EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Shocker: Skinheads in Brazil (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shocker: Skinheads in Brazil
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm mean they are so mixed, what's that bullshit...you remember the white Brazilian that was gunned down in London because he looked Middle Eastern....by the way in this article and in Brazil: Afro-Brazilian doesn't mean Black it means that he might be a mulatto or a Black man in the African sense...
Skinhead Gang in Brazil Attacks Black and Almost Beats Policeman to Death
Written by Edison Bernardo DeSouza
Tuesday, 10 June 2008

A Brazilian skinhead Another scene of violence shocked Brazil this past Sunday, June 8. A group of 15 men attacked and almost beat to death a police officer at one of the most boisterous areas of the Brazilian southeast city of São Paulo: Augusta Street, close to Paulista Avenue, one of the town's major financial districts.

The brutality occurred, when a young Afro-Brazilian walking down Augusta Street around 4 am was surrounded by skinheads, a neo-Nazi group. After being called "nigger" by his aggressors, the victim was attacked. A local police officer, who was in the area at the moment of the attack, tried to intervene, with no luck.

The police official was brutally attacked by the gang, who carried weapons including a metal bar. His face was completely disfigured following the episode. A cyclist, who was passing by during the incident, immediately called the local police station. Only five gang members ended up being arrested. Every one of them had a previous criminal record.

It is not the first time an incident of this nature has occurred in São Paulo. In February 2007, University professor Alessandro Ferreira de Araújo was also a victim of the skinhead violence, that time for being homosexual.

According to Decradi (Department of Police for Racial crimes and Racial Intolerance), there are approximately 3000 gang members listed in their database, who are involved in some type of hatred activity.

Punk Threat, Punk addiction, Hooligan Impact, Front 88 to name a
few are some of the names. Gang members normally wear steel boots, camouflage shirts and suspenders. Most of these gangs preach hatred against, Jews, Afro-Brazilians, and homosexuals.

This year Brazil is celebrating 120 years of abolition of slavery. According to the IBGE (Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics), in southeastern Brazil close to 40% of the population is Afro-Brazilian, while in the North and Northeast region this number jumps to 75%.

Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is some of the most shamefull and disgusting acts I have ever heard. To think in such a mixed nation like brazil there is skinheads is just shocking. They bring no value to society but hate. It really shows how much division is still in Brazil because even the white Brazillians have black in them so this is just pathetic.

Another post of bad news. When are people going to realize that hate is not the way to strengthen our society. We must come together and start working together. Unity is the key. Instead we have people practising hate. This is just shamefull.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Credit Habari for making me curious about whats going on in Brazil. I found this on the crooked police read and learn:

Brazil Police Terror & Death Squads
by: Del Jones aka Nana Kuntu
War Correspondent

BBC News ran a story under the heading ˜Brazil's Police Execute Thousands. It's the same old story of vicious repression doled out to mostly their Black population to keep them in their place. Former Police Ombudsman Professor Julita Lemgruber has told BBC that:

"In the state of Rio alone, the police killed 983 people last year. The figure is similar for Sao Paulo. The federal government should be challenging the various state governments in Brazil about the hundreds of people that the police kill in this country."

As a former ombudsman, Professor Lemgruber was responsible for investigating the police. In the past five years, the number of fatal police shootings has more than doubled. Based on her experience as a government official. She reported that the police are free to act with impunity. She told BBC that:

"You couldn't really investigate complaints because you knew there was this curtain of silence that was always present... But in the spring of this year events took a sinister turn when, on 31 March, two men entered a bar and started shooting, not once or twice, but again and again. Most of the victims were shot at close range “ in the chest and in the head. In all, 29 people were shot dead, apparently not by members of a criminal drug gang “ but by off-duty police officers."

