EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Change the color of a persons eye permanently

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Change the color of a persons eye permanently
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stumbled upon a site where the doctor preforms a surgery ( http://newcoloriris.com ) that attempts to change the color of a persons eye permanently. [Eek!]

What are your thoughts on that?

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haram.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would anyone want to change the colour of their eyes?? [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because they think they would be more accepted by looking different. The grass is always greener. Nothing like a fake eye color in contacts IMO which you can always take out, and having a fake eyecolor in contacts might just be a 'change' but permanently changing what you were born with is IMO kinda sick. Every eye color is absolutely beautiful. EVERY!
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Why would anyone want to change the colour of their eyes?? [Confused] [Confused]

Well some people are born with different eye colors -- like this guy:

-
One of his eyes has B in some cells and only b in others

or this kid:

-

http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=126

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man changed naturally. I was born with dark brown eyes. They started changing during puberty to blue and stopped about halfway. So now they are brown immediately around the pupil turning yellow, green, then blue around the outside. Is that Hazel? heheh
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think only your lovely wife notices all these shades in your eyes. [Wink]
I was born with dark brown eyes, they are still the same. [Smile] Both my kids have the same dark brown eyes.

To Strangeways; ok, in these cases (pics) I can understand people want to change colours.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my eyes were piercing clear blue at birth until 4 yrs old then they went yellow-ish like a tiger, ha,ha. But i beleive thats hazel?? As a friend got those fake contacts in hazel and she had my eyes! It was really odd to see them on someone else.
Anyway my daughter was born with light blue eyes and at 10yrs old they changed to get flecks of yellow inside the blue so their just as odd as mine.
I think all eyes have their own individual colours within, which makes us all different so i think everyone should stick with wat your born with x

Anyway surely changing the colour surgically if it can really be done?? Wouldn't there be risks of sight change even blindness???..even if not straight away but in years to come???

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always had green eyes. I think people just want to experiment with a different eye color. Like having a really unusual shade of green is pretty. Eyes only seem to come in brown, blue, green, and hazel. I wish eyes could be all different colors. I would not change the color of my eyes. If some people want to, than I guess that is okay. [Cool]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com