EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » A new forum about Africa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A new forum about Africa
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link about a new forum:
link.
Any comment?

Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a (weB)log, not a forum.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever you want to call it. This forum has some of the best Comments about African Genetics on the Web. Thanks Habari for bringing it to our attention. A Website like this is just another step taken by Truth Seekers. We need more Websites like this one. Slow and Steady we are winning this war.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's MS's blog. The one he told us about last week.
He quietly announced it on the next to last line here
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000001;p=2#000060

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently there are some activities, I see some posts in March...are Al and others posting there, I see some of their posts? Apparently Mystery-Supercar is posting some stuff in his blog.
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habari the coo..coo..coo from Kenya wrote:

quote:

MysterySolver aka Supercar? hahahahaheeeeeeeee

That's the guy who was going around this forum telling other "males" on this forum:

MA DICK IS BIG, YOU WANT MA DICK

I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU MA DICK

SUCK MA DICK...SQUEEZE MA DICK...PULL MA DICK

YOU LIKE MA DICK, YOU NEED MA DICK, CARESS MA DICK

I'LL PUT MA DICK IN YOUR ASS, I'LL MAKE YOU SUCK MA DICK

PALM MA DICK, MASSAGE MA DICK, YOU KNOW YOU WANT MA DICK

I'LL MAKE YOU CUFF MA BALLS WHEN YOU SUCK MA DICK

LOOK AT MA DICK, WATCH MA DICK, GAZE AT MA DICK

OBSERVE MA DICK AS IT DOES VOODOO

FEEL MA DICK, SMACK MA DICK, TWIST MA DICK

SPINAROONI MA DICK

MA DICK, MA DICK, MA DICK IN YOUR ASS IS WHAT I WANT

haahahahahahahahaarrrrghahaha!!!!

His name should have been Mystery Fagler.

Coo..Coo..Coo it sounds like you would be right at home with him.

BWAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
quote:
Habari the coo..coo..coo from Kenya
Incorrect...you are really bored...
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll Exterminator         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by queer argay104:

Habari the coo..coo..coo from Kenya wrote:

MysterySolver aka Supercar? hahahahaheeeeeeeee

That's the guy who was going around this forum telling other "males" on this forum:

Interesting queer laughter you've got going there, but I digress. So...

*drama* queer queen argay aka Egyptsearch's resident male-preying internet slut/pedophile, you're that same male-chasing wimp who used to go by the name "one and done" and "oad_snd", amongst the many of your weasel names...and who's entire 179 + posts amounts to nothing more than taking cowardly potshots at *real contributors* to this site...might I add, at a very safe distance of your ruggedy 'ol keyboard in your base-room based rat hole.

queer drama queen argay recites:

MA DICK IS BIG, YOU WANT MA DICK

I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU MA DICK

SUCK MA DICK...SQUEEZE MA DICK...PULL MA DICK

YOU LIKE MA DICK, YOU NEED MA DICK, CARESS MA DICK

I'LL PUT MA DICK IN YOUR ASS, I'LL MAKE YOU SUCK MA DICK

PALM MA DICK, MASSAGE MA DICK, YOU KNOW YOU WANT MA DICK

I'LL MAKE YOU CUFF MA BALLS WHEN YOU SUCK MA DICK

LOOK AT MA DICK, WATCH MA DICK, GAZE AT MA DICK

OBSERVE MA DICK AS IT DOES VOODOO

FEEL MA DICK, SMACK MA DICK, TWIST MA DICK

SPINAROONI MA DICK

MA DICK, MA DICK, MA DICK IN YOUR ASS IS WHAT I WANT

haahahahahahahahaarrrrghahaha!!!!

