EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT:Nigerians, Serotonin and Happiness (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT:Nigerians, Serotonin and Happiness
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3157570.stm

quote:
Nigeria has the highest percentage of happy people followed by Mexico, Venezuela, El Salvador and Puerto Rico, while Russia, Armenia and Romania have the fewest.
I'm sure you've aready seen that study, but heres something interesting I've found (Evergreen sparked my interest in the subject)

quote:
Racial differences have been noted in the rate of pineal calcification as seen in plain skull radiographs. In Caucasians, calcified pineal is visualized in about 50% of adult skull radiographs after the age of 40 years (Wurtman et al, 1964); other scholars argue that Caucasians, in general, may have rates of pineal gland calcification as high as ­60-80% (King, 2001). Murphy (1968) reported a radiological pineal calcification rate of 2% from Uganda, while Daramola and Olowu (1972) in Lagos, Nigeria found a rate of 5%. Adeloye and Felson (1974) found that calcified pineal was twice as common in White Americans as in Blacks in the same city, strengthening a suspicion that there may be a true racial difference with respect to this apparatus. In India a frequency of 13.6% was found (Pande et al, 1984). Calcified pineal gland is a common finding in plain skull radiographs and its value in identifying the midline is still complementary to modern neuroradiological imaging.
quote:
The pineal gland is responsible for the production of melatonin, a hormone that is secreted in response to darkness, and is also the site in the brain where the highest levels of Serotonin can be found (Sun et al, 2001). In the pineal, 5-HT (Serotonin) concentration displays a remarkable diurnal pattern, with day levels much higher than night levels. Serotonin plays an important role in sleep, perception, memory, cardiovascular activity, respiratory activity, motor output, sensory and neuroendocrine function.

Serotonin is a nerotransmitter that has ben well documented in positive effects upon depression and happiness levels. Is there a correlation between nigerian serotonin levels and overall happiness?
Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nuary32
Member # 10191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nuary32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
[qb] According to BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3157570.stm

[QUOTE]Serotonin is a nerotransmitter that has ben well documented in positive effects upon depression and happiness levels. Is there a correlation between nigerian serotonin levels and overall happiness?

It makes perfect sense, although a myriad of factors may as well play into this...Solely relying on serotonin levels can beg the question as to why Uganda or other nations of low calcification percentages weren't on the list of "happiest" nations. Some data on serotonin levels of latin americans would certainly clear things up, and perhaps confirm the likelihood that serotonin levels were responsible for Nigeria's high ranking.

Interestingly, there seems to be relatively high correlation b/w pineal gland calcification percentages and climate. Could it be a possibility that warmer climates help contribute to higher seratonin levels in their indigenous inhabitants? If so, it may rather be an issue of geographic location rather than race, the study implies(india seems to have a low percentage as well). I could be way off course though, since my post is based on the presumption that the pineal gland has a substantial to ultimate influence on serotonin levels.

Posts: 214 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ agreed, I'm inclined to suspect low pineal calcification rates have much more to do with (tropical?) climate than race. It might also explain why sunny island nations tend to be lower-stress places to live.
Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think that there is some reality into "the happier you are, the dumber you are"?
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nigeria REPRESENTS the country with the highest number of Africans. Considering what Africans have contributed to this world, you would think that God has a reason for rendering Nigerians happier despite the persecutions we (and our descendants that we are very proud of, such as the AAs [Smile] ) recieve from all sorts of wierdos allover the world (even in Africa).

I think "happiness" has more to do with Wisdom and an appreciation of life for what it really is. I think it has very little to do with intellect. Knowledge isn't neccessarily wisdom, indeed, it is those who think they know very much (like the fool whose post is directly above mine) that never find peace... [Wink]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cosign this. Good observation.

You have to seek happiness to find it.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evergreen Writes:

I would add that left frontal lobe assyemtry seems to be associated with higher rates of depression. Of interest when we consider Diop's Northern Cradle Theory.

--------------------
Black Roots.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
Do you think that there is some reality into "the happier you are, the dumber you are"?

Yonis; I think you have it backwards: I believe it goes "The dumber you are, the happier you are". Said another way; Ignorance is Bliss.

Though it sounds flippant; the underlying concept is profound. A mind free of the complexities of modern life, is likely to be happier. As is a person that accepts dogma, rather than trying to figure things out for themselves. Of course, this like anything else, comes at a cost.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis2 wrote:

quote:
So are you implying that Nigerians are dumb?

