EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama on the Nile (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obama on the Nile
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Wolofi aka the white boy wrote:

--------------------------
--------------------------

Look Woof Woof Woof Weef Weef We

The calamin ointment is right beside you. Use it.

Get those pink blisters off your thang.

Hey kunta kinte, FYI you became boring ages ago, why don't you do me/us/yourself/humanity a favour by throwing yourself from a tenth floor balcony, try to avoid grass or bushes aim your head at a paved road.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
If you took the time to read the post you're quoting then you'll notice that they are not labeled as Africans but Yemenis.

Btw there are millions of Africans who look like that, Wolof features are not the patented look of Africa.

So then why do you say all Africans are "bantu" that aren't from the Sahel, North and the Horn of Africa [Confused] Since you are implying that I am generalizing?

Argyle are you upset at me because you want strange looking people like that to be considered Africans? [Big Grin]

Seems you aren't as "pro-black" and "pro-African" after all if you are claiming these arab looking strange mongrels as Africans as I have seen you do in many posts about African Americans and their mongrelization..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

*hmmm let me think of something silly that African Americans say as the trademark statement after posting an insane maniacal laugh* Oh here's a good one..

I GETS MONEY NIGGAAA!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEH

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

CHITLINS AND CORNBREAD NIGGA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH

I would say something gay like you do about penises and ass but naw I have too much dignity [Cool]

TUPAC IS ALIVE!! DOWNLOW HOMOS IN PRISON NIGGA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PA
THE
TIC

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis "Roach Daddy" wrote:

----------------------------------------
Hey kunta kinte, FYI you became boring ages ago, why don't you do me/us/yourself/humanity a favour by throwing yourself from a tenth floor balcony, try to avoid grass or bushes aim your head at a paved road.
----------------------------------------

It looks like you look more like him than I do.

somalilife.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=15777

a wala wala, a walaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolofi wrote:

----------------------
----------------------

Damn Woof Woof Weef Weef We

You get irritable when your pink penis don't get that ointment.

haaaaaahahahahahaharrrrrrghahahahahaaha

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
non-Wolofi blabs:

^^^Are you mulatto or of mixed ancestry by any chance? I take it you live in Europe no?

Nope; how about you — are you an atheist beaten-down slave cracker who keeps drinking your mama's breast milk with oat meal at the age of 60? I take it that you live in a cave, no?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ausarian.:
quote:
non-Wolofi blabs:

^^^Are you mulatto or of mixed ancestry by any chance? I take it you live in Europe no?

Nope; how about you — are you an atheist beaten-down slave cracker who keeps drinking your mama's breast milk with oat meal at the age of 60? I take it that you live in a cave, no?
I asked you a serious question I don't even know you why can't you be serious?

I see that you defend Jews alot that is why I asked. I am not an atheist or white so why are you projecting?

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com