^So, I see that your free-for-all slutty pimpin' mama had memorized those lines above, which one of my homeboys had uttered to her in the dark street corner, before he learnt about her crusty 'ol disease-riddled puss', and then passed it onto her sexually confused "faglet" (aka argay). Quite unoriginal of you, queer lil' argay, don't you think?

queer child argay goes onto say:

His name should have been Mystery Fagler.

your mama should’ve named her sexually ambiguous and confused “faglet“ [which would be you - egyptsearch's #1 drama queer queen] ashley dupre #2. Instead of remaining a hopless drama queer queen in chatrooms, you can take tips from ashley dupre #1, spitzer's now infamous client; she could've perhaps helped you get a membership into spitzer's prostitute-ring.

queerboy argay nags:

Coo..Coo..Coo it sounds like you would be right at home with him.

BWAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

^ah yes, the whinner-laughter of a "faglet" (queer child) who has lost its marbles; going berserk because of the insecurity that a boy whom you are salivating after, *might* want "to be right at home with" somebody else. Stop being such an insecure egypsearch queer slut, and get a life...can't spend your *entire* active life solely on the internet, going hysterical & drooling after *real men* in chatrooms and essentially begging them to screw you for free.

^Now that's what I call worth laughing at <<bwaaahahahahahaha!!!>>

so long queer drama queen, and have a wonderful fag fest in your sweet dreams : )

...and oh, remember: no need to go cookoo over men in chatrooms; get your sorry queer ass out of the coach and do something about this "no-life" situation of yours - *cough* save for being the chatroom queer queen that you are *cough*. You always have your mama's stray ass dog's dick to play with as a stress-reliever (you know, masturbation), to relieve you off the stress of never getting laid...ever! [Wink]

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaahahahahahahahaha!!!

HE'S HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRE!!!

HE'S HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRE!!!

Notice that he's using a different alias. I guess MysterySolver has too much correlation to Mystery Fagler. LOL : )

Trollshredder wrote:

quote:

Simply alot of **** I didn't bother to read. I'll bet that it is of the homosexual nature, like about 40% of his posts.

Hey MysterSolver er um I mean MysterFagler, er um I mean Trollshredder.....

Does your mama's arms still weigh a 100 lbs? : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll Exterminator         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yes, fag-princess of darkness, I have a comment: I say, thanks to Charles for the following tip:

-

This thread could really use it on butt-pirating and butt-pirated queer bandits like argay.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
^ Rumor has it that your daddy is still trying to pass 9th grade.

Comments?

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

butt-bandit argayle104 wails:

Does your mama's arms still weigh a 100 lbs? : )

...in which case, it weighs a lot more than your papa's dinga linga ling. As a matter of fact, your mama's crusty lil' clit is far bigger than your papa's ding ding...and that is even when it is stretched to the max!

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
LOL at Trollshredder trying to lock horns with me.

This is like Star Trek II. LOL LOL LOL

With Kirk vs Khan. LOL : )

He's no match. Ain't that right Khan?

hahahahahahaa!!

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

quote:
Originally posted by argayle104:
^ Rumor has it that your daddy is still trying to pass 9th grade.

Comments?

Rumor-turned-reality has it that your pappy's dick is so small, that it actually looks like and acts like a black hole.

Comments?

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

^...and oh, rumor also has it that your mama's tits are so long and dry, that even you mistook them for beef jerky when you were literally *fighting* to suckle milk outta there.

Ps -

bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaharrrggrrr!

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
LOL, LOL, LOL

This is Trollshredder aka MysterySolver aka Supercar asking his cousin for some advice about a woman.

No wonder he's a latent homosexual. : )

---
I met a woman last night at the club and she said that she wanted to get together next week so that we can get busy.

But there was one thing though...

She said that she was going to show up wearing a pair of chaps.

I'm scared.

Should I call it off?
---

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAARRRRRRGHAHAHAHAA!!!

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao [Big Grin]

It was (still) all good just a week ago ... now the poor desolate forum is full of batshit.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

queer argay,

Tired of getting butt-piratted by your pappy's reptilian tongue, 'cause there ain't nothin down there for him, then just dial...

the fag-hotline 1-800-argay!

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:

No wonder he's a latent homosexual. : )

Can we be correct in saying that homos like you are "latent heterosexuals" ? [Big Grin]

You have the "potential" to someday get laid with a woman but it just hasn't happened yet. LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

queer argayle104 shrieks:

I'm scared.

