Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » new pics i made for all of u. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
here are some pics of the past 3 day snow event. and some pics of a duck pond here in my town. well its a cematary that has a duck pong. so pretty/.and some various pics around my town. with my new 700$ camera.

canon rebel eos
it is a great camera.

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

d

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -

a huge water tower next to my house. i am always scared it will fall over on my house in a storm.. lol...
 -
 -

melissa87
Member # 17186
 - posted
Tina! i want that camera so bad! how are u finding it? love all the pics [Smile]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
ooo girl its awesome. and it will take a while to learn how to use all the functions.but the quality of the pics are so much better then my old digi cam. i am 100% happy with it.thank god for taxes.

melissa87
Member # 17186
 - posted
thats great! that will be my next buy for sure! [Big Grin] il wait til summer so i have time to actually use it. put up more pics!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
is it still snowing? it just started here, but got home ok so i dont have to spend the night, but i dread going in tomorrow...we will get another 2o some inches

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
Great pictures Tina thanks for sharing and indeed its a great camera to own.

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
yr so welcome. and ya after u get to know yr lens u get better q pics.but i want the zoom zoom lens its another 125$ and i can zoom far. hahaha i love making pics of wildlife.

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
Are you driving when these photos are taken?

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Are you driving when these photos are taken?

no i was a passanger, i would never drive and try to take pictures.

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
Kick-assssssss Camera. Tops, babe! You can do some awesome photography with it. Have fun [Smile] and the snow pics look great. When spring comes, you should have a lot of beautiful things to take pics of. [Smile]

I guess one of your hobbies is photography, me too [Smile]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
here is outside my house [Eek!]
 -

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
here is outside my house [Eek!]

It's beautiful Micky, winter wonderland, enjoy it, in several more weeks Spring will arrive, what could be more beautiful than 4 authentic seasons. [Smile]

Great pic, I can almost smell that crisp cold air [Smile]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
one more for ya
 -
and the ice sickles hanging outside my bedroom window
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
Kick-assssssss Camera. Tops, babe! You can do some awesome photography with it. Have fun [Smile] and the snow pics look great. When spring comes, you should have a lot of beautiful things to take pics of. [Smile]

I guess one of your hobbies is photography, me too [Smile]

ooo yea especially when the rabbits come out at night.and nice pics micky seems u love that snow. we got a few inches last night..ewww

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
we are getting 8 more tomorrow...and no i am so sick of snow .i want spring flowers now

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
quote:
we are getting 8 more tomorrow...and no i am so sick of snow .i want spring flowers now

LOL. Poor you [Big Grin]

Here it's supposed to be 48 degrees on average but this whole week is going to be 75+ [Big Grin] Yeah it's crazy, 25 degrees above average but people are out picnicking in mid-February!

Just enjoy it Micky [Razz]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
thanks A will try to cope with this weather...just hate to have to stay over at work

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
i am so jealous..maybe they can get a freak snow storm.. so they wont be jealous of our snow.,

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
pmsl @tina...wish they would too

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
quote:
thanks A will try to cope with this weather...just hate to have to stay over at work

Look at it this way, how much are you anticpating Spring?, when it comes it will be much more beatiful. And even if you do have to stay behind atork another day or two, at the end it will be over with. So cheer up, in 4 more weeks spring will be at your doorstep. [Smile]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
pmsl @tina...wish they would too

hahaha
and exiled who says that many more weeks the ground hog probably never came out this yr hes in his cubby hole sipping hot chocolate to stay warm..damn him.

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i am so jealous..maybe they can get a freak snow storm.. so they wont be jealous of our snow.,

Tina, if these ppl got pummeled by snow like Philly/DC this year, people here might actually die. They can sustain heat but most people do it by butogas (gas canisters), not all people live like we do with central heating, so to the majority of people they want snow but just for 1 or 2 days at most.

More than that and they will have to spend MOST of their money just to keep warm. Yeah, a lot of snow here continously will be a disaster, especially with their hilly roads. Disaster + Death.

So when the sun comes out they get all happy and start picnicking. They can't afford the heat, they want it to get warm ASAP. People like me, with central heating, we want blizzards! [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
ok here is a winter wonderland for you exiiled, the front of my house
 -

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
quote:
ok here is a winter wonderland for you exiiled, the front of my house
 -

What a beautiful pic, I see you're getting much better with the camera. Dare I say it's picture perfect. This is a really nice pic, a colonial with snow [Smile]

Much obliged Chef Mick. [Wink] I sure do appreciate a beautiful picture.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
and i took it with my cell to boot....hehehe, thanks buddy for the kind words
here is the view in my room (sorry for the screen window, but it is looking out to the front of my home
 - [Razz]
and this is what tina and i feel right now huh Tina? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
ok just got back from pharmacy and i made yall some more pics...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

thats all folks...i know random pics but there is alot of snow.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com