EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Black Person as Synonymous with "Slave" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Black Person as Synonymous with "Slave"
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently the writers of this wikipedia article went out of their way to mention a black slave from as far afield as fuedal japan:

quote:
Oda Nobunaga was presented with a black slave by Catholic priests, in the first recorded encounter between a Japanese and an African . He was freed by Nobunaga and made a samurai to serve by his side, under the Japanese name Yasuke. After the death of Nobunaga, and the suicide of his son Oda Nobutada at Azuchi castle, Yasuke was returned to the Jesuits' residence in Kyoto. At this point, he disappears from history, and his fate is unknown.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Japan

I could'nt help but notice the sillyness seeing the context of the article. The context was "slavery in japan" as a function of japanese society. Still, as is seemingly custom, they felt the need to mention, inconsequentially, a single black person recorded as being presented as a servant to a japanese warlord.

Why when refering to slavery in any society, does the "race" and specifially if slaves were "black" always come up? Why when mentioning black or african people in other societies are they presented through the context of an exploited underclass of involuntary migrants to the said society as oppossed to simple migrants? It gets to point of frivilousness.

Ex ----> Ancient greece, Morroco, Near eastern societies etc.

Anyone?

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're mentally ill. Call them out on it. They have an unhealthy obsession with Africa and Africans. They desperately need and desire for Africans to be slaves and marginalized people on the fringes of society.

None of it is logical or intelligent and can easily be refuted with historical evidence.

Also notice that according to their delusions no one else outside of Africans could have possible been a slave.

Simply the needed fantasies of the mentally ill to keep them from jumping out of windows.

Tell them to go find a shrink.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also they do it because it works.

Just look at the caterwauling victim mama drama loons that post on this site. Why wouldn't they continue their lies?

It also allows them to take credit for anything in Africa. How could a continent that only produces slaves for the rest of the world accomplish anything. They can't. "We did those things".

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is because the massive import-export of slaves globally in the slaving centuries nearing ours, that which the whole world was bound to see, consisted overwhelmingly of black slaves.
Why do you think they even call blacks the word slaves which is a term meant for slavic europeans. Even in algeria the word for slave is sqlabi which means slav literally. It became famous as black minstrels and you know when you pump the same song on the radio eventually everybody will get the picture
so dont forget it was a major economic business which put alot of present day businesses, in which you suppot to this day unconsciously, on the map.

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is stupid.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
abdulkarem3 wrote:

quote:
it is because the massive import-export of slaves globally in the slaving centuries nearing ours, that which the whole world was bound to see, consisted overwhelmingly of black slaves.
Why do you think they even call blacks the word slaves

There are historical records of slavery for non-Africans. All people have to do is the research. It ain't hard people.

I personally believe that people need to believe in African slavery in order to protect their place in the racial hierarchy which is really what all this is about.

Those Africans and its diaspora on the other hand that believe in African exclusive/only slavery, do so because (and lets be honest) they are both weak minded and dumb.

Hell lamin even has a sick African hierarchy where it is only "West Africans" that were slaves. What a sick ass nut. Straight from the Carlton Coon divide, then steal Africa playbook.

PS. lamin, I've been busy, but rest assured you're intellectual thrashing will resume quite soon.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S wrote:

------------------------
This thread is stupid.
------------------------

No it's not. The guy is exposing Wikipedia for the white race loon haven that it is.

As a matter of fact it's stupid of you to say it's stupid because you and your ilk are the ones being made the poster children for slavery dumbass.

But maybe that is the reason that you chase after every other woman that is not in your own ethnic group/nationality. Because you have low self-esteem as a result of the propaganda being waged.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^When I referred to this thread being stupid, I really meant that your contribution to it has made it a stupid thread. Your diarrhea mouth is the problem.

NOW HOLD YOUR BREATH, OPEN YOUR MOUTH AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE...
---------------------------------------------
Maybe you're mad because I (or one of my West African "brothers") F U C K E D your sister sideways and backwards. Don't be mad, it's not my fault they all get high on TDH. I like diversity and I REFUSE to be a spastic in-bred fuckwit that you must be.