Should I call it off?
---

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAARRRRRRGHAHAHAHAA!!!

precisely my thoughts, when I first saw your mama's crummy v-hole.

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

hey queer lil' argay,

I hear that you intend to visit the African homeland sometime soon, particularly the desert, and this is what you told your cross-dressing fag colleague, when he asked why:

"Don't camel's have very very very looooooong dicks?

I mean, all my previous wimp-partners for sex, including my pappy, were all as worthless as the crap that comes out of my sorry rear end i.e. any sexual sensation I get from them, when they are pumpin' it hard into my queer bum, is just about as feeling as stone. Orgasm?...nada.

Any advice, sis or bro (?), hell I don't know what to call people like us"

and oh, ps:

bwwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaah!

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

...and oh, chichiman argay,

Another rumor has it that your mama's v-hole is so dry-to-the-tee that it feels like, and is recommended for the manufacture of purse...in manner not too different from that of crocodile skin : )

btw, when was the last time you shaved your furry queer rear end?...I understand that you take after your mama in that aspect. Gillette ever comes to mind...your mama's favorate razor? You should think about it. To not shave there for your daily queer rituals [ass-bandit activities], would be the "unqueer" thing to do in "queeristan", the country you come from.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
HORUS^*^ wrote:

-------------------
-------------------

Apparently either a sockpuppet or his FB is trying to interject himself into this.

Look here man, Don't get mad at me because your head looks like "The Leader".

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&suggon=0&q=%22the+leader%22+hulk

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Trollshredder wrote:

------------------------
------------------------

From your posts it leads one to believe that:

You must brush your teeth with toilet paper and use Pine-Sol for mouthwash.

LOL : )

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Anyone want to wager that no one is even reading
GiGi's (Trollshredders) responses? : )

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

Your whinny posts tell me that you must have dick-milk for every breakfast, as well as an appetizer for lunch and dinner...which in any case, is never enough for you, as evidenced by the way you spend the bulk of your life in chatrooms, painstakingly seeking male attention with your never-ending queer calls at them.

These queer calls take the shape of gay potshots at any male who refuses to pay attention to you, and of course, from the safe distance of your keyboard.

The fitting name for you would thus be, the endlessly begging "keyboard queer queen". You can thank me later for bestowing upon you that long overdue title. [Wink]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Apparently either a sockpuppet or his FB is trying to interject himself into this.
HORUS^*^ wrote:

I'm a sockpuppet [Smile]

And I'm saying to you the resident ES idiot, take the man's dick out of your mouth will you?

Why don't you go and talk to Tee85 or something, I'm sure he'll give you the sort of attention from black men that you require [Big Grin]

There is no need for all this frustrated depraved homo aggression you're demonstrating all over this page.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
HORUS^*^ wrote:

------------------
------------------

People you'll have to forgive HORUS.

You see he's pissed off because when he washes his underwear, he has to use the whole thang of Clorox.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^lmao [Big Grin]
Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I just had to come back and laugh at the ridiculousness of this ****. Supercar, aka Mystersolver, and now "Trollshredder" (LMAO, what kind of name is that?!) is so pathetic. I have no doubt in my mind that his life revolves around this forum and being an internet warrior.

For those of you tired with this trollfest of a subforum, you should check out the original Ancient Egypt & Egyptology forum - the "Egyptology" half, which is full of useful information and doesn't contain an ounce of trolling.

Posts: 1024 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chimu
Member # 15060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chimu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yom:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I just had to come back and laugh at the ridiculousness of this ****. Supercar, aka Mystersolver, and now "Trollshredder" (LMAO, what kind of name is that?!) is so pathetic. I have no doubt in my mind that his life revolves around this forum and being an internet warrior.

For those of you tired with this trollfest of a subforum, you should check out the original Ancient Egypt & Egyptology forum - the "Egyptology" half, which is full of useful information and doesn't contain an ounce of trolling.

