EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I hope the African man will get the nomination (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I hope the African man will get the nomination
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes you wonder if the current "powerbrokers" are idiots or inept. They let this one get out of control. In their zest to "stop Hillary" they basically let Obama run away with the nomination... .maybe the presidency. There is no way she is going to catch him now, after Wyoming. Carolina etc. She will probably win Penn of the remaining ones. Even there delegates will be split up almost evenly.

Now ONLY the Super Delegates can stop him. Boy there is going to be upheaval within the party with him getting more states, more votes and more delegates. Pairing might be the only solution with her on the bottom.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But. . . hey according to DJ/Celts/Miguel he is brown NOT black. So there shouldn't be any play on ignorant white people fears. . . . .RIGHT!!!!!
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I was of the view as some others that he can never be nominated. It looks inevitable now. barring a miracle. He is going to win. No matter how the media plays mind games looks like not many people are being caught up.

After the last eight years of fear, intimidation, eavsdropping, threats and visionless leadership(real right wing 3rd world hunta strategy) seems like people are disperate.

--------------------

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy he is not going to win the presidency. He is winning states that always vote republican with the help of latte drinking pop culture obsessed college kids and high turnouts by African Americans in the south that whites

instinctively

reflexively

reactively

will vote republican because they don't like AAs.

He will not win New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, or Pennsylvania. He will also lose many of the traditional Democratic states.

Keep on dreaming of a half-breed African with a muslim name becoming president.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Was laughable this morning seeing Buchanan and his boys bustng on having "these people" in charge. Mouthing off about inexperience and capabilities.

I was thinking if he compared "dubia" with Obama. A guy who travelled "twice" outside the country before the presidency. He can't pronounce NUCLEAR but has his finger on the trigger. Seems they believe there own BS.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Agreed he will NOT win the presidency but he has basically won the nomination.

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Guy he is not going to win the presidency. He is winning states that always vote republican with the help of latte drinking pop culture obsessed college kids and high turnouts by African Americans in the south that whites

instinctively

reflexively

reactively

will vote like it republican because they don't like AAs.

He will not win Florida, Ohio, or Pennsylvania. He will also lose many of the traditional Democratic states.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAs are basically doing themselves in by supporting this shakanery. Because whoever becomes president is going to select at "least" 1, but more likely 2 or 3 sc judges.

Which is another reason whites will not elect him in Nov.

AAs are so pathetically race obsessed they can't even see 5 seconds ahead into the future.

But hey got to support the "black" man.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In fact, observing the spirit of egotism which incessantly divided mankind, the ambitious man fomented it with dexterity, flattered the vanity of one, excited the jealousy of another, favoured the avarice of this, inflamed the resentment of that, and irritated the passions of all; then, placing in opposition their interests and prejudices, he sowed divisions and hatred, and promised to the poor spoils of the rich, to the rich the subjection of the poor; threatened one man by another, this class by that; and insulating all by distrust, created strength out of their weakness, and imposed the yoke of opinion, which they mutually riveted on each other.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, get a life argyle104, with your typical race-baiting, inarticulate babbling. Surely you know very little about the current political climate. Obama is winning states that are crossover and overwhelmingly non-black. Democrats are turning out double what republicans are and in the latests national poll estimates, Obama beats John Mccain by at least 5 points, while Hilary beats him by about 2. More republicans are voting for him than Democrats are for Mccain and more independents are voting for him than they are for Clinton or Mccain. Every analyst out there report accurately that republicans rather run against Clinton because they have a better chance of winning (which refutes your theory an exposes your ignorance)..

He went up against the most powerful political machine of the 90s and won, he'll beat Mccain much easier because no one is voting for a republican this year. Stop being a clown you closed-minded wretch. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
How ironic it would be if that did happen. After eight years of moslem hating rhetric the US population turns right around and vote someone with a moslem name into power. These power brokers are really losing control. They cannot control of the minds of the people much more. I have to say the internet has provided an alternative to mainstream media. There are other sources of information.

History has already been made - a half-breed african with a moslem name has won the nomination within the presidency of a moslem hating, black phobia regime. These guys probably cannot sleep at nights.

quote:

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Maybe the American people regardsless of race are catching on to the trickery and they will vote for someone they believe will really change things. Be interesting to see how the Obama/McCain election unfold.

In my book Hillary has the better track record - Health Care and unity(takes a village).

But Obama is only one who said he will get our young people home. . .now. Hillary is waffling and McCaibn said - if it takes 100yrs. THAT changed my mind with McCain. Prior to that he was one of the resonable ones on the right.