If so, I don't see how you could arrive at that conclusion. Because if Nigerians were dumb they wouldn't have their own space program and auto industry.

This is confusing. You are passively implying that happiness is the equivalent of dumb. It doesn't make sense.

Let's just juxtapose Nigeria with another country. For this example I will use Somalia. Oddly enough it seems ridiculous to even refer to that entity as a country with the horrendous state that it is currently in or has been in for the last 40 years.

Nigeria
-------
Happy population
Auto Industry
Space Program
Successful and Educated Diaspora who can actually get upper level jobs.

Somalia
-------
Has none of the above that was listed with Nigeria.

Population that is devestated with extortion, rape, murder, etc. With the amount of the above occuring in devastating proportions one can reasonably come to the conclusion that Somalia's population is not a happy one.

Nation that is so helpless that it could not fend off an invasion from a 3rd world country.

Diaspora that has been accused by many as being a drain on a myriad of host countries resources and is almost universally despised in those countries.

Diaspora that has been accused of needing exorbent amounts of welfare and government money.

Now comparing Nigeria to Somalia, the only logical intelligent conclusion is that in this case the happier nation Nigeria is smarter than the more gloomy nation Somalia.

However using your logic you would infer that Somalia is more intelligent than Nigeria. Which is not intelligent at all. Therefore it should be asked, are you a Somali, Yonis? : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^why are you trying to REASON with a spastic drug-addict who after chewing a whole forest of khat, has NO SEROTONIN left in his brain???
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KemsonReloaded
Member # 14127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KemsonReloaded     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think the quote above might be wrongly comparing the stereotype of "dumb n' blond" kinda happiness to happiness based on spirituality, moral consciousness and wisdom.

I believe happiness and intelligence go hand in hand. Though still a theory backed my many professionals, fish diet is considered to be "brain food", which supposedly keeps your brain's learning engine well oiled. If this is so, a major brain chemical stimulated by contents if fish diet is Serotonin. Many of some of the world's best intellectual minds happen to Nigerians (known and unknown), and they all seem to be very happy individuals (at least from some of the interviews I've seen and read).

Posts: 213 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somalia is not happy because we have to much bantu/sambura genes in the south, (this is happy none thinking only shoting genes) everything bad about somali comes from the south and everything good comes from the north. Lesson to be learnt, never mix somali genes with bantu genes, or else you'll get southern somali Mooryans (savages) stuck in your throught. [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis wrote:
----------------
Somalia is not happy because we have to much bantu/sambura genes in the south, (this is happy none thinking only shoting genes) everything bad about somali comes from the south and everything good comes from the north. Lesson to be learnt, never mix somali genes with bantu genes, or else you'll get southern somali Mooryans (savages) stuck in your throught.
----------------

That still does not explain why Somaliland and Puntland have their hands out of aid and why they're not progressing as well.

Peas give us some money. peas, peas.

LOL.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Unfortunately for the Somali people, I believe it is such characters that put their country in ruin in the first place. One bad egg spoils the lot.

I know very intelligent and good natured Somalians. And the women are pretty jewels... in London anyway [Big Grin]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Yonis wrote:
----------------
Somalia is not happy because we have to much bantu/sambura genes in the south, (this is happy none thinking only shoting genes) everything bad about somali comes from the south and everything good comes from the north. Lesson to be learnt, never mix somali genes with bantu genes, or else you'll get southern somali Mooryans (savages) stuck in your throught.
----------------

That still does not explain why Somaliland and Puntland have their hands out of aid and why they're not progressing as well.

Peas give us some money. peas, peas.

LOL.

They actually don't, those places were arid 20 years ago today everything there have been financed by somalis in diaspora in particular those in europe, america and united arab emirates, almost nothing from other countries. You can't build anything if your'e not a recognized state. There are some NGo's who insist to help, but most effort comes from somalis themselves. The people of PL have tried long time to get the southern somalis to get their act together, but never worked until the ethiopians had to invade with their consent.
The current president is actually from northeast somalia. We don't want to break somalia into 10 different entities so our only choice is to try our best to make southern somalis less blood thirsty and more productive.