Yeah, but still moderated by Ausar, and he is biased. You do see a lot of silly trolling here though. Like sixth graders,
Posts: 385 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Chimu wrote:

----------------------
You do see a lot of silly trolling here though. Like sixth graders
----------------------

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Gretchen. Afterall you did ride the short bus in your formative years. : )

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Yom, you came here because you thought there was free food here didn't you?

bwaahahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Like that song....
Starvin Marvin, Starveen Marvin
Starvin Marvin, Starveeeeen Marvin

Henu
Member # 13490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Like that song....

Hey argyle, go eat a dick. You'll find some free food there.
Posts: 113 | From: Dayr al-Barsha | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Henu:
quote:

Like that song....

Hey argyle, go eat a dick. You'll find some free food there.
Oh yeah, btw, I'm Henu.
Posts: 1024 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Yom O__O Spooky Eyes wrote:

-----------------------------
Oh yeah, btw, I'm Henu.
-----------------------------

Well folks that explains the moderating of this clown. They actually let a loon who posts pseudoscience on the race loon forums moderate. He actually encoded that biased s--t into his moderating and f---d up this forum in much the same manner as his home country.

Have a good nights rest Henu er um Yom er um
O__O

: )

Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Haha, my moderating of "my" subforum (Egyptology) is going fine. If you look up at the top of the screen you'll notice this cesspool has no moderator.

And pseudoscience? What the **** are you talking about? I'm not Clyde Winter here. All my posts were well-sourced and strictly scientific.

--------------------
"Oh the sons of Ethiopia; observe with care; the country called Ethiopia is, first, your mother; second, your throne; third, your wife; fourth, your child; fifth, your grave." - Ras Alula Aba Nega.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Yom er um Henu er um O__O wrote:

---------------------------
If you look up at the top of the screen you'll notice this cesspool has no moderator.

And pseudoscience? What the **** are you talking about? I'm not Clyde Winter here. All my posts were well-sourced and strictly scientific.
---------------------------

I'm talking about when you were the moderator of this forum oh famished one.

Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
I was never moderator of this forum, who's O__O? I was only moderator of "Egyptology" and before the split when I had time.

--------------------
"Oh the sons of Ethiopia; observe with care; the country called Ethiopia is, first, your mother; second, your throne; third, your wife; fourth, your child; fifth, your grave." - Ras Alula Aba Nega.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Yom wrote:
-----------------------
I was never moderator of this forum, who's O__O? I was only moderator of "Egyptology" and before the split when I had time
-----------------------

Yes you were the moderator before the division. That is what I meant oh famished one.

-------------
who's O__O
-------------

Try looking in the mirror.

And of course you wouldn't have time. Not with all of the time that you spend on the race loon forums with the social misfits.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Here's what the Bass can't undertstand Yom, even though Supercar can have some really tense, heated exchanges with people why the hell are *YOU* attacking him? Last time the Bass checked Supercar's blog he was posting some very interesting things and besides all that, love him or hate him, Supercar has made very good contributions to this forum in the past and even now. You have not made even close to half the contributions he has made on this forum so go back to HBD to your two cracker admin masters and kick your feet in the pond with them and attack the Bass as the bad forum nigger of HBD. You can pretend to be this good little "Negro" moderator on HBD and pretend to be objective and in control in this forum but the Bass sees right through your hypocritical BS. In a nutshell, don't disrespect another forum vet that way. Now go on ahead and call the Bass tate, Decadence, Social Drugs, Pat or whatever since you cannot approach the Bass straight up like a man and call the Bass out on what he's saying right here right now. Go on ahead and copy the same lame tactics that the crackers use when they can't deal with the Bass.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
I checked HBD, it's little bit childish...Yom you are worth more than that...what are you doing there?
As for Yonis, I'm not surprised...

Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Ehhh, bugger off Charlie. I really don't care about you. You say stupid stuff that I disagree with all the time as well as correcting these idiots about Horner genetics. And what cracker admin masters are you talking about? They don't tell me to do sh!t, they only carry out the bans when necessary. Sorry for incorrectly calling you Social Drugs, but Social Drugs aka SmashingHoez from RAS was a useless yes-man of a poster. Not only that, but all he did was insult. If that makes you mad, then be mad. It's not going to change anything. Regarding Supercar, I'm just fed up with his intolerance and arrogance. He has to be an internet warrior all the time. Many if not most of his views are well-researched and agree with mine, but the childishness of that guy is hard to get over (I'm not going to respond to any responses of his, btw, it's just a waste of time).

