EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » New holiday guide for Germans: How to avoid Brits abroad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New holiday guide for Germans: How to avoid Brits abroad
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
German newspaper blasts Brits and tells its countrymen how to avoid them on holiday

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:04 PM on 03rd June 2008

Germany's biggest newspaper has blasted British holidaymakers saying they go abroad for 'drinking and sex' and it has printed a guide for their countrymen on how to avoid them.

Bild advised Germans to stay away from various European holiday resorts because they attract Brits.

It printed six spots for Germans to avoid on holiday.

It advised them to stay away from the Palma in Majorca, San Antonio, Ibiza – 'it gets around 250,000 Englanders in summer' – and Playa de las Americas in Tenerife.

-
Brits behaving badly: Germans claim that Brits go abroad for 'drinking and sex'

Also on the Bild blacklist are Ayia Napa in Cyprus, Faliraki on the Greek island of Rhodes and Malia on Crete which it says 'drinking, sex and sand – three things in the town which make it an attractive holiday destinations for Britons.'

It comes in the wake of British holidaymaker David Barnish suing his travel company for flogging him a vacation at a resort filled with loud Germans.

-
Letting their hair down: Brits cause a stir in Faliraki

He complained of sun loungers being claimed at a record rate, of only German programmes playing on the hotel’s TV sets and of personnel at the luxury Grecotel Park Hotel on the Greek island of Kos only speaking German.

'The idiotic British!' thundered Bild which quoted a German legal expert saying that Germans who found themselves at an all-Brit resort would not have the same opportunity of suing as Mr Barnish who was awarded £750 compensation.

-
Crowded:The German newspaper Bild is advising its countrymen to stay away from Ayia Napa because so many Brits go there

Tanja Dauth, of the package company L'TUR, told the paper: 'Avoid the best-known English holiday citadels when you book.

'We advise our customers which nationalities they can expect to encounter in their hotels.'

Some of the German Sunday papers started the scheme to 'avoid Brits' with an analysis of the beaches on the holiday island of Majorca.

-
Getting friendly: Two British holidaymakers enjoy themselves on the Greek island of Rhodes

The analysis said: 'Germans booking there will need to have an understanding of the very special British humour and drinking habits.

'As for those (vomit) stains on the promenade, they are what is left of the previous night's entertainment.

'The places is suitable for party-lovers who want to learn English on the side.'

-
Blacklisted: Germans are avoiding Ayia Napa because it is popular with British tourists

Daily Mail

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love drinking and sex too - and I am German! Let's all have fun!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I love drinking and sex too - and I am German! Let's all have fun!! [Big Grin]

Yes you do. Now you say it . So you didnt forget your job in egypt. And in other post you talk about the job ad. Lily, i read what you say everyday and i have no problem but now you post on job ad . do you forget your 12 months job with xxxxxx Shaban!!! I will not talk more. And yes i dont care, i was a whore too but now i married have kids and yes iam not shy because i was young (18yrs) but you were much older and yes i now thank god i am a new person.

2. The picture saying " brit love making couple"..They are not british or not necessary

3. English tourists are more friendly than german mask face machines

4. English people are more friendly and funny

yes polish are ****..i know

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god the sun in Egypt doesn't do you too well!! [Big Grin] I am so surprised that an Egyptian would marry a kurwa - but I guess everything is possible these days!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For people "Kurwa"; is polish ..bitch

She forget her old days..Did you also forget your eastern europe origins that you never mention and say iam german german..I will not use similar language to you. But everyone must know who are you. Lily i was a kurwa and i regret it but now iam not and i live a simple life and i changed but i dont forget it because it always make me think of futur but you forget your past and today you make joke of it and i remind you who you are. Shall i remind you more??

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
quote:
My god the sun in Egypt doesn't do you too well!! [Big Grin] I am so surprised that an Egyptian would marry a kurwa - but I guess everything is possible these days!! [Roll Eyes]