Get a life and stop pandering to racial stereotypes

or

run for your crack-pipe and get the fix you desperately need to stop you aggressing and "projecting your insecurities" all over these boards. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being. Your bile makes white racists like Glider seem benign. You disgust me.
---------------------------------------------
I'M FINISHED WITH YOU BITCH, NOW YOU CAN BREATHE

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member

--------------------------------
I like diversity and I REFUSE to be a spastic in-bred fuckwit that you must be.
--------------------------------

Damn, you mean you guys are inbred? Your own words not mine. : )

Damn I see why you have low self-esteem. LOL!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!!! what side of the bed you got up from this morning.

quote:
Originally posted by H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S:
^When I referred to this thread being stupid, I really meant that your contribution to it has made it a stupid thread. Your diarrhea mouth is the problem.

NOW HOLD YOUR BREATH, OPEN YOUR MOUTH AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE...

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL [Big Grin] . I just had to deal with that imbecile one time. There's no point trying to reason with animals who masquerade as humans. No need to give 'it' any more time ... LET THAT BITCH BREATHE, IT'S CHOKING ON IT'S OWN VOMIT.
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you guys read THE DESTRUCTION OF BLACK CIVILIZATION - Great issues of a race from 4500 bc to 2000 ad by Chancellor Williams? No disrespect meant but as Bob Marley stated in his song RAT RACE "In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty"!
Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO ALL: it you can forgive the trolling presence here I think this can become a meaningful discussion.

quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
Why do you think they even call blacks the word slaves which is a term meant for slavic europeans. Even in algeria the word for slave is sqlabi which means slav literally. It became famous as black minstrels and you know when you pump the same song on the radio eventually everybody will get the picture
so dont forget it was a major economic business which put alot of present day businesses, in which you suppot to this day unconsciously, on the map.

I think that to get a real picture of slavery, it should not be contextualized as some sort or african phenomenon because all societies practiced it at one time and all so called "races" subject its effects.

For example Romans often had germanic slaves, muslims and nroth african took eastern european and southern european slaves etc. probably rivalling the trans-atlantic slave trade in terms of bulk into even the 17 and 1800's.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are on the right track except for the argument, however your numbers of those srtudy are in the minority when it comes to perging of historical facts and proofs. In reality people(majority) are interested in history that benefits them which is a political and psychological training. Majority of white americans are assimilated whites who have no clue to really what a true white as posted by the 17th century white aristocratic elite are. Just like any ethnic group, and not all but most, there are the progenitors of the race(social) and there are the newbees ex. arab-mustarab, puerto-rican-new puertorican. You will even find this amongst a vast amount of african tribes from fulani to shirazi. true whites dont worry about terminology because the immaterial does not suffice him or her, especially when you are the elite of the society. The only reason why there are any such things called black and white in the united states is because of servant rebellions in the early colonies when there were no such thing as an american. If black americans read throughly economy books of england and france, they will see how un-white the assimilated whites are. before there was a porch monkey there was a brush ape(poor white person) before there was niggers there were crackers(british term for the hated low class adopted in the colonies. refer to early webster dictionaries). The real haters of blacks are poor whites and their descendants who carry the remnants of this mentality. Elite aristocrats hated with a passion his fellow poor whites(refer to statement of andrew johnson to frederick douglass during Lincoln's inauguration), in fact if you even called him his fellow poor white you would probably be jailed for inciting defamamtion of a higher figure of society. They were called vileign(from this comes villain) in europe which meant low class which passes from lineage. The English elite knew that by dividiing the servant class of the colonies they would succeed in supressing the rebellion, so the formation of a hierarchy developed to keep their prospects in check. The only way that could happen is by announcing the rule that negroes were servants for life instead of 5-7 year terms like indians and negroes. actually it was indians and negroes first, then with the influx of africans things developed on their own. This is why you see in movies like roots and other antebellum time periods there is always a poor white overseer who seems as if he lives on the plantation or slave catchers who tend to have rowdy mannerisms about themselves. These are those poor whites that were till this day looked down upon and scorned but given a place in society, not because he scored high on the aristocrat exam, but because his skin color fit the social strata to make the man comfortable. nobody comes to the defense of poor whites when movies like talledega nights and joe dirt, with racial epithets been used in the movies, are been thrown around while everybody thinks its funny. Ive seen many of assimilated whites who try to distance themselves from this stereotype by assimilating into white elite culture or black culture. its not hard to spot them out if you know euro-aristo culture and scotch-irish/german/irish/scottish/northern english culture. The only ones amongst them who are really abreast of what is really going on are the elite themselves. In reality money and power controls this hierarchy and not one's potential and talents.

