EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Incredible violence from Huawei in Etisalat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Incredible violence from Huawei in Etisalat
Attorney at Law
Member # 6396

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Attorney at Law     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

25th November,2010 Ahmed Mohamed mohamoud

“It was an unbelievable nightmare!” Etisalat’s engineer Mr. Ahmad Hussein Said. “I cannot imagine how they dare to beat me!”

25th Nov, Thursday, two Chinese staffs from Huawei (A Chinese telecom equipment vendor) roughed up Etisalat engineer Mr. Ahmed Hussein in Etisalat Egypt office, New Cairo.

The entire Etisalat were shocked from the top management teams to normal employee due to this incredible violence form Huawei.

Mr. Ahmad claimed, 25th Nov, he was discussing the issue of a project with engineer VP Mr. Wang Xidong and sales Mr. Jason Xiao from Huawei company. Engineer VP Wang has jumped up and contumely assaulted on Ahmad because of the conflict during their conversation. Mr. Ahmed Hussein has been injured severely and still in the hospital now.

An official apology has been required from Etisalat to Huawei However, Huawei has evaded and no response for this issue. Due to the effect has caused by this extremely unpleasant issue, top management team of Etisalat has decided to make some punishment and also replace their security team.

Fresh security policies will be unveiled in public, which strictly check every Huawei’s employee in Etisalat near future.

Posts: 94 | From: Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com