diets from the last century in the west and most of the world are carb laden, which doesn't help trying to keep the weight off when our blood chemisty hasn't been altered correctly.

of course sugar doesn't help either. Most of the developed world drinks a soda to more than 4 a day, and most beverages contain corn syrup.

Now that the economy has slowed down since we all aren't working two or three jobs anymore we can take time and cook at home from scratch and plan our meals so that we eat more healthy.

we owe ourselves that.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget Diet Coke
Artificial sweeteners pile on the pounds

Eat early to stay slim: Avoiding late-night snacks and meals may be key to weight loss, say scientists

A svelte figure may not be just about what you eat - but when you eat it.

Dining early in the day could be key to winning the battle of the bulge, scientists believe.

Many slim celebrities swear by never eating past a set time in the evening.
Now science is on their side

Many celebrities have spoken about limiting the amount of food they consume at night in order to keep the pounds off.

EastEnders actress Charlie Brooks, 28, shed nearly two stone of baby weight by banning carbohydrates from her plate after 6pm.

web page

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com