I will end this note on a person who seen what i am talking about himself
The life and times of frederick douglass by frederick douglass
quote:
The slaveholders, with a craftiness peculiar to themselves, by encouraging the enmity of the poor laboring white man against the blacks, succeeded in making the said white man almost as much a slave as the black slave himself. The difference between the white slave and the black slave was this: the latter belonged to one slaveholder, and the former belonged to the slaveholders collectively. The white slave had taken from him by indirection what the black slave had taken from him directly and without ceremony. Both were plundered, and by the same plunderers. The slave was robbed by his master of all his earnings, above what was required for his bare physical necessities, and the white laboring man was robbed by the slave system, of the just results of his labor, because he was flung into competition with a class of laborers who worked without wages. The slaveholders blinded them to this competition by keeping alive their prejudice against the slaves as men--not against them as slaves. They appealed to their pride, often denouncing emancipation as tending to place the white working man on an equality with negroes, and by this means they succeeded in drawing off the minds of the poor whites from the real fact, that by the rich slave-master, they were already regarded as but a single remove from equality with the slave. The impression was cunningly made that slavery was the only power that could prevent the laboring white man from falling o the level of the slave's poverty and degradation. To make this enmity deep and broad between the slave and the poor white man, the latter was allowed to abuse and whip the former without hindrance. But, as I have said, this state of affairs prevailed mostly in the country. In the city of Baltimore there were not unfrequent murmurs that educating slaves to be mechanics might, in the end, give slave-masters power to dispose altogether with the services of the poor white man

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
quote:

I thought about responding with a devestating beatdown but it would resemble something from those race loon forums. LOL! So I won't. : )

Hell I really don't even have to make an effort to put you in check. All I would have to do is go to various forums (LOOOOOOOOL) and I could get plenty of material to dispense with the likes of you. : )

Shall I, Shall I not? : )

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member

quote:
^LOL . I just had to deal with that imbecile one time. There's no point trying to reason with animals who masquerade as humans. No need to give 'it' any more time ...
Your balls a small

Your breath is green

Sex with yourself

Is the most you've seen

bwahahahaaahaha!

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
so there is no need to look towards roman times. They are in your backyard

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Mmmkay wrote:

quote:
For example Romans often had germanic slaves, muslims and nroth african took eastern european and southern european slaves etc. probably rivalling the trans-atlantic slave trade in terms of bulk into even the 17 and 1800's.
Interesting how your sorry lazy ass needed to go back to roman times for evidence of white slavery. And even then you carefully avoided having the English as slaves. Not surprising since you're a pitiful beatdown AA whose only knowledge of history is what Powder tells you.

What a dunce.

Folks this is what happens when you are anti-intellectual and hopelessly lazy. The boy sits right at his computer and is still too shiftless to perform even basic research.

Sorry ass lackey to Frosty.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Why is the gargoyle still here contributing nothing but his spew??
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Djehuti wrote:

------------
------------

Look who's back. I guess you had to take some time off in order to recooperate after the beatings you took in your Philipeeeenos ain't black posts.

ahahahahaahahaaahaaha

Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Seriously, please leave my thread. I mentioned more than just the romans. North africans continued to take white slaves into the 1900's. Also note modern day eastern european sex slave trafficking.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
^ You're too dumb to have a thread. The only thread you have is the lint in your pockets.

LOOL

Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
^ Now that you've had your petty predicatable response please leave my thread. Thanks.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:

Djehuti wrote:

------------
------------

Look who's back. I guess you had to take some time off in order to recooperate after the beatings you took in your Philipeeeenos ain't black posts.

ahahahahaahahaaahaaha

Hardly. I had to reccoperate from the flu. I fail to see how I took any beatings. Yet I fail to see why you still linger in this forum like a bad smell. I took time off cuz I had a physical illness, but I suggest you do the same for good due to your mental illness. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first mass slave trade occurred in Southern Europe(even English have been enslaved by moorish pirates) and to a lesser extent in Eastern Europe...the reason why some people especially in the West have that mentality it's because the African slave trade is the most recent mass slave trade...ironically the Moors were the first to enslave Europeans and among the Moors many came as far as Senegal and Mali and were Black...among the darkest of all Africans...humans are humans...the average human doesn't read and is not curious...and just eat what he hears on the street..
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been pretty frigid in Georgia, huh Dj?

