EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » First female university president appointed in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First female university president appointed in Egypt
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.mg.co.za/article/2009-06-23-first-female-university-president-appointed-in-egypt
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
many of the egyptian cultural and educational attache's abroad are females. one of them is Dr.Maha Kamel, attache at washington and who is a professor at cairo university schaool of medicine.

the matter of female appointments shall never be an issue of gender or under pressure from femnist organizations and societies but subjective to quality and effectivness of whoever gets appoibnted

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have added these two to my database.

Anyone can ADD 'famous Egyptian Women' to my database either here

Famous Egyptian Women

of from my blog - link near top of right hand column.

I am doing it slowly when I find names [Big Grin]

We have sports women, scientists, politicians, artists.

PLEASE NOTE IT IS FOR EGYPTIAN WOMEN ONLY not general Arabic.

PS - if you mess up an entry, just add a correct fresh entry and email me at the email address on the database.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx SQ [Smile]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com