These are normal happenings in Brazil as the police execute their task of terrorizing the people to keep them in their places. A former policeman says executions by police death squads are common. Everyone knows the police here in Rio de Janeiro... nearly all of them abuse their authority. He says. When you get excited you feel you are the law... The shooting cases you hear about, most of them are executions. It's all premeditated “ very cold-blooded and calculated.

But executions by death squads appear to be a traditional feature in Brazil. While the authorities no longer give them official backing, evidence from the city morgues suggests they continue. Lemgruber continues:

"Around 60% of the bodies of people that were killed by the police had more than six shots Most of them [were shot] in the head and in the back “ mostly executions.

Globally the role of the police in oppressive countries is to terrorize and control the people. It is the hope of those in power that fear would stop them from organizing and overthrowing them.

Several years ago I was in Brazil chasing a story that said that police and militia types were hunting homeless Black children and that bounties was being paid for the ears of their dead young victims. I found that the story was true. Ya see, Afrikans children are under siege globally and only we can stop the bloodletting.

copyright 2006 Del Jones aka Nana Kuntu

If anyone never knew there was a mini war going on in Brazil, well now they know. This is all sick and needs to stop, we must come together as a people and stop this madness. Blacks, Whites, Arabs, Jews, etc must stop the hate and work together we can do more for this world working together then working against each other.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

To think in such a mixed nation like brazil there is skinheads is just shocking. They bring no value to society but hate.

Not any more shocking than skinheads in the U.S., which is another "mixed nation", no?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ausarian.:
quote:

To think in such a mixed nation like brazil there is skinheads is just shocking. They bring no value to society but hate.

Not any more shocking than skinheads in the U.S., which is another "mixed nation", no?
America is not mixed, The most mixed people are Afro-americans. Jim Crow laws prohibited Race Mixing until the late 60's however NOW America is mixing, Soon America will be the next Brazil.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
As America gets mixed, you just hope it does not end up like how it is in Brazil, with the skinheads and Death squads. I know that Skinheads are a problem in America especially in Los Angelas. But gangs in L.A. are big problem no matter what group they represent.

I know America has more problems then Brazil, but you just hope there is some kind of blissfull harmony with the mixing and not a lot of anger and denial.

But whats happening in Brazil is just bothersome because of how they claim to celebrate African cultures and claim to be pro Afro-Brazilian. Of course no one should be surprised that police are corrupt. Police are the arm of the Government they target and kill whoever the Government says. They really are not for the people if the people is protesting what evil they find in there government. Now I am not saying all police are bad, but it just seems that the corrupt ones drown out the good ones who do want to serve and protect the people.

Peace

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jari-Ankhamun writes:

America is not mixed

Oh really! So, I take it that you think that a nation which has Euro-Americans, Hispano-Americans, Asian-Americans and Afro-Americans is not mixed; how?

quote:
Jari-Ankhamun writes:

The most mixed people are Afro-americans. Jim Crow laws prohibited Race Mixing until the late 60's however NOW America is mixing, Soon America will be the next Brazil.

How do you measure "mixed"?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

As America gets mixed

This is funny. So, America isn't already "mixed"?
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ausarian.

Maybe I worded it wrong. Brazil is more mixed then America I guess because even the white brazillians have mixture with another ethnicity.

I would not say that Euro Americans are mixed with another ethnicity like White Brazillians.

But I understand where your coming from in the form of mixture in America. Where there is White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian Americans, the thing is that these groups are not mixed with each other like they are mixed in Brazil. I hope you understand.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
I guess Ausarian If we claim your idea of mixture, then Canada and England and France would also be mixed cultures.

Peace

Explorador
Member # 14778

^Exactly!

Ps - And I'm referencing mainly geographical backgrounds - save for the reference to "Hispano-Americans". People can be integrated or assimilated into a common culture, which may in itself be the product of assimilations, to varying degrees, of cultures of the assimilating parties.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Ausarian.

Maybe I worded it wrong. Brazil is more mixed then America I guess because even the white brazillians have mixture with another ethnicity.