@Habari - you should post that psycho therapy post again, for argie, who I don't know why he even visits this site.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Because he is a no-life troll or rather gargoyle that likes to reduce intelligent conversation with his idiotic and hostile badger.
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S got it right when he posted "It's a stupid thread".

Nonetheless, here's my two cents worth. The reason why being black came to be associated with bondage and chattel slavery was because Africans persisted in facilitating the capyure and kidnap of other Africans for sale to Asiatics and Europeans who had long ceased to trade their unfortunate and wretched kinfolk with others. Its as simple as that. The Oral and Written Chronicles of the African people confirm this fact.

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S got it right when he posted "It's a stupid thread".

Nonetheless, here's my two cents worth. The reason why being black came to be associated with bondage and chattel slavery was because Africans persisted in facilitating the capyure and kidnap of other Africans for sale to Asiatics and Europeans who had long ceased to trade their unfortunate and wretched kinfolk with others. Its as simple as that. The Oral and Written Chronicles of the African people confirm this fact.

Evergreen Writes:

This relates to the process of how Blacks became slaves, but says little about if or why being Black became synonomous with slave status.

Scholar St. Claire Drake has produced a sound analysis to explore this question in his work "Black Folk Here and There" volumes I and II.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason is because those behind slavery desired no less than complete and utter domination of black people by making them PERMANENT members of the LOWEST rungs of the socio economic ladder even generations after the physical bondage of slavery. It is also about these people PLANNING on creating a new order where they would be PERMANENTLY on top of the socio-economic ladder worldwide with NO possibility of blacks EVER coming back and being a significant factor. This isn't about truth it is about POWER and the ability to DOMINATE others and to FORCE the world to bend to one's own desires and will by overcoming all resistance. It is about propagating oneself as everything that is GOOD and RIGHT in the world and that anyone should want to be and achieve. It isn't about facts it is about greed, ego and lust incarnate.

People do not want to understand and acknowledge that for all intents and purposes, the blacks of this world are STILL slaves to the same system of economic exploitation and oppression that was created hundreds of years ago. There is NO PLACE on earth where blacks have POWER in any of the TOP ECHELONS of government, economics and military affairs to ANY degree, outside of those positions DEFINED for them by the true power elite. Most blacks are working day to day to earn a check and praying to god for a better future while those that gave them that "god" are actively planning on making the future for black folks EVEN WORSE.

Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
^ What has lead you to this conclusion? Objectively speaking? Just curious. There are alot of "conspiracy theories" out there. But why isolate "blacks" in a dichotomy of the global power balance? Why not just simply the poor or working class?

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why not just simply the poor or working class?
Agreed...cherry picking won't make the case...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
The reason is because those behind slavery desired no less than complete and utter domination of black people by making them PERMANENT members of the LOWEST rungs of the socio economic ladder even generations after the physical bondage of slavery. It is also about these people PLANNING on creating a new order where they would be PERMANENTLY on top of the socio-economic ladder worldwide with NO possibility of blacks EVER coming back and being a significant factor. This isn't about truth it is about POWER and the ability to DOMINATE others and to FORCE the world to bend to one's own desires and will by overcoming all resistance. It is about propagating oneself as everything that is GOOD and RIGHT in the world and that anyone should want to be and achieve. It isn't about facts it is about greed, ego and lust incarnate.

People do not want to understand and acknowledge that for all intents and purposes, the blacks of this world are STILL slaves to the same system of economic exploitation and oppression that was created hundreds of years ago. There is NO PLACE on earth where blacks have POWER in any of the TOP ECHELONS of government, economics and military affairs to ANY degree, outside of those positions DEFINED for them by the true power elite. Most blacks are working day to day to earn a check and praying to god for a better future while those that gave them that "god" are actively planning on making the future for black folks EVEN WORSE.

Doug has pointed out the relationship between "Blacks" and the "White Supremacists". This relationship dictates the actions of Black people (for better or for worse) the world over, so that a Black person is either being victimised by this "relationship" or fighting against it, pretty much all the time. Put simply: We (Black folks) are at war with the "Race" Supremacists.

I think it's critically important to understand that "White Supremacists" and "White People" ARE NOT synonymous.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
^ What has lead you to this conclusion? Objectively speaking? Just curious. There are alot of "conspiracy theories" out there. But why isolate "blacks" in a dichotomy of the global power balance? Why not just simply the poor or working class?

