EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Racial clashes after Egyptian has been killed by South American immigrants.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Racial clashes after Egyptian has been killed by South American immigrants.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MILAN, Feb 14 (Reuters) - Dozens of immigrants from North Africa rioted during the night in a multi-ethnic district of Milan, smashing shop windows and overturning cars to protest at the knifing death of an Egyptian, Italian police said on Sunday.

It was the second episode of violence involving immigrants this year, after clashes in southern Italy in January brought about the worst racial violence in the country since World War Two and reignited a long-running debate on immigration.

The rioting began on Saturday evening after a 19-year-old Egyptian man, indentified by police as Hamed Mamoud El Fayed Adou, was killed, apparently by a group of immigrants from South America.

Police said the North Africans, most of them Egyptians, went on a rampage and some clashed with police in the northeastern neighbourhood where some 70 percent of shops are owned by immigrants.

Milan's deputy mayor, Riccardo De Corato, called the area a "Wild West between north African and South American gangs."

Police said they had identified more than 30 people involved, most of them Egyptian. Ten Egyptians did not have regular residence permits, and four have been detained.

They were still searching for the South Americans believed to have been responsible for the killing, which they said took place after an argument on a city bus.

The Northern League, an anti-immigrant party in Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's centre-right coalition, called for the immigrants responsible for the violence to be expelled.

CALL FOR EXPULSIONS

One Northern League member called for stiff controls and "expulsions house by house, floor by floor".

Milan, Italy's financial capital, is run by a centre-right regional government and the opposition said that such riots showed that the government's immigration policy was in tatters.

"They (the centre-right) govern the country, the (Lombardy) region and the city," said Pierluigi Bersani, head of the largest opposition party, the Democratic Party. "They should accept the fact that their policy on integration and security has failed."

Italy's government last year approved tough legislation making it a felony to be an illegal immigrant or to help one. Immigrants without regular papers risk expulsion to their country of origin.

In early January, riots broke out in the Calabrian town of Rosarno when immigrants burned cars and broke store windows to protest against an attack on African farm workers by a gang of local white youths.

At least 53 people, including 18 policemen, were injured in the unrest in the town, located in Italy's southern toe.

Authorities moved hundreds of people, mostly illegal temporary workers from sub-Saharan Africa, to immigrant centres in Italy for their protection. (Writing by Philip Pullella and Marie-Louise Gumuchian; Editing by Dominic Evans)
© Reuters

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is depressing stuff.

Gangs pop up everywhere.

We need to teach these people that they are in the same situations. They are all strugglers in Italy. Why attack each other when you can support and love one another.

If these people had any sense, they could unite and demand better paying jobs and even make groups set up to fight for their rights as peoples. Support, Love, Peace, Respect is whats needed by these immigrants. They must realize that they are the same people just from different countries. We belong to the Human race and we must fight together against the elite of this world. They push sex, drugs, violence, and stereotypes to our people that leaves us vulnerable to their brainwashing. Thats why the Mass(People) is losing more and more of their rights.

At least the Blacks and Mexicans are learning not to hate on eachother.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
This is depressing stuff.

Gangs pop up everywhere.

We need to teach these people that they are in the same situations. They are all strugglers in Italy. Why attack each other when you can support and love one another.

If these people had any sense, they could unite and demand better paying jobs and even make groups set up to fight for their rights as peoples. Support, Love, Peace, Respect is whats needed by these immigrants. They must realize that they are the same people just from different countries. We belong to the Human race and we must fight together against the elite of this world. They push sex, drugs, violence, and stereotypes to our people that leaves us vulnerable to their brainwashing. Thats why the Mass(People) is losing more and more of their rights.

At least the Blacks and Mexicans are learning not to hate on eachother.

Peace

fyi south americans are not mexican.. mexico is north america.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina kamal

I know this. What I was saying is that in Los Angelas there is a 50 year low crime rate.

I would think that the Blacks and Mexicans are waking up to the TRUTH that they are in the same boat and the common enemy is the ones who push drugs and guns into there neighbourhood and have agent provocateurs (Black and Mexican) who are there to keep the people divided and hating on each other. The people have to wake up.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokoB
Member # 17441

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kokoB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kokoB

What makes you roll your eyes?

Is it the Fact that LA has a 50 year low crime rate? Or Is it that the Elite are notorious for having agent provacateurs stirr up race hate among the different people?

Is it that you don't really believe that we as the mass(People) have a common enemy?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.

Peace

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so if its not the arabs killing people now its the mexicans?well horse shi t
no matter where u go there is violance in every country and ever race. hell the worst are the white americans. they are just as evil but better at hiding it.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina kamal

Evil is something that needs to be understood that it's found in ALL races.