IAM NOT A KURWA ANYMORE LILY. IAM a mum, respected person and i do charity work and even god create a kurwa to survive and i was wrong, i was poor , i needed to live but i changed and you thikn now good of egypt men!!!! Do you remember how you say you will beat any arab people with heel of yuour choes fulled with ****!!. People are afraid here to reply you because you are dirty ( Your past is a prostitute and you still not change) and everyone swim with what you say because they are weak but i dont care and iam not shy of my past and my husband know and his family know and they help me and support me and my kid are the most important to me. Did you even call me when you know i had breast cancer operation?? you dont even care and i know someone told you i had cancer but you even forget the good memory. Thakn you
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
This gets better and better! Looks like you missing your daily intake of vodka but I am sure you can find some cheap Egyptian wine too. Na zdrowie!! [Big Grin]
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
quote:
This gets better and better! Looks like you missing your daily intake of vodka but I am sure you can find some cheap Egyptian wine too. Na zdrowie!! [Big Grin]

No comment . And thank you again. I stopped drinking lily when had cancer
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much for a Filthy Ramirez?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I just enter the Twilight Zone? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like we did Smuckers.. lets find the nearest exit
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a kurwa?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:

She forget her old days..Did you also forget your eastern europe origins that you never mention and say iam german german..I will not use similar language to you. But everyone must know who are you. Lily i was a kurwa and i regret it but now iam not and i live a simple life and i changed but i dont forget it because it always make me think of futur but you forget your past and today you make joke of it and i remind you who you are. Shall i remind you more??

Why must everybody know about her past? Do we discuss members past here??? Even if it's true, it's off topic. We're discussing Egyptian related subjects here, and we dont need to have a statement of good behaviour to do this.Have a nice day.
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Strangeways.:
German newspaper blasts Brits and tells its countrymen how to avoid them on holiday

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:04 PM on 03rd June 2008

Germany's biggest newspaper has blasted British holidaymakers saying they go abroad for 'drinking and sex' and it has printed a guide for their countrymen on how to avoid them.

Bild advised Germans to stay away from various European holiday resorts because they attract Brits.

It printed six spots for Germans to avoid on holiday.

It advised them to stay away from the Palma in Majorca, San Antonio, Ibiza – 'it gets around 250,000 Englanders in summer' – and Playa de las Americas in Tenerife.

-
Brits behaving badly: Germans claim that Brits go abroad for 'drinking and sex'

Also on the Bild blacklist are Ayia Napa in Cyprus, Faliraki on the Greek island of Rhodes and Malia on Crete which it says 'drinking, sex and sand – three things in the town which make it an attractive holiday destinations for Britons.'

It comes in the wake of British holidaymaker David Barnish suing his travel company for flogging him a vacation at a resort filled with loud Germans.

-
Letting their hair down: Brits cause a stir in Faliraki

He complained of sun loungers being claimed at a record rate, of only German programmes playing on the hotel’s TV sets and of personnel at the luxury Grecotel Park Hotel on the Greek island of Kos only speaking German.

'The idiotic British!' thundered Bild which quoted a German legal expert saying that Germans who found themselves at an all-Brit resort would not have the same opportunity of suing as Mr Barnish who was awarded £750 compensation.

-
Crowded:The German newspaper Bild is advising its countrymen to stay away from Ayia Napa because so many Brits go there

Tanja Dauth, of the package company L'TUR, told the paper: 'Avoid the best-known English holiday citadels when you book.

'We advise our customers which nationalities they can expect to encounter in their hotels.'

Some of the German Sunday papers started the scheme to 'avoid Brits' with an analysis of the beaches on the holiday island of Majorca.

-
Getting friendly: Two British holidaymakers enjoy themselves on the Greek island of Rhodes

The analysis said: 'Germans booking there will need to have an understanding of the very special British humour and drinking habits.

'As for those (vomit) stains on the promenade, they are what is left of the previous night's entertainment.

'The places is suitable for party-lovers who want to learn English on the side.'

-
Blacklisted: Germans are avoiding Ayia Napa because it is popular with British tourists

Daily Mail

To stay on-topic, the destinations that are given, are the so called ordinary men destinations. They spend their free time with drinking, eating, sunbathing and sometimes they take one excursion so that they can say they know about the culture.
Majority of English is very pale, walking around in footballshirts, drinking beer all day, majority of Germans is doing the same, only they look different. At the end of the day both are drunk and start a fight.
Also other nationalities are doing this, it is class-related, not nationality related.

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:

Why must everybody know about her past? Do we discuss members past here??? Even if it's true, it's off topic. We're discussing Egyptian related subjects here, and we dont need to have a statement of good behaviour to do this.Have a nice day.
If i want write the history i can do it from years ago. I dont do this but if something become dangerous i must give red light to some people. i will not talk her history, it is past

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com