Because those are the facts of history from the mouths of the whites who were doing it at the time. Whites destroying native Americans and native blacks world wide for the goal of white industrial and economic domination are the facts of history. That is no conspiracy theory.
Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Do you think Black people would have done the same thing if they had the same power?
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
No.

The Blacks have always beleived, and still do, in the international brotherhood of man. This humanist philosophy is what made possible and still does, systemic assaults and attacks on African people by Asiatics and Europeans, with the purpose of reducing us to something less than human in their quest for world domination.

In other words, a people who are 'politically naive and spiritually impressionable' (Elder Chancellor Williams) seldom harbour thoghts of world domination.

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Is it a racist statement?
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Black" became with "slave status"--if such be the case--only in Western Europe and its overseas settlement areas in the Americas, and West Asia. One key reason being that it was quite easy to identify a "black" as someone whose ancestors--for the most part--were transported from Africa to become the property chattel of Europeans.

And yet the Native Americans were enslaved by the Spaniards for at least 100 years until Spanish priest Bartoleme de las Casas fely sympathy towards them and lobbied to replace them with Africans.

The whole slavery and status business is complicated because even though there was a thriving trade in slaves from Malaysia and India into South Africa after the British and Dutch conquered that territory[some Africans from Southern Africa were also trucked as slave labour]the class of people who make up the descendants of such people were/still viwed as having a higher social status that the indigenous Africans themselves. The so-called "Coloureds" and Indians still maintain their historical "middle rung" status in South Africa today.

Given the caste system still firmly in place in India I am curious to know how the average Indian views short and long term visitors to that land. I suspect that they would have much more privilege than the Dalit "Untouchables".

And in the case of the rest of Asia I just don't think that East Asians view blacks as "slaves" regardless of what racial sentiment they may hold towards them. Exotic, yes, but not "slaves".

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Black" became with "slave status"--if such be the case--only in Western Europe and its overseas settlement areas in the Americas, and West Asia.
What? R u kiddin' me?
Who do you think calls blacks
abd
and what do you think that means?

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000190;p=1#000003
Rabid anti-black racism developed in tandem with
the trans-Saharan and trans-Atlantic slave trades
once it was primarily inner Africans supplying
massive amount of people after other peoples
curtailed selling their own.

Because religion raised consciousness, guilt
complexes arose that were solved by lessening
the humanity of the enslaved.

Material technology, myths, and the new science
of racial hierarchal anthropology in combination
with the trade in "Africans only" slaves birthed
anti-black African racism and its offshoots of
anti-black racism and anti-African racism besides
which other forms of racism almost seem benign.

quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000193#000027
The reason why being black came to be associated with bondage and chattel slavery was because Africans persisted in facilitating the capyure and kidnap of other Africans for sale to Asiatics and Europeans who had long ceased to trade their unfortunate and wretched kinfolk with others. Its as simple as that. The Oral and Written Chronicles of the African people confirm this fact.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think blacks have never been 1st world powers
ever in history? Amazing the buy in some blacks and
Africans have to Euro worldview even when it comes
to themselves.

Egypt was a 1st world power for millenia and in
that time never developed a system of racialism
nor institutional racism or even colourism.

Thoughts of colourism or devastating ethnic
superiority appears to be an Aryan thing as
seen in Zoroasterism and Hinduism's varna
(where once occupational coded chromatics
warped into literal skin colour hierarchy).

quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
Do you think Black people would have done the same thing if they had the same power?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
WHy must each succeeding generation of blacks go
through marxist/socialist thought that poor and
working class people really have some kind of
bond or commonality? It's foolishness. Heed
the lessons of past generations who realized
the folly of this philosophy that made them
the vanguard for other people's advancement
or in sorrow repeat the mistake and learn
the same lesson yet once again and be
used fr somebody else's gains while
you slink lower in the order never
having built for self (hear them
laugh: we fooled 'em again and
makin' money off 'em to boot
because they consume [ours]
rather than produce [theirs]).

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
laymen wrote:

--------------------------
And yet the Native Americans were enslaved by the Spaniards for at least 100 years until Spanish priest Bartoleme de las Casas fely sympathy towards them and lobbied to replace them with Africans.
--------------------------

100 years, LOOOOOL

You have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about. They were shipping U.S. Native Americans to the Carribean, South America, Africa and Europe in the 1800s.

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Amen!!
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
With respect to alTakruri - Amen!!
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Somalis in and from the Middle East frequently decry about being called abeed.

LOOOOL!

Yonis, anything to add? : )

aahahahahaahaahaha

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Synonymous to who?

Not me. Because historical facts does not support it.

It does to many of you because you are beatdown victimized low self-esteemed drama queens.

Novel
Member # 14348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you think blacks have never been 1st world powers
ever in history? Amazing the buy in some blacks and
Africans have to Euro worldview even when it comes
to themselves.

Egypt was a 1st world power for millenia and in
that time never developed a system of racialism
nor institutional racism or even colourism.

Thoughts of colourism or devastating ethnic
superiority appears to be an Aryan thing as
seen in Zoroasterism and Hinduism's varna
(where once occupational coded chromatics
warped into literal skin colour hierarchy).

quote:
Originally posted by Habari:

quote:

AlTakruri, you are a beacon in an ocean of ignorance. Keep strength Brother. Your words are reaching the subverted.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Evergreen Writes:

True indeed! While we focus on "minority unity" and such other groups "go for self"! Our focus should be on Black self-development. If we find common agenda with other groups fine. If not this is ok as well. We are a billion plus people deep. We need to start acting like the global people we are.....Hor-em-akht!!!!

Evergreen Posts:

Obama, Activists Comment On Black, Hispanic Divide
Activist's Remarks Spark Strong Reactions From Local Hispanic, African American Leaders
Campaign '08 Complete Coverage
Campaign '08 Delegate Tracker
DALLAS (CBS) ― In an interview with Tracy Rowlett, noted Latino community activist Adelfa Callejo told CBS station KTVT-TV in Dallas 11 that Hispanics would not support a Black candidate in the Texas primary.

"Obama has the problem that he happens to be Black," said Callejo when asked if it was smart for Senator Barack Obama to reach out to Latino voters.

"When Blacks had the numbers, they didn't do anything to support us," said Callejo. "They always used our numbers to fulfill their goals and objectives, but they never really supported us, and there's a lot of hard feelings about that. I don't think we're going to get over it anytime soon."

KTVT-TV's Jay Gormley was the only North Texas television reporter traveling on the Texas campaign trail with Obama. In an exclusive interview, he asked Obama about the comments.

"Supporters of different campaigns, sometimes in their enthusiasm for the candidates, say things that are unwise," said Obama. "I wouldn't ascribe those words to Senator Clinton. I won't ascribe those words to the entire Hispanic community."

Because Callejo is a Clinton supporter, Sen. Clinton was also asked about the comment. Her campaign has now gone on record "rejecting and denouncing" the statement.

Now, some of Callejo's strongest allies are also criticizing her sentiment.

"First of all, it's pure nonsense," said Rene Martinez.

"Race is not an issue. It's who'll do the best for our children everyday," added Diana Flores.

Martinez and Flores are two well-known Hispanic community advocates in Dallas. They both have worked with Callejo and both now support Obama for president. Both say Callejo's comments are off-base.

"While I understand some of what she was saying, I'm saddened by it, because he's not to blame for the politics of divisiveness that's occurred at some level here in the City of Dallas," said Flores.

"Her assumption is we've all had the same experience with African Americans as she, and it's not true," said Martinez. "It's unfortunate, because it's not true."

Dallas Mayor Pro Tem Dr. Elba Garcia, a Clinton supporter, said she too distanced herself from Callejo's comments.

Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price also supports Clinton. He said, "The words are unfortunate, and those of us involved know it's not factual."

However, in an email to media outlets, Jesse Diaz, president of the Dallas-area League of United Latin American Citizens, wrote the following statement, separating himself from his fellow activists:

"Recent racial tensions and race relations between Black and Latino students at Seagoville High School and Skyline High School indeed gives a brief snapshot of this picture… There may be a few die-hard Latino politicians out there who would want the general public and general media to believe there is a love-fest out there between our respective communities. But go out to the many barrios within Dallas proper and surrounding Latino communities within Dallas County and ask La Raza on the streets for their take on this subject, and you'll see Adelfa has ample support from an abundance of Dallas' Latinos."

"We need to focus on those issues that we all have in common and work together," said Sen. Obama. "That's the goal that I have as president of the United States."

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Jo Nongowa , is it a racist statement, you didn't answer...is it a racist statement? By the way where are you from in Africa?
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Crosstown Africa! Hahahahahahaaa!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com