How do you measure "mixture"?

quote:
King writes:

I would not say that Euro Americans are mixed with another ethnicity like White Brazillians.

Why?

quote:
King writes:

But I understand where your coming from in the form of mixture in America.

I hope so.

quote:
King writes:

Where there is White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian Americans, the thing is that these groups are not mixed with each other like they are mixed in Brazil.

How so?
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausarian.

Then I have no problems with what you mean. I live in Canada in a very multi ethnic part of the Country so I have no problem seeing it your way. Where I live there is Chinese, White, Black, Caribbean, Arab, Afghan, Sudanese, Nigerian, Somali, Ethiopian, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, Kenyan, Eritrean, Liberian, Egyptian, Morrocan and many more. This is just what I remember. So I agree with your ideas about these countries. You just hope that people will get together for good and not start to hate each other. We need to see more unity and less division. Just today in one of the baseball parks we had a get together of the community and people of all ethnicities were having a great time. This shows that this kind of mixture can work, if people really want it to.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ausarian.

Maybe I am wrong but I have not seen any genetic studies saying White Americans are heavily mixed with another Ethnicity. The only study I have heard about is about Afro Americans being 25% mixed with White and Native.

Maybe you have a study that says White americans are mixed also if you do I would not mind reading it.

Peace

Explorador
Member # 14778

With ever increasing globalization, save for a few spots of relatively more isolated "highly-conservative" groups—like those in the Amazon, Kalahari Desert, vegetation belts in New Guinea and so forth, one will be hard pressed not to find reasonably "mixed" societies.

Even after examining those relatively "isolated" groups, many turn out to have multi patrilineal and matrilineal heritages—meaning that, before they fused to form a common cultural entity, they drew their constituencies from previously disparate socio-cultural groups at some point in time.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ausarian.

I understand where your coming from. Globalization is making the world a smaller place and mixing is inevitable.

I just hope we learn to accept our differences and work together. We don't need the xenophobic attitudes like what is happening in South Africa. We have to learn to deal with each other with respect and honour. We have to show the powers that be that we can work together and build our world for our children to live and prosper in.

Peace

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Ausarian.

Maybe I am wrong but I have not seen any genetic studies saying White Americans are heavily mixed with another Ethnicity.

How do you measure "heavily"? And based on what monophyletic units?

quote:
King writes:

The only study I have heard about is about Afro Americans being 25% mixed with White and Native.

Well, you have to understand that these figures simply give us a snapshot of a given demographic unit; these figures only tell us how much diversity is within a sample, that contains a limited number of candidates. It doesn't per se, tell us the real degree of "admixture" of the overall population of a given socio-political entity called a state/nation. These studies only serve to tell us what is *most likely probability*, in determining the *main* ancestral foundations of a given demographic unit, not necessarily the *sole one*.

quote:
King writes:

Maybe you have a study that says White americans are mixed also if you do I would not mind reading it.

Of course I do; they have been posted on this site multiple times, and if you happen to be someone who's been here awhile, which I take it you are, then what I'm implying should be pretty obvious.
Explorador
Member # 14778

King,

I had to painstakingly recover the following, since as you know, we no longer have a search function: take a peak, for a good example of "White americans are mixed": link

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ausarian.

Credit you for taking the time to show me my mistake and without the insults. I will take a look at your link and hopefully learn something about White America I did not know.

I also know how hard it is to find info from the archives because I also had to did deep to find a study to show some one. So I thank you for taking the time to locate this study.

Peace

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
King writes:

Ausarian.

Credit you for taking the time to show me my mistake and without the insults.

The tone of my posts are always reflective of the person I'm communicating with.

quote:
King writes:

I will take a look at your link and hopefully learn something about White America I did not know.