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Somalia is not happy because we have to much bantu/sambura genes in the south, (this is happy none thinking only shoting genes) everything bad about somali comes from the south and everything good comes from the north. Lesson to be learnt, never mix somali genes with bantu genes, or else you'll get southern somali Mooryans (savages) stuck in your throught. [Big Grin]

-

racist much?
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An effective measure of exporting capital to any
country is to extract another country's capital
and place it within one's own economic sphere.
Sure, it's relatively small potatoes, but any
bean counter will tell you it all tallies up.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
argyle104 wrote:
Let's just juxtapose Nigeria with another country. For this example I will use Somalia. Oddly enough it seems ridiculous to even refer to that entity as a country with the horrendous state that it is currently in or has been in for the last 40 years.

Nigeria being a great oil producing nation does not impress me at all. Somalia has an excuse what does nigeria have, it's been in peace for the last three decades, corruption? One thing I like about somalis is that no leader would ever be bought by money, for us honour is more important than anything valued by others (unfortunatly clan honour in this case which is extremely destructive). If northern somalis were their own states and we had the same natural resources as nigera or Congo, you'll be damn sure no european bank would be handling our wealth yielded by these resources and latter end up as these mineral rich states robbed in daylight.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ That's a very ethnocentric and politico-econmicly naive assessment.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
^ That's a very ethnocentric and politico-econmicly naive assessment.

No it's not, look at sudan, americans and europeans want their resources so bad, but the sudanese are not letting it go so easily as these other african countries. Say whatever you want about the cause but their is a difference in mentality between africans, some are more gullible than others.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Yonis2 wrote:

quote:
Nigeria being a great oil producing nation does not impress me at all. Somalia has an excuse what does nigeria have, it's been in peace for the last three decades, corruption? One thing I like about somalis is that no leader would ever be bought by money, for us honour is more important than anything valued by others (unfortunatly clan honour in this case which is extremely destructive). If northern somalis were their own states and we had the same natural resources as nigera or Congo, you'll be damn sure no european bank would be handling our wealth yielded by these resources and latter end up as these mineral rich states robbed in daylight.

The thing is, you can put on all of the fake bluster all that you want. Everybody has seen it before and laughs beyond a mere chuckle whenever they see it. Notice that he can't backup anything that was said or more importantly refute what I have said with facts. He provides only vague opinions and wishful thinking which is more funny than the state of his nation and countrymen for that matter.

You see the kind of unsubstantiated opinion might work on the misfits at the race loon sites you live at but it doesn't work with Argyle. : )

Unlike Nigeria, Somalia is a failed wretched state and is commonly known as "The Devil's Toilet". You may now continue with your delusions Yonis. I'll provide the khaaaaaaaaat. : )

A wala wala, a walaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Unlike Nigeria, Somalia is a failed wretched state and is commonly known as "The Devil's Toilet". You may now continue with your delusions Yonis. I'll provide the khaaaaaaaaat. : )

You think I have anything to prove to a little YOYO underdog like you?? [Big Grin] Relax!
Obviously a healthy and normal discussion not related to the benifit of your low self-esteem doesnt work as suspected [Smile]

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Awwww poor poor Yonis! The freud doesn't work when its so obvious that its reverse psychology from the person trying to use it. Everybody on this forum knows that your just another of countless struggling Somalis looking for the slightest glimmer of self-worth.

Don't worry the khaaaaaaaaat that I just gave you will start working soon. It will be alright.

Have a good nights rest Yonis. : )

A wala wala, a walaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A wallawalll waxixixiullal waallaixi

LOL!

Now I feel like jammin some tracks from Lakeside, like that song.....

RAAAAIIID!! EVERYBODY "RAID" THE DANCE FLOOR
RAAAIIIID!! EVERYBODY GET THEIR JAMMIN ON.....

LOL LOL LOL LOOOL LOOOOOOOOOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_(insecticide)

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
 -

Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] LMAO
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Apparently someone needs to tell beluga the berber that Argyle doesn't surf the web with his images turned on. LOL!! Such is life with dial-up.

Sorry Beluga. : )

Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ailamos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hoyaa waas. There is nothing more hideous and ugly than your character.

You run away slave from Yemen, Ethiopian loving, HIV/AIDS infected Somalis in the North are a disgrace to everything that is Somali.

Everyone knows it was the Northerners who started the Civil War, by messing with Siad Barre, and God did they get an ass whopping they will never forget. If you are a bloody Fasqash burn in hell and if you are a bloody Qaldan die of the Ethiopian AIDS.