White Americans, have done plenty of things not worthy of God. Slavery, taking of Native land, Not giving rights to Blacks, Women, and other coloured people etc.

What needs to be understood is that we as people must forgive. As the Bible says we must forgive our Brothers the faults they commit against us and move on. This is the Only way Unity can work. Ethnic hatred must be a thing of the past.

Peace

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslims in Europe are going to end up in a bind before all of this is over. King, it is not ethnic at all. Nobody wants to live around these nutty muslims.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer

The TRUTH is that we have to over come our differences. Muslims are human beings. We have to live together in Peace.

Hammer learn to understand where muslims are coming from. They are just trying to survive in this cold cold world. Muslim countries are facing corrupt governments just like in other places.

All in all you have a lot in common with the muslims then you know.

Peace

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not and will not live with Muslims King. I do not like their philosophy nor the way they see the world. King, if you were look at my friend list on Facebook you would see 200 people including many blacks and Mexicans and not a single muslim.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it so difficult to disagree:

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
[..]hell the worst are the white americans. they are just as evil but better at hiding it.....

You are loser, Horemheb:

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
Muslims in Europe are going to end up in a bind before all of this is over. King, it is not ethnic at all. Nobody wants to live around these nutty muslims.

Tell me, where in Texas do you live? You should start visiting the urban areas and express your schizophrenic views more frequently .

I just found that morons remark regarding Islam really annoying. We're dealing here with a religion that some of the most educated people in the world have embraced, while those clashes are clearly due to poverty. Please say that in Saudi Arabia, and I doubt your US government would be able to protect you.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Hammer

All you are doing is promoting hate. Most muslims are law abiding people. What has a muslim done to you personally to make you feel the way you do?

You can't base your hatred of muslims on what a minority of extremists do. Wehther I agree with Islam or not does not mean you should attack the people. Your from Texas, I think the Bible belt, then you should know that the Bible tells us to love one another. No matter where we come from God wants us to dwell together in Unity. Saying you have Black and Mexican friends, then hating on Muslims, is still racism. Why can't you see that this is another way of divide and rule. First it's pit Blacks against Whites, now it's attack the muslims. People we have to stand strong together. If we allow the government to continue to have agent provocateurs instill hatred of one another, then mental slavery will always be something we have to deal with.

Step out of you shell hammer and give a muslim a chance. They may surprise you.

The only problems I have with muslim countries is that they allow girls as young as 10 to get married. Nothing right about that. Also I don't like how the Muslim Adults prey on the Mind of the Youth. Muslim youth are as much the future of this messed up world as anyone else.

Peace

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
We disagree on this King. I do not think there are many moderate muslims, some are just more vocal than others. they are a threat to humanity and all of the vales we stand for and all of the things you stand for as well.
I just do not like them. I would not have liked a Nazi either. It is all about values.

ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob_01 said "Please say that in Saudi Arabia, and I doubt your US government would be able to protect you."

That's the whole point!!!! You cannot say anything that the Muslims object to without violence of one kind or another, on here it's verbal violence and elswhere: who knows what next?

It makes me very sad that they cannot discuss in a reasonable manner, but it seems that the religion is based on this way of thinking. I wish I was mistaken on this, but no-one has yet given me any reason to think otherwise. (And I don't look at any of the "Hate Sites" that some on here mention.)

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Muslims play a zero sum game with everyone. They get everything and you get nothing. I agree with the BNP in the UK on this isue. If it was up to me I would deport every last one of them, citizen or not. We have spent 2,500 years building western civilization and we have no room for this regressive thinking.
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
Muslims play a zero sum game with everyone. They get everything and you get nothing. I agree with the BNP in the UK on this isue. If it was up to me I would deport every last one of them, citizen or not. We have spent 2,500 years building western civilization and we have no room for this regressive thinking.

Can the admin pls get this neo nazi out of here?We dont need anymore racists.thank you [Eek!]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Typical muslim, he just proved my point. He is saying if you do not agree with him you hould be banned. This clown has the nerve to call anyone a neo Nazi.
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go..... [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Hammer

Still don't have a clue. Muslims are strugglers in this cold world like everyone. When your underattack, you cling to what you know brought you through this cold world. The Muslims love Allah and when the going gets tough, they cling to what they know. Talk to a muslim and learn whats going on with them, you would learn a lot.

Muslims are no different then anyone else. Give them a chance. They are NOT a threat to humanity. Muslims are needed in this world like any other ethnic group. We must live in Unity as the Bible states. Muslims are our Neighbours and we need to respect them as we would any other person. We all try and survive in a world where they try to mentally enslave us. Hating muslims is playing right into their hands.

