EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How Truth is Hidden

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Truth is Hidden
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please read this

http://tinyurl.com/32bmfm

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yemoja...
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, you are quick reader [Wink]

One thing I did not liked the article was the first picture. It was unnecessary. The human body has right to be respected and dignity.

What does it mean Yemoja?

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^But they have deprived our people of dignity; they have humiliated them, why not show the truth?

Yemoja

A deity very much like AE's Isis...

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, they removed the first picture, thank God.

Horus, why imitate Evil doing?

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^I don't know what you mean.
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
The people who you accuse for depriving dignity of other people. Why do you want to use their tactics?
By publishing naked Black Woman who is being tortured.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White society and civilization is very much a false prophet that carries and image of the anti-Christ. If Christ is a symbol of the growth of humanity and risen consciousness in mankind, they are definitely ANTI all of that. The true god of White society is money and money is more important than humanity or risen consciousness. They will destroy humanity in order to get more money. White supremacy is only a means to an end for the industrial capitalists to get more money. When white supremacy and white national consciousness is no longer needed, that too will be discarded.

Of course, seeing as the whole symbolism of the risen conscious or risen "sun" comes from Africa, then it is especially true that the White society is the anti-christ or agains the rise of consciousness and the expansion of the black nation, from which the symbolism actually derives in the first place. They are most definitely against the trinity of the black man, woman and child as they are actively destroying them all, especially the black woman who is the mother of the earth. So in no short terms they are anti-life, anti-prosperity and anti-risen consciousness in its purest manifestation. What makes it all the more sinister is that they pretend to be the "solution" to this whole problem but in reality they are causing the problem and raping the black mind and putting it into a state of imbalance so that it does not recognize the false gods and propaganda as what it is: then enemy of life on earth.

Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Mad] The Western imperialism apparently just gets worse, even more posing as "humanitarian relief"! I agree, the only ones who could end it are the Africans themselves. And the only ones who could help are those in the diaspora, particularly those with influence.
Posts: 26293 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Well said Doug M!

Even committing evil on nature

quote:
A "plastic soup" of waste floating in the Pacific Ocean is growing at an alarming rate and now covers an area twice the size of the continental United States, scientists have said
Link
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
The people who you accuse for depriving dignity of other people. Why do you want to use their tactics?
By publishing naked Black Woman who is being tortured.

I see your point ... I can be a bit insensitive sometimes. I just figured there are many pictures like that around anyway. The problem has gotten so big that I sometimes overlook some issues ...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com