--------------------

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand people who still talk about Hillary...she's done...there was no firewall in Texas and Ohio...Obama has at least 150 pledged delegates more than Clinton...Pennsylvania has 180+ delegates....North Carolina has 150+...supposed to be an Obama State..there is no way she can catch up...it's impossible...now Obama won't be able to get the 2000+ to get the nomination either...so at the end of the day superdelegates will fold and understand that they have to follow their constituency wishes...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Agreed. It will be up to the super delegates and they will have no other choice than to go with the majority or risk a war within the party. OR Clinton can bow out like the others.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Why do you think he is getting all this support . . . . . from all races.

Is it because he is willing to SAY what a lot of people believe.

--------------------

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superdelegates don't have a primary voter constituency
whose wishes they need fold under. This what separates
them from regular delegates. They'll do what's in their
own best interest as they see it, nothing more nothing
less. Their only concern is not causing the base of their
party in loosing interest and if neither candidate gets
the required nominations then there's no clear cut
will of the party base.

"The fate of our nation rests in the hands of these chosen
few, who technically have no obligation to anyone. (link)

... the voters choose the amount of delegates
each candidate receives, but the superdelegates
might have the power to nominate someone else."

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

"The fate of our nation rests in the hands of these chosen
few, who technically have no obligation to anyone. (link)

"Which kind sense be dis iyo? Na animal sense." - Fela Kuti
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

No, it's because he doesn't play the race card since he presents himself simply as an american, not "black" not "white" just american. Al sharpton and jesse jackson should take a lesson and drop the "black this", "black that" rhetorics, such people never gain trust in particular at a "white" majority country.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed on that...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I too concur. Not like Hillary who keeps playing the gender card.
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
From MASTALK

-

I'm an avid reader, so chances are I would have gotten around to Barack Obama's Dreams From My Father sooner or later. I confess that I read it sooner out of curiosity about his reported admissions of drug usage. Yes, there is such a discussion. But it accounts for only two pages in the 442-page tome; the remaining 440 pages were something entirely different and, dare I say, uniquely American.
It's an amazing story and, regardless of the electoral ending, a uniquely American one. This country has always valued rags-to-riches tales, and Obama's family history is nothing less. I suspect that if the story began in Poland, or Germany or the Ukraine, it would be trumpeted as an American classic, not made a subject for urban legend.
The book is the story of Obama's search for identity. Some milestones in that journey have been reported elsewhere, including his birth in Hawaii in 1961; time in Indonesia; return to Hawaii and attendance at a prestigious prep school; college education; and work as a community organizer in Chicago before attending law school at Harvard, where he was the first African American president of the Law Review.
From that perch, he was offered his first book deal. The resulting memoir, written when Obama was 33, was first published in 1995. He was elected to the Illinois state Senate the following year. Almost a decade thereafter, he added a new preface acknowledging that "certain passages have proved to be inconvenient politically, the grist for pundit commentary and opposition research."
Indeed.
In our focus-group, poll-driven, muzzled political climate, you just don't find presidential candidates saying things like "white people from the better neighborhoods nearby walk their dogs down our block to let the animals s- on our curbs . . ." Nor are we accustomed to future commanders in chief quoting acquaintances who use the p word for female genitalia. We're equally unaccustomed to talk of the similarities between white and black college students who are "trying to get laid."
And yes, only time will tell whether America will elect a man who admits that "pot helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it."
On the stump today, some criticize Obama for his grandiose language. But his first book minces no words. He deals with matters of race in a direct manner, for example, recounting when he once confided to his sister Auma that he had loved a white woman in New York. ("I realized that our two worlds, my friend's and mine, were as distant from each other as Kenya is from Germany. And I knew that if we stayed together I'd eventually live in hers. After all, I'd been doing it most of my life.")
I'm afraid we'll hear some of these passages quoted in the next eight months, both in and out of context, especially in our Internet-driven culture. I hope my suspicion is unfounded, because at its core, Obama's story, as recounted in the book, is an embodiment of the American dream of which we should all be proud.
How else to acknowledge that a man born to a white American woman and a Kenyan father from the Luo tribe on the shores of Lake Victoria in a place called Alego is poised to become the Democratic nominee for president? ("That my father looked nothing like the people around me - that he was black as pitch, my mother white as milk - barely registered in my mind.")
His parents went separate ways. As a boy, Obama lived for more than three years in Indonesia as a result of his mother's remarriage. Like Obama's paternal grandfather, his mother's second husband followed Islam. ("He followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths.") Obama spent two years at a Muslim school and two years at a Catholic School. (GOP opposition research should temper its glee, as he wrote this: "In the Muslim school the teacher wrote to tell my mother that I made faces during the Koranic studies.")
Then it was back to Hawaii, where Obama studied at Punahou Academy and was raised by his mother and grandparents. His birth father was then living in Kenya, though he returned when Obama was 10 and spent a month with his son, former wife and onetime in-laws.
It was upon his transfer from Occidental College to Columbia that Obama tasted city life and became a serious student. ("I spent my first night in Manhattan curled up in an alleyway.") He stopped getting high, began running three miles a day, fasted on Sundays, and hit the books.
His book culminates by recapping a trip he made to Kenya six years before its writing, during which he interacted with relatives, including his grandmother ("Granny"), who offered him a narrative of the family history that began as follows:
"First there was Miwiru. It's not known who came before. Miwiru sired Sigoma. Sigoma sired Owiny, Owiny sired Kisodhi, Kisodhi sired Ogelo, Ogelo sired Otondi . . . "
Barack Obama's grandfather was a farmer and an herbalist, an eccentric man who was the first in his village to wear Western clothing. His father herded his granddaddy's goats before pursuing his own education all the way to Harvard. Both lives were unlike anything seen in America in their day. Even today, some relatives live in huts without the benefit of water or electricity, but the grandson of Hussein Onyango Obama is the presumptive Democratic nominee.
With a resume like that, Barack Obama, in his quest for the White House, should be celebrated by his supporters and respected by his opponents - even if his politics are not.