Peace

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
King, You are a very fine man, I believe that.
I see Islam as a cult, not a religion. There may be a time in the futrue when they evlove to the point where they can interact better with other people but right now they are a threat to the values we hold dear in the west. Many in the Nazi party were hard working Germans trying to survive in the world but I would not want to accept them in my community. If Muslims thought like you it would be great but they do not.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
Bob_01 said "Please say that in Saudi Arabia, and I doubt your US government would be able to protect you."

That's the whole point!!!! You cannot say anything that the Muslims object to without violence of one kind or another, on here it's verbal violence and elswhere: who knows what next?

It makes me very sad that they cannot discuss in a reasonable manner, but it seems that the religion is based on this way of thinking. I wish I was mistaken on this, but no-one has yet given me any reason to think otherwise. (And I don't look at any of the "Hate Sites" that some on here mention.)

I would agree, and err, I just made a typo due to that loser's rather offensive post. That took me off at that time, so yes, let's move on. To address what I have said earlier: no, I would not lock up Hammer.

That's because I could, soundly, crush his two-year old views. I'm better than him even though I have a lot more development to go through. Regrettably, he won't accept that, unfortunately, because he uses his white skin as a damn crutch. It's pathetic, and most scholars dealing with criminology, criminal justice, et al, you know those with actual exposure to these situations, would disagree with this doorknob. To somehow suggest that this phenomena has nothing to do with poverty is rather inane, in my opinion.

To be more precise, the variant that we see in the West today is rather cruel for those who entered these nations recently. That is, because unlike the past, where immigration was virtually exclusively white (barring mobile "color" peoples), there was a rather lax "landed" or permanent residency system. It, in fact, didn't even exist.

Hammer, and his likely peasant ancestors, did not have to pass a rather elite immigration ( I personally think it's utterly bullshit) assessments. Sure, most are coming in as unskilled workers, but have the drive to help assist heighten the economic output of aging nations. Keep in mind, without these Muslims, Europe would have lost a lot of overall productivity. Note, I don't find the migration system hard, but view it as highly unreasonable.

Point being, these population have made an input, even though I look at things at a more professional, science and technology-perspective. however, Those who are cleaners or whatever do help and that's undeniable. Also, who is Hammer to say that people cannot migrate out of their home state? I really couldn't care less about modern national borders, and I doubt migrants would necesarily disagree. Think of those in Kurdistan, Palestine, or what. Besides, the entire credit system is so ridiculous, where it low-cost, more flexible loans are supplied under a white pyramid.

NOTE: I am sure that Dane will go nuts. However I don't think all is lost. South Korea has somewhat been able to bypass, but that low-cost social paradigm has led to rather "first world" peoples migrating to the first world for a better life. It is quite odd, because you see it a lot amongst the lower classes. In Israel, for example, it would be the business and law graduates moving to New York City, in order to maximize her or his paycheck and live in a, relatively, low-tax, high class-geared economy. It's complicated, is my point, and I doubt people will stop migrating due to our international. So be it, I can work with that, others will have to, and, by the way, am rather close to "capitalism". I'm on private health care, so please let's encourage a debate, where we assume we're equals.

Despite what I said I am rather privileged, due to having much easier accessibility to citizenry. That has a lot to do with education, my social background, and other variables that I could exploit. I don't have a recent agrarian history (unless being feudal landlords is one). For that reason, I am not identical to the largely working class community. Remember (or for those who are not aware), those who were recently pushed into urban centers,

Regardless (may not matter to me, to be honest), the current, racist, immigration system is creating a dual economy. That is, one, where laborers could bargain, and others where they cannot due to the fears of facing legal repercussions. The unskilled worker has to "harden" up, and work in the most, demeaning, environments. That has depressed the wages amongst the smaller working class population (well, primary in Italy, "marginal" in US) and has led to unemployment on their side. This system would obviously create tensions at virtually all levels.

Oh, and the American working class has a highly racialized distribution. In fact, "poor" whites (10% of their population, predominantly white single mother) are measured by some arbitrary income statistics. In sum, "poorer" whites, are those who primary live in rural areas, where living costs are lower. In addition, poorer whites have a very high home ownership rate. Those who are color, Black, Hispanic, possibly even Asians, Caribbean and "West African migrants (despite being highly educated) has much lower rate. That is why Hammer could act so "cool" and distance himself from the marginalized.

PS: Sorry for the long post. I don't think I could be more brief, due to the reasoning, which I doubt is familiar to many.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com