You Arab-claiming kikuyu looking slaves need to stop hating.I had enough of your xaar talk

Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^lol, you know that's right.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Yonis; I think you have it backwards: I believe it goes "The dumber you are, the happier you are". Said another way; Ignorance is Bliss.
 -

Yes, going the other way, saying that such a mood dictates your mental inclination would be expected from a slow one.

quote:
Though it sounds flippant; the underlying concept is profound. A mind free of the complexities of modern life, is likely to be happier.

Though you don't need the "complexity" or "modern" in there, I agree with that.

A mind lacking of moral responsability is in bliss.

I think neither of those things are something that's good to be free of.

quote:
Though I As is a person that accepts dogma, rather than trying to figure things out for themselves. Of course, this like anything else, comes at a cost.
Not quite sure what you're saying here, but DOGMA, as a potential clouder of the rays of truth, is one of the things that it is good for a mind to be free of. IMO, of course.

quote:
Originally posted by Ailamos:
quote:

You run away slave from Yemen, Ethiopian loving, HIV/AIDS infected Somalis in the North are a disgrace to everything that is Somali.

Everyone knows it was the Northerners who started the Civil War, by messing with Siad Barre, and God did they get an ass whopping they will never forget. If you are a bloody Fasqash burn in hell and if you are a bloody Qaldan die of the Ethiopian AIDS.

You Arab-claiming kikuyu looking slaves need to stop hating.I had enough of your xaar talk

Wow, Yonis really wasn't kidding.

Though, for the record, IMO this sort of retaliation is in every way warranted by what Yonis said.

Something must be in the water in Sweden. Either that, or Young Horus reall IS Yanus's dealer! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Arimelo wrote:

OK [Roll Eyes]
That explains everything, especially why your the lowest scums among all somalis who can't even rule yourselfs without our intervention.

Listen lets take this through Pm, no need to continue this discussion among Ajinebi.

Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ailamos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis, has displayed a character which no one can stand.

His never-ending stupidity isn’t bearable. So he needs to know that anyone can bad mouth anyone.The disgusting part is that in order for him to feel or look better he tries to make himself look more superior than the Somalis who live in South Somalia by continuously using demeaning and disgusting terms. Well two can play that came.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Arimelo wrote:

OK [Roll Eyes]
That explains everything, especially why your the lowest scums among all somalis who can't even rule yourselfs without our intervention.

Listen lets take this through Pm, no need to continue this discussion among Ajinebi.

And what do you mean by our, you Majertaan bastard? The beggars of Somalia, the ones which allow their daughters to be banged side-ways, upside-down, by the Ethiopians freely and without any resistance dares to speak about what a scum is?

You have willingly submitted to be slaves of the Ethiopian Slaves, one of the poorest groups on earth. And you dare speak about those who are fighting to death to liberate your HIV infected behind. You ungrateful Fasqash. I hope the North separates from Somalia, we will take Ogaden and the NFD who aren’t HIV positive like the ones in the north. You are ruled and on top of that used. What is Somaliland what is Puntland? Most of them are still refugees in Western Nations and they think their welfare consuming behinds are worth any value.

And no we aren’t taking this no where, you openly tried to insult the Somalis who live in the South publicly, I have every intention to insult you and your kind in public.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Man your a fucking looter and disgrace for everything that's humanity, do you really expect me to have a civil discussion with you?
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Once a slave i guess always a slave [Wink]
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
You have willingly submitted to be slaves of the Ethiopian Slaves, one of the poorest groups on earth. And you dare speak about those who are fighting to death to liberate your HIV infected behind. You ungrateful Fasqash.
With your type as so-called "country men" i'm quite sure even the peaceful Norwegians would have invited the Ethiopians to help clean the house from the dumb, none-thinking, gun-toting, insects who only live by the day. [Smile]
Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
Man your a fucking looter and disgrace for everything that's humanity, do you really expect me to have a civil discussion with you?

If you want your huts back they are being used by the Ethiopians to handle the MJ women [Big Grin] [Eek!]

