EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT - Buying Ancient Egyptian Goods

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT - Buying Ancient Egyptian Goods
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you guys and gals feel about buying ancient Egyptians goods? For the past few weeks I have been looking at buying an antique necklace for my mother. I am one of the sons that gives to unique gifts and im pretty sure she would like the idea of wearing a 3000+ year old necklace. I have searched around and hit ebay and other places and i have noticed a lot o things that are simply FAKE. It has been pretty disappointing. Do you guys know of any good sites where i could possible purchase some ancient jewelry for under 250-300?

Is there anyone here that can share any experiences with purchasing antique and ancient goods?

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Anyone? [Frown]
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com