Here's something from the study at hand in the link, which might be noteworthy:

The European-American genetic contribution to the African-American gene pool was estimated by use of two methods, one on the basis of a coalescent approach (Bertorelle and Excoffier 1998) and the other on the basis of a genotype assignment test (Paetkau et al. 1995). For the latter method, we first computed the assignment of the parental genotypes to test the ability of the method to distinguish between the European-American and African parental genotypes. For the European-Americans, 9.0% of the mtDNA SSO-types and 8.7% of the Y-STR haplotypes were classified as African, whereas for the Africans, 5.6% of the mtDNA SSO-types and 8.3% of the Y-STR haplotypes were classified as European-American. Thus, in all cases, the level of cross-classification was less than 10%, indicating that the genotype assignments were highly reliable. - Kayser et al.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ausarian.

Well off the bat this from one of the studies puts european mixture in African americans to at least 27.5% and as high as 33.6% for the Y chromosomes. I always thought the high was 25%, Could you explain this study better Ausarian.

European American genetic contribution to the African American gene pool were 27.5%–33.6% for the Y-STR
haplotypes and 9%–15.4% for the mtDNA types.

Y Chromosome STR Haplotypes and the
Genetic Structure of U.S. Populations
of African, European, and Hispanic Ancestry
Manfred Kayser et al

Is this study true or is it exaggerating.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ausarian.

so from that Abstract you posted it seems that Europeans have 9% MtDNA from Africans and 8.7 Y haplotypes also from Africans.

This is big news to me because you don't hear about stuff like this, While I go through the rest of the link, I will make sure to keep an eye open for genes like this.

Also I have been meaning to ask when it says Y-STR
haplotypes is that the whole Y-Chromosomes or just a piece of the Y-Chromsomes. The reason I ask is because I don't want to mistakenly take it as the entire Y- Haplogroup when it is not.

Peace

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
King writes:

Well off the bat this from one of the studies puts european mixture in African americans to at least 27.5% and as high as 33.6% for the Y chromosomes. I always thought the high was 25%, Could you explain this study better Ausarian.

Nothing to explain really, other than reiterating the point I made earlier. The figures of that particular study only reflects the percentages of designated monophyletic units with respect to the overall sample size of the *culturally* designated demographic units, not with respect to overall size of the respective designated demographic units across the nation.

As the study also notes, there is a general tendency of offsprings of miscegenation between "Black" self-identified Americans and "White" self-identified Americans to be designated as "Black" Americans more so than towards the "White" American designation. This apparently showed in the study, and the authors made a note of it.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
KING writes:

Ausarian.

so from that Abstract you posted it seems that Europeans have 9% MtDNA from Africans and 8.7 Y haplotypes also from Africans.

Yet more interesting, at least according to that study:

European-Americans showed:

For the European-Americans, 9.0% of the mtDNA SSO-types and 8.7% of the Y-STR haplotypes were classified as African

Compared to the Africans:

whereas for the Africans, 5.6% of the mtDNA SSO-types and 8.3% of the Y-STR haplotypes were classified as European-American.

Assessment:

Thus, in all cases, the level of cross-classification was less than 10%, indicating that the genotype assignments were highly reliable. - Kayser et al.

quote:
King writes:

This is big news to me because you don't hear about stuff like this, While I go through the rest of the link, I will make sure to keep an eye open for genes like this.

Goes back to the point I just made in my last post.

quote:
King writes:

Also I have been meaning to ask when it says Y-STR
haplotypes is that the whole Y-Chromosomes or just a piece of the Y-Chromsomes. The reason I ask is because I don't want to mistakenly take it as the entire Y- Haplogroup when it is not.

Peace

They are referring to designated monophyletic unit clusters, which belong to the thus far established macrohaplogroups.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Another thing I learned from this link is that African Americans and Europeans share in e3b something you never hear about. I wonder what % are europeans who have E3b.

It also says that African Americans have E3a at 58% and r1b at 27%. These two genes make up the most of African lineages. I wonder what Europeans would be.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ausarian.