Neith-Athena
Member # 10040

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neith-Athena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
Arwa,
The majority of human beings don't really care about what's happening in the middle east, just ask the majority of Asians or Africans including myself(except you and some other Africans)...they don't care...

Habari,

Lucky you then. You must be very rich man [Wink]
US Gross National Debt
5 sec ago $9,252,339,308,394
http://zfacts.com/p/461.html

I am surprised by that huge number. To whom is that debt owed mostly, foreigners or nationals?
Posts: 140 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
It is hypocritcal the comments you hear coming from people. Their ignorance and prejudices cloud their senses.

They lose common sense and logic when it comes to “race”. It becomes all emotions then -

1. Obama is an “African American” candidate. Forgetting he is half-white ie half black. He can also be CORRECTLY be labeled “Euro-American”.
2. How can he be prejudicial – If he was he will have to be prejudicial with the women who nutured him. i.e. white Mother/Grandmother. From what I understand he also had white girl-friends.
3. “How can he be President since he was a drug abuser”. Is he more so than the “current” President.
4. “I hope he does well’’. Just compare him with the “current” President, he can’t do any worse.
5. The new buzz word is “Judgment”. “He showed bad judgment associating with rev Wright”. Again compare him with the current . . . and past Presidents. No competition.

In the debates he will have McCain for lunch. McCain who just a little smarter than “dubia”. He recite sound bites and can’t think fast on his feet.

Great test for the country - - let’s see if we are ready for a new day.

--------------------

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:

No, it's because he doesn't play the race card since he presents himself simply as an american, not "black" not "white" just american. Al sharpton and jesse jackson should take a lesson and drop the "black this", "black that" rhetorics, such people never gain trust in particular at a "white" majority country.
America should take a lesson.

When Pastor Wright says something about the govt., it seems only African American commentators and Obama can see that 'race' wasn't the issue with the out of context comments, but patriotism.

And that all the whites who called in and posted in the forums claiming they were "racist" and "black supremacists" were fools who use the race card too much. [Smile]

However, ethnicity is still an issue, and a reality.

For instance, though their names are in the govenment databeses, Tutsi shouldn't forget they're Tutsi and not just Rwandans.

How about you? Let's say you forget about 'Somali' and just become Swedish?

Keep it all into context.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Heard he is on “vacation” in the islands. Hope is not getting flustered from the Rev Wright bombardment because if he does become President this current pressure will look much better. And it has little to do with race. Presidents are criticized routinely. So he better get used to it and be prepared to age twice as fast.

Seems like Hilary is really getting desperate . . . and her husband. She with that outright LIE, dodging bullets. Really embarrassing and real desperation. He aligning himself with McCain essentially saying either McCain or Hilary is better than Obama.

Is it a man defending and supporting his wife or . . . . skinism.?

--------------------

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^It's probably an Irish thing. McCain is Irish (in name at least). Isn't Clinton Irish too?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
It will be interesting to see where things are heading. After Hillary was caught in so many lies or mis-cues

1. Colombian free trade fiasco
2. The woman who died because she did not have $100 for her co-pay health insurance. Big lie
3. The snipers and she dodging bullets in Bosnia.

Makes one wonder who is incompetent and has “bad-judgment”. Proves that her entire campaign is run by incompetent people. There is no due diligence.

She tells these stories with so much conviction. All she is lying or don’t know what she is talking about. I AM REALLY LOSING RESPECT FOR HER. She had me sold on health care back in early 90’s.

I agree that Obama came from nowhere but she is making it easy for any logical, non-racist person to make their choice. She is off to a bad start and she is not even in office.

Hope she picks up the right phone at 3:00am. She is proving to be really in-competent.