As for argyle, you're getting a bit annoying, so I'm done talking to you. Maybe if the mods come back on this godforsaken cesspit of ignorance, I'll have you banned, but otherwise, shoo fly, don't bother me.

@Habari: I don't do much posting in general anymore unless out of boredom...HBF made me moderator, so I went with it, but it's generally ignorant everywhere, so...my forum posting days are basically over. Although Egyptology has some interesting posts nowadays, most of it is just stuff I can read, not add new info to.

--------------------

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausarian   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I just had to come back and laugh at the ridiculousness of this ****. Supercar, aka Mystersolver, and now "Trollshredder" (LMAO, what kind of name is that?!) is so pathetic.

It comes as no surprise that your ethiopian school system has utterly failed you. If you had any ounce of IQ, you'd have instantly caught on that it stands for shredding 'scum-under-the-shoe' trolls like yourself without having to be spoon fed about it. Your number one priority right now should be to get an IQ.

quote:

I have no doubt in my mind that his life revolves around this forum...

If you can produce the 'stats' for my postings here in the last two weeks or so to back up this sudden cocaine-induced enlightment of yours, well then I just might agree with you and say that you are in company.

quote:
...and being an internet warrior.
From my experience in Ethiopia, I learnt that many of their males were spineless chat-munching bums. Would you like to demonstrate that you are an exception to this rule, outside of making unprovoked queerian slurs [as those directed at me] at folks from a safe distance?

quote:

Ehhh, bugger off Charlie. I really don't care about you. You say stupid stuff that I disagree with all the time as well as correcting these idiots about Horner genetics. And what cracker admin masters are you talking about? They don't tell me to do sh!t, they only carry out the bans when necessary. Sorry for incorrectly calling you Social Drugs, but Social Drugs aka SmashingHoez from RAS was a useless yes-man of a poster. Not only that, but all he did was insult. If that makes you mad, then be mad.

The tragic demise of AE & E forum was all but inevitable, once an undemocratically elected troll from the African Horn was put in charge - that's a no-brainer.

I mean literally, three posters actually stuck to and addressed the opening topic, before it was taken over by the troll fest of a bunch of insecure but envious chatroom drama queen creeps like yom.

quote:

It's not going to change anything. Regarding Supercar, I'm just fed up with his intolerance and arrogance. He has to be an internet warrior all the time.

...which explains why you *pick* avoidable fights by directing your gratuitous queer bitching at people?

quote:
Many if not most of his views are well-researched and agree with mine,
No idea what constitutes your views or how much of them I agree with, quite simply because you haven't made any available, oustide of your unprovoked queer slurs directed at people.

quote:

but the childishness of that guy is hard to get over (I'm not going to respond to any responses of his, btw, it's just a waste of time).

Don't know what planet you came from, but on earth, taking unprovoked queer jabs at the grownups isn't exactly considered to be above childishness; why then do you expect to be treated as an adult?

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:

Last time the Bass checked Supercar's blog he was posting some very interesting things and besides all that, love him or hate him, Supercar has made very good contributions to this forum in the past and even now. You have not made even close to half the contributions he has made on this forum so go back to HBD to your two cracker admin masters and kick your feet in the pond with them and attack the Bass as the bad forum nigger of HBD.

Amen.
Posts: 233 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told you guys Horn Africans weren't real Africans and had a propensity to side with Whites or Arabs.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the sake of God, why can't people just properly approach others if they have a problem with something they might have said or the way how they said it? Its childish to attack someone just because they have a weblog then have others attack the same person just because they don't like how they present their facts, eventhough there's no disagreement with the said person's views. Just be straight up and just say you don't like how someone says something instead of just attacking the person for being who they are or just for the hell of it.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com