This back and forth with you has been educational and Fun I have learned alot. And I am thinking of putting that link on my Favorites so I have quick acess to it anytime people try and say White Americans are not mixed. In some cases they have more mixture then African Americans like the 9% MTdna and 8.7% Y-Str classified as African.

It really shows you that you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Peace

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
King writes:

It also says that African Americans have E3a at 58% and r1b at 27%. These two genes make up the most of African lineages. I wonder what Europeans would be.

Peace

You seem to be referring to Butler et al.'s study here, which was also discussed in the link.

quote:
King writes:

This back and forth with you has been educational and Fun I have learned alot. And I am thinking of putting that link on my Favorites so I have quick acess to it anytime people try and say White Americans are not mixed. In some cases they have more mixture then African Americans like the 9% MTdna and 8.7% Y-Str classified as African.

The point was to show that "White americans are mixed", is a very clear reality. All these studies show that a *variety* of African and Asian markers comprise the European gene pool, as does the case in African American and other American groups. This *variety* denotes divergent lineages, not singular lines, and hence, heterogeneity. Heterogeneity in lineage within and across the designated socio-cultural ethnic units, shows that they are all "mixed". To be frank, I think the notion of "mixed" is a misnomer, from a biological standpoint, considering that the bulk of the human genome which makes homo sapien sapiens "human" to begin with, is basically African inherited. We tend to focus too much on the .01%, if not less, variations in humans.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was under the impression that R--hence R1B was a European haplogroup. Comments?
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing about Brazil is that despite the fact that people talk to each other and greet each other openly, the race thing comes up at opportune times.

Here's what I have noted on visits: even Brazilians who would be lost in a crowd in a West African city carry a stereotypical view of what they consider "African features". During the carnival the different samba groups are segregate themselves according to pigmentation. You have 3 groups of samba bands: white(preto), moreno/mulatto and negro. Most people know where they fit, but if you make a mistake and apply to the wrong band you can be rejected. I don't know how they do it given the fluid continuum of faces and phenotypes that one sees all the time--from very dark to Portugese white[usually with a natural tan and dark hair]

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:

I was under the impression that R--hence R1B was a European haplogroup. Comments?

Answer: Yes.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The point was to show that "White americans are mixed", is a very clear reality. All these studies show that a *variety* of African and Asian markers comprise the European gene pool
This pathetic Jew hypocrite apologist will argue that whites are mixed yet insist that white Jews are Semites re Hammer et al. LOL The reality is white Jews are also a mosaic. [Levy-Coffman, 2005]
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
akobig_sissy:

This pathetic Jew hypocrite apologist will argue that whites are mixed yet insist that white Jews are Semites re Hammer et al. LOL The reality is white Jews are also a mosaic. [Levy-Coffman, 2005]

akobaby_cryin'_nutjob [the guy who worships nazi dick], here's another chance to do this:

— Counter genetic evidences to Hammer, Nebel, Thomas et al.

It is unwise to speak on concepts foreign to you.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ and as he predictably overlook my source the countdown to his trolling will now begin. lol
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

akobaby_cryin'_nutjob,

To the contrary, we will take the understanding of one-liner source of your's to its logical conclusion, in terms of how it refutes Hammer, Nebel, Thomas et al.

How does it refute them?

--------------------

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
One-line is your way of saying youre not going to read it becaue it goes against your spin. Your people Jew boy, like your white gentile brothers are mixed contrary to your spin you are from "Levantine Jewry"/Semitic, which Hammer et al. didn't even prove since ME is not synonymous with Semite. The studies show they have less from that region.
Explorador
Member # 14778

So, the countdown to your exposure as a mum bum has already been completed! Wow, how long did that last.

Care to now proceed with cartoon pic. spamming, and never-ending baby crying about Jews?!

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
akobeatendown-nigger-slave:

One-line is your way of saying youre not going to read

Exactