EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Pregnant man gives birth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant man gives birth
Member # 14248

Icon 12 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article.aspx?cp-documentID=8792770
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful! I wish the little family all the best!! [Smile]

Btw, have you seen how he looked in his former life as a woman? Incredible isn't it? Difficult for me to understand he wasn't happy in his 'skin'.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_01/ThomasBeatie1WENN_468x301.jpg

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god, she was so beautiful, really, how could anyone not be happy to look like that.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I can't understand is that if she wanted to be a man why didnt she/he have genital reconstruction? [Confused]

I think this is messing too much with nature. [Eek!]

How is that child going to feel as she grows up? [Frown]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way I think he is minging as a man! [Big Grin] [Eek!]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I don't know what to think about it. It's a bit surreal to me. Also, I was thinking about the child's psychological make-up too...
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto Makbeta [Frown]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel for the kid too. Not really in the family situation because kids grow up with worse parents and if they love her and care for her then they cant do that much damage. But the kids at school will tear the poor thing apart. Kids are so cruel to each other. She will always be known as the freak who's dad gave birth to her.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Apparently he did not have genital reconstruction as he knew he wanted to have a child....so why want to be a man then?!! [Roll Eyes]

His partner was unable to conceive and the child was conceived by a "turkey baster" jobby....why not IVF or adopt?!! [Confused]

matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I am thick, but how can he be classed as a man if he has kept the womb etc.

It begs the question, how do we tell what is a woman and what is a man?

Sorry I think this is going too far and I really feel sorry for the poor kid.

Posts: 155 | From: Planet Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked with one guy.
In 2005 he started to wear womens clothes in public after years of doing it in secret. Then wanted to use the ladies changing room which caused uproar so he got his own changing room [Roll Eyes]
Was bald as a coot on top with long past the shoulder hair in black.
Used to sit and do his French manicure, waxed his bits, carried a hello Kitty pink bag to work. Had electrolysis on his beard and if you imagine wearing all the womens clobber and having to grow the beard out so he could get the electrolysis done!!
Wore a bra, took the booby hormones to make them grow, some other stuff too explicit for here.....
and just this week he got engaged to his girlfriend.
She is a pretty girl.
He always fancied women he always said all along and said maybe he was a male lesbian [Confused]

Had no plans whatsoever to have the bollockectomy even though he squeezed them into Ann Summers Undies!! yes we did see them [Eek!] ( puke) or his black RUBBER!! shorts he bought on Ebay!!!

He had no clue if he was male or female at all when we asked him.

Then there was Brian/Linda, and then there was the orthopaedic surgeon William Muirhead-Allwood who had the sex change to become a woman............. [Roll Eyes]
The world has gone quite mad [Confused]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com