Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » new pics i made for all of u.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new pics i made for all of u.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some pics of the past 3 day snow event. and some pics of a duck pond here in my town. well its a cematary that has a duck pong. so pretty/.and some various pics around my town. with my new 700$ camera.

canon rebel eos
it is a great camera.

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

d

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -

a huge water tower next to my house. i am always scared it will fall over on my house in a storm.. lol...
 -
 -

--------------------

melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina! i want that camera so bad! how are u finding it? love all the pics [Smile]
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ooo girl its awesome. and it will take a while to learn how to use all the functions.but the quality of the pics are so much better then my old digi cam. i am 100% happy with it.thank god for taxes.

--------------------

melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats great! that will be my next buy for sure! [Big Grin] il wait til summer so i have time to actually use it. put up more pics!
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it still snowing? it just started here, but got home ok so i dont have to spend the night, but i dread going in tomorrow...we will get another 2o some inches
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures Tina thanks for sharing and indeed its a great camera to own.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yr so welcome. and ya after u get to know yr lens u get better q pics.but i want the zoom zoom lens its another 125$ and i can zoom far. hahaha i love making pics of wildlife.

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you driving when these photos are taken?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Are you driving when these photos are taken?

no i was a passanger, i would never drive and try to take pictures.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick-assssssss Camera. Tops, babe! You can do some awesome photography with it. Have fun [Smile] and the snow pics look great. When spring comes, you should have a lot of beautiful things to take pics of. [Smile]

I guess one of your hobbies is photography, me too [Smile]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is outside my house [Eek!]
 -

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
here is outside my house [Eek!]

It's beautiful Micky, winter wonderland, enjoy it, in several more weeks Spring will arrive, what could be more beautiful than 4 authentic seasons. [Smile]

Great pic, I can almost smell that crisp cold air [Smile]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
one more for ya
 -
and the ice sickles hanging outside my bedroom window
 -

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
Kick-assssssss Camera. Tops, babe! You can do some awesome photography with it. Have fun [Smile] and the snow pics look great. When spring comes, you should have a lot of beautiful things to take pics of. [Smile]

I guess one of your hobbies is photography, me too [Smile]

ooo yea especially when the rabbits come out at night.and nice pics micky seems u love that snow. we got a few inches last night..ewww
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
we are getting 8 more tomorrow...and no i am so sick of snow .i want spring flowers now
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
we are getting 8 more tomorrow...and no i am so sick of snow .i want spring flowers now

LOL. Poor you [Big Grin]

Here it's supposed to be 48 degrees on average but this whole week is going to be 75+ [Big Grin] Yeah it's crazy, 25 degrees above average but people are out picnicking in mid-February!

Just enjoy it Micky [Razz]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks A will try to cope with this weather...just hate to have to stay over at work
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i am so jealous..maybe they can get a freak snow storm.. so they wont be jealous of our snow.,

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
pmsl @tina...wish they would too
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
thanks A will try to cope with this weather...just hate to have to stay over at work

Look at it this way, how much are you anticpating Spring?, when it comes it will be much more beatiful. And even if you do have to stay behind atork another day or two, at the end it will be over with. So cheer up, in 4 more weeks spring will be at your doorstep. [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
pmsl @tina...wish they would too

hahaha
and exiled who says that many more weeks the ground hog probably never came out this yr hes in his cubby hole sipping hot chocolate to stay warm..damn him.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i am so jealous..maybe they can get a freak snow storm.. so they wont be jealous of our snow.,

Tina, if these ppl got pummeled by snow like Philly/DC this year, people here might actually die. They can sustain heat but most people do it by butogas (gas canisters), not all people live like we do with central heating, so to the majority of people they want snow but just for 1 or 2 days at most.

More than that and they will have to spend MOST of their money just to keep warm. Yeah, a lot of snow here continously will be a disaster, especially with their hilly roads. Disaster + Death.

So when the sun comes out they get all happy and start picnicking. They can't afford the heat, they want it to get warm ASAP. People like me, with central heating, we want blizzards! [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ok here is a winter wonderland for you exiiled, the front of my house
 -

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
ok here is a winter wonderland for you exiiled, the front of my house
 -

What a beautiful pic, I see you're getting much better with the camera. Dare I say it's picture perfect. This is a really nice pic, a colonial with snow [Smile]

Much obliged Chef Mick. [Wink] I sure do appreciate a beautiful picture.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
and i took it with my cell to boot....hehehe, thanks buddy for the kind words
here is the view in my room (sorry for the screen window, but it is looking out to the front of my home
 - [Razz]
and this is what tina and i feel right now huh Tina? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 -

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok just got back from pharmacy and i made yall some more pics...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

thats all folks...i know random pics but there is alot of snow.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com