LOL, that coming from the ones that had establish a blockade in the Sea to loot the ships? [Embarrassed] [Roll Eyes]

Civilization hasn’t touched you yet, but idiocy, imbecility and piracy has. I expect you to spew your asininity that comes from your arse, and call it intelligence. [Wink]

With your type as so-called "country men" i'm quite sure even the peaceful Norwegians would have invited the Ethiopians to help clean the house from the dumb, none-thinking, gun-toting, insects who only live by the day.

Ha, the mentality of a mental midget is in full display.

Countrymen? You belong in the Zoo, with the rest of the retarded animals. You don’t have an ounce of intelligence nor are you capable of comprehending the simple notion of standing up for your dignity or freedom.

Abused and used group in Somalia, the ones which produces like flies and create a gene pool of mentally deficient little vermin like you.

You've always been a run-away Slave from Yemen, your mentality is that of a field and house Negro slave. What an amazing admixture. [Big Grin]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Aliamos wrote:
I hope the North separates from Somalia, we will take Ogaden and the NFD who aren’t HIV positive like the ones in the north. You are ruled and on top of that used

As far as i know only the savage regions in the south have been invaded by the Ethiopians. Dare show me a single Majeerten city (or any northern part) where Ethiopians have set foot?
You need to realize that it's your sorry ass whose been owned and been handed too, the Majerteen are among those pulling the strings.
No way an Ethiopian soldier would ever set foot as occupier inside Majeerteen territory, it will never, ever happen [Wink]

You brought the shame to yourselves.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Every one knows who's the president of somalia, no damn somali HuTU from the south [Wink]

-

Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
LOL, the fact that the HIV rates in Puntland is higher than that of Southern Somalia indicates that Ethiopians are not only in Puntland but they are spreading their love around LOL. [Eek!]

There are Ethiopians in Puntland, but with your heads on the ground they walk around and live there for free. [Roll Eyes]

And did you forget that your handicap uncle yey, is a Slave to an Ethiopian Alien. [Big Grin]

Ayaan Hirsi, Majeertan, Abdullahi Yusuf, Majeertan two traitors who can’t coherently formulate their own ideas, just like you [Razz]

The only thing that you guys are pulling is the Ethiopian leg, you are beneath those in the lowest level. [Roll Eyes]

At least we have the audacity and guts to fight your masters, while the MJareer obedience and status is to be the Great Bowers the Great Beggars the Great Slaves of Ethiopia, the Ma “Jareer” Tan. [Big Grin]

Bravo Bravo

How does it feel Jareer?

Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
LOL Yes, yeah the Ma “Jareer” Taan is a Slave what are you so proud of? Are you supposed to be the Tutsi Jareer? Dare he come and stay in Mogadishu a single month, before he shits on himself and runs to his wife Zenawi?

His crusty black behind is beneath the Hutu lady named Jendayi Frazer. The fact that the word “Jareer” is in your tribe’s name shows who the real Hutu is.

Besides, how does it feel hiding behind the Ethiopians? First you lost your intelligence, now your manhood to the Ethiopians. In all honesty and every Somali knows this Ma “Jareer” Tan is no match for Hawiya. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How many Ethiopian troops, how many Ma “Jareer” Tan savages and how many of your Hutu/Tutsi friends from uganda do you need to handle the single most powerful tribe in Somalia?

Tame Mogadishu than speak you bloody Slave Jareer of Ethiopia.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Respect you President you little owned HUTU.
 -

Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
LOL it says the Republic of Kenya, I knew that Jareer wasn’t the president of Somalia. A Ma “Jareer” tan can never rule, but be a puppet!

My president is George Bush the Master of your Jareer President who has his lips surgically sewed to the arse of Zenawi LOOOOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I’m XAWALDE!!! Remember how many of you JAREERS claimed to be Xawadles when you were getting massacred like pigs by the Hawiyas in the 90s in order to escape?

Don’t be an ungrateful Jareer. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I heard the SLanders are whooping your crusty behinds from the west LOL Sweet!

Now dismiss yourself you jareer and come back when you can write something that is coherently understandable. Faqash foolxumo

BYE BYE Foqol Jareer Foqol

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Well he's speaking as the representative of somalia in kenya you dumb ass. You know president.