This should be a shoo-in for Obama. Can’t see McCain and now Hillary out-thinking he and his people. The only strategy left, for Hillary and/or McCain, is to scare white people.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
t is being played up now. Heard it on Hardball today. They are playing up Obama views on Isreal. Looks like he will be the MAN.

Apparently he made favorable statements on Isreal contrary to Farakhan and Wright. Just what they want to hear.

quote:
Obama said outright - he will bring the troops home.
Hillary - is on the fence with the troops and the "war on terror"
McCain said - "if it takes 100yrs".

I believe a lot of this nomination thing is orchestrated.

Who is Obama!!!!??? He came from nowhere to be the darling of the media. Now a lot of people are jumpimg on the train.

What is his views on Isreal? All US Presidents and candidates eventually will face that question. And he CANNOT show up Isreal.

The media will have him for lunch. So is it the people chosing Obama and wanting change. Or is it the media influencing the American Idol, Lost, Survivor audience.

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Glider:
The man is 50% WHITE and That is why White America Loves HIM...He is less of a threat and more acceptable to mainstream folks.

Obama like ancient Egypt, not pure black that is why it is a civilization that represents the whole world, specially the Mediteranean world with its African and European and Asian shores.
Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
AMR1 in the morning.

File, File, File, File, File "now that's a corn!!!!"

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAARRRRRRGHAHAHAHA!

KemsonReloaded
Member # 14127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KemsonReloaded     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Originally posted by HistoryFacelift:
Glider, why would you think white America loves him because he is half white, while chastising him for attending a blacks only church?
Quite honestly, many white Americans don't even know about his mixed heritage, the only ones that seem to be concerned are the VNN types.

They would like him because he carries no Afro-American genes. He is son of a Kenyan and probably carries the Cohen gene. He never experienced racism. Finally, he is the cousin of Bush and Cheny so why wouldn't they like him.

LOL....brilliant!
Posts: 213 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xyyman said:
''But Obama is only one who said he will get our young people home. . .now. Hillary is waffling and McCaibn said - if it takes 100yrs. THAT changed my mind with McCain.''

With no axe to grind nor position to uphold McCain's comments have been spun far out of control, all the way past damage control that is. McCain actually said as long as those people weren't shooting at Americans then yes, 100 years. Contextually his reference was to Japan and Germany and a couple of other countries. On the other hand I can see U.S. troops getting shot at on a daily basis in several Arab countries.

I will agree with you on it matters what Obama's position on Israel is. Recall that Bush said in his first run at the presidency that Israel was no concern of his. There isn't enough wiggle room on this planet to get around any U.S. president not supporting Israel. George finally came to his senses if for no other reason than to stay (mainly) silent and let events run their course. Iraq will eventually die down after U.S. troops are pulled out sometime in the next couple of years and the Iraqis have their total civil war with the Shia winning; they won't relinquish their tenous hold on power now, not after Hussein's brutality the past 35 years. However, their civil war won't last nearly as long as the U.S. presence has been so far. World wide oil markets will adjust as they always do and then it will be business as usual; nearly four bucks a gallon by then.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
About Obama views on Wright -

LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!!! Ease up people. If a half-white man is to be President this is the only position he can take.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Who will be the best supporter of Isreal? Obama is saying all the right things now.

quote:
On Target! Why on earth do you think that a country with the track record that it has, that doesn't even want people of African descent playing quarterback at any level of football would have some half-breed African boater be the president of their country?

And do you actually believe that white Americans are going to put some half-breed African boater over a white man that is a war veteran and former prisoner of war.

Lay off the crack please. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Couldn't say it better my self.

Key issue is. WHAT IS HIS VIEW ON ISREAL???? [Wink]

quote:
Republicans are voting for him in the open primaries in order to run against him in the General Election.

This accomplishes many things some of which are:

1. They get the candidate that they can most easily win against.

2. They get to stick it to the Clintons who they hate.

3. They think they are going to sandbag AAs by getting AA hopes up by voting for him in the primaries, then voting against him in the General Election. Then will be gleeful as hell of AAs complaing about racism when Obama loses.

Some of you guys really spend too much time online and not enough in the real world.

Everyday you can find racism against Africans in this country, like that which recently occured against the family from Ethiopia in the Pacific Northwest.

Why on earth do you think that a country with the track record that it has, that doesn't even want people of African descent playing quarterback at any level of football would have some half-breed African boater be the president of their country?

And do you actually believe that white Americans are going to put some half-breed African boater over a white man that is a war veteran and former prisoner of war.

Lay off the crack please.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
So. Should Obama take the trip to Iraq?
Is it a setup? Hillary is waiting in the wings. The nut cases are going beserk just thinking he may win.

He shouldn't go now!! At least win or contend in the election. Make history then go. By then it may be too late.

Hope he realizes it may be a setup. You know. Blame the Iraqis

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com