EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » airflights by Easyjet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: airflights by Easyjet
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my FB page and im sure most of you now are aware that easyjet will be providing a budget trip return to Luxor from Gatwick. £127.81 per return. Lets hope that the other tour oprators look at this and reduce their fares, as these have gone thro the roof. I looked for return flights recently and they wer £600 -It looks like Egypt will be getting more tourists !!!
Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lets hope that the other tour oprators look at this and reduce their fares, as these have gone thro the roof.
There are a few German tour operators offering flights to Egypt for very low prices. You have to chose the right time and book well in advance though.

But prices for flights to / from Egypt have generally gone up over the past couple of months. I was looking into this just recently and the cheapest I could find was about 600 Euros for a roundtrip.

Just flew Turkish Airlines and it was pretty expensive, but then I didn't pay for the flight myself.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looked at site and there are some cheap deals - one way was £40. - if you wanted a few weeks there or a month or two this would be a good option on the budget flights-although easyjet are a little tight on leg room and comfort.and yes Dalia it depends when you book .

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
commentero
Member # 17983

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for commentero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah we have a lot of offers too in one of our airlines here in PI. All you have to pay is just the tax. But surprisingly other companies are not also interested in competing when it comes to prizes. I am not sure why but I find it an uncompetitive market for other airlines. But the good thing is it is very very cheap deal to fly nowadays. I hope that other airlines here would to the same to make it more exciting. cheers!

choosehottubsdirect reviews | Ecommerce Conversions

--------------------
choosehottubsdirect reviews
Ecommerce Conversions

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked at BA direct flights and they are soooo cheap. I found one return for £229. That is what I was paying on Alitalia 4 years ago.

I will only ever fly BA nowadays.

Easyjet are cheap and cheerful, but not so convenient.

And why do BMI not fly into the Midlands!!! Ironic

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

And why do BMI not fly into the Midlands!!! Ironic

Apparently they will start to go to EMA next year! yayy, so much easier.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is excellent news... [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com