But i guess a brainless hutu is always gonna be a brainless hutu.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Remember how many of you JAREERS claimed to be Xawadles when you were getting massacred like pigs by the Hawiyas in the 90s in order to escape?
Since when did you ever "massacre" us Majeertens?
You think we would ever be victims to a dumb ass gang as you?
LOL these brainless monkeys are starting to create a none-existing massacre and other fairy tales so to act mean and brutal.
But i guess if you're are dumb HutU then you have to live up to your animalistic reputation.LOL

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Listen i think we should stop here, you are gonna always be what you are and i'm gonna be what i'm even though we are both somali (despite my low opinion of you as a group). We can atleast agree that we are both different in mentality and never really going to agree, so let us stop there and agree not to slander each other and let our people make the talk collectivaly instead. We talk 10, 15, 20 years from now and see who'se really more wrong than the other, ok?
Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
quote:
Well he's speaking as the representative of somalia in kenya you dumb ass. You know president.

But i guess a brainless hutu is always gonna be a brainless hutu.

LOL! If you call a Xawadle a Hutu, don’t you know that it instantly becomes a compliment? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Senile Aisha Yusuf isn’t a President, and if he represents someone it’s uneducated people like you who can’t even devise a single consistent thought. And to be honest with you the brainless hutu is way smarter than you and has a higher IQ than you Ma “Jareer” Tans who can’t disengage your lips from mooching on the Ethiopian emaciated arse a single second. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
And to be honest with you the brainless hutu is way smarter than you and has a higher IQ than you Ma “Jareer
OK, probably true, just fix the mess you've created and we'll all be happy,we might even cooperate in the future as long as you respect your country and people, ok?
Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Remember how many of you JAREERS claimed to be Xawadles when you were getting massacred like pigs by the Hawiyas in the 90s in order to escape?
Since when did you ever "massacre" us Majeertens?
You think we would ever be victims to a dumb ass gang as you?
LOL these brainless monkeys are starting to create a none-existing massacre and other fairy tales so to act mean and brutal.
But i guess if you're are dumb HutU then you have to live up to your animalistic reputation.LOL

Ha, aren’t you guys not the FAQASH? The ones what were being massacred in 90s by the Hawiyas. Your constant hate and fear for Somalis who live in Southern Somalia proves that.

Your lips are a victim of the Ethiopia behind, so you as an individual can definitely be a victim to anyone and anything at anytime and anywhere. [Roll Eyes]

Your intelligence can’t surpass that of a retarded dead monkey. You're a sub-human creature that has deluded himself beyond salvation. Your kind works to clean the ass of other sub-humans with your tongues and use you sharp-edged teeth to clean out the germs that are in hard to reach places. That is a task even animals would refuse to perform, yet you Ma “Jareer” tans volunteer to do such a thing and still remain to be proud. [Eek!]

That is a brain-dead baboon right there. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
And to be honest with you the brainless hutu is way smarter than you and has a higher IQ than you Ma “Jareer
OK, probably true, just fix the mess you've created and we'll all be happy,we might even cooperate in the future as long as you respect your country and people, ok?
SXb, you know every well that we Xawadles are peaceful people who were stopping the fight between Darood and Hawiya in the 90s, and after that we were only protecting ourselves and remaining to be peaceful. But when you MJ proudly and openly welcomed the Ethiopians into our towns and cities accompanying them you have drawn the line and so did we.

We haven’t created any mess whatsoever.

And I won’t have insulted you or your whole tribe had you stopped your constant assault on poor Somalis who haven’t done anything to you and insulting them on a public non-Somali forum like this one.

If you stop I will be more than glad to stop! Just remember I’m merely the effect of what you cause. [Wink]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
I apologize man, i agree it was wrong for me to say the things i did, in particular infront of these ajinebis, i hope you didn't take it personally. You know how sh!t are among us somalis, we are always gonna be blood regardless how much we fight, which these might not understand, But lets forget this for now.
Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
quote:
You have proved yo your point, i agree you are a proud Hawiye, now please i see no real point. Lets agree that you fix the mess you created in Moqdisho and we can cooperate in the future as a nation, ok?

Correction, I’m a proud Xawadle, we aren’t Hawiya, but we are Central Southerners. [Wink]

I’m ready to take out all the old school fools and bring in new young Somalis. And hopefully then we can clean the mess not you or I made, but our older generation made. I’m ready to condemn all the Somali warlords regardless of clan. But remember if you don’t condemn the wrongs committed by your kind, there will be no peace in the future.

And seriously stop insulting Somalis who live in the South and stop using derogatory terms. And we will be cool, if not I'm having fun sxb let the party roll [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com