EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Ped Egg

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ped Egg
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone tried this yet?
i just bought one from walgreens yesterday and it does work so good..
i dont wear shoes so my feet get so dry and cracked..
this shaves off the dry skin its cool...i use it on elbows and leggs and feel and hands anywhere i have dry skin...
i was just wondering if any of u has tried it yet??

The original PedEgg™ is the revolutionary foot file that you’ve seen nationally advertised on TV. It's the newest and fastest way to make your feet feel smooth and healthy with NO MESS! The secret is PedEgg™'s precision micro-files that gently remove calluses and dead skin to give your feet the incredible baby soft look and feel that everybody loves. Two high quality emery buffing pads are included for the ultimate finishing touch. The unique “egg” shape of the PedEgg™ not only looks great, but is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into the palm of your hand for easy and convenient use. Best of all, PedEgg™ has been designed to collect all the skin shavings in a convenient storage compartment allowing you to use it anywhere with no mess. You and your feet will love the new PedEgg™!

http://www.pedegg.com/sssindex.html?directLoad&uid=1534C5A2F92C6972BBB4B908DF4F9DA7

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh thanks for the tip, tina. You know I do have this problem on my feet at the end of each winter. I surely will look out for the Ped Egg when I am in the US!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
send me the money and i can send it to ya now... they will always have it in walgreens...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flesh-Eating Fish -- The Latest Pedicure Trend

The use of garra rufa, a type of carp also known as a “doctor fish,” has recently become a popular treatment at a Virginia nail salon. The unique pedicure involves dunking feet into a tub of water filled with the fish, which then proceed to eat away dead skin. Because they have no teeth, the fish are unable to bite live flesh.

Yvonne Hair and Nails salon has been offering pedicures involving hungry fish for four months. They decided to use carp due to sanitation issues surrounding the use of razors.

The practice originated in Asia, where it has been spreading through spas and salons.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/Americas/July-08/Flesh-Eating-Fish-Latest-Pedicure-Trend.html

-

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Strangeways.:
Flesh-Eating Fish -- The Latest Pedicure Trend

The use of garra rufa, a type of carp also known as a “doctor fish,” has recently become a popular treatment at a Virginia nail salon. The unique pedicure involves dunking feet into a tub of water filled with the fish, which then proceed to eat away dead skin. Because they have no teeth, the fish are unable to bite live flesh.

Yvonne Hair and Nails salon has been offering pedicures involving hungry fish for four months. They decided to use carp due to sanitation issues surrounding the use of razors.

The practice originated in Asia, where it has been spreading through spas and salons.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/Americas/July-08/Flesh-Eating-Fish-Latest-Pedicure-Trend.html

-

OMG i feel ill !! uugghhh
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I saw this on the news the other day . . . the women were saying the fish nibbling on their feet tickles. What ever gets the callous and dead skin off is OK with me . . . if it is affordable!!

I should be going over to Walgreens to get a PedEgg, lol! Even a regular manicure doesn't seem to keep up with the callous when I am walking for exercise everyday.

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com