EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How Truth is Hidden » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Arwa
Member # 11172
 - posted
Please read this

http://tinyurl.com/32bmfm

Young H*O*R*U*S
Member # 11484
 - posted
Yemoja...

Arwa
Member # 11172
 - posted
wow, you are quick reader [Wink]

One thing I did not liked the article was the first picture. It was unnecessary. The human body has right to be respected and dignity.

What does it mean Yemoja?

Young H*O*R*U*S
Member # 11484
 - posted
^But they have deprived our people of dignity; they have humiliated them, why not show the truth?

Yemoja

A deity very much like AE's Isis...

Arwa
Member # 11172
 - posted
well, they removed the first picture, thank God.

Horus, why imitate Evil doing?

Young H*O*R*U*S
Member # 11484
 - posted
^I don't know what you mean.

Arwa
Member # 11172
 - posted
The people who you accuse for depriving dignity of other people. Why do you want to use their tactics?
By publishing naked Black Woman who is being tortured.

Doug M
Member # 7650
 - posted
White society and civilization is very much a false prophet that carries and image of the anti-Christ. If Christ is a symbol of the growth of humanity and risen consciousness in mankind, they are definitely ANTI all of that. The true god of White society is money and money is more important than humanity or risen consciousness. They will destroy humanity in order to get more money. White supremacy is only a means to an end for the industrial capitalists to get more money. When white supremacy and white national consciousness is no longer needed, that too will be discarded.

Of course, seeing as the whole symbolism of the risen conscious or risen "sun" comes from Africa, then it is especially true that the White society is the anti-christ or agains the rise of consciousness and the expansion of the black nation, from which the symbolism actually derives in the first place. They are most definitely against the trinity of the black man, woman and child as they are actively destroying them all, especially the black woman who is the mother of the earth. So in no short terms they are anti-life, anti-prosperity and anti-risen consciousness in its purest manifestation. What makes it all the more sinister is that they pretend to be the "solution" to this whole problem but in reality they are causing the problem and raping the black mind and putting it into a state of imbalance so that it does not recognize the false gods and propaganda as what it is: then enemy of life on earth.

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ [Mad] The Western imperialism apparently just gets worse, even more posing as "humanitarian relief"! I agree, the only ones who could end it are the Africans themselves. And the only ones who could help are those in the diaspora, particularly those with influence.

Arwa
Member # 11172
 - posted
Well said Doug M!

Even committing evil on nature

quote:
A "plastic soup" of waste floating in the Pacific Ocean is growing at an alarming rate and now covers an area twice the size of the continental United States, scientists have said
Link

Young H*O*R*U*S
Member # 11484
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
The people who you accuse for depriving dignity of other people. Why do you want to use their tactics?
By publishing naked Black Woman who is being tortured.

I see your point ... I can be a bit insensitive sometimes. I just figured there are many pictures like that around anyway. The problem has gotten so big that I sometimes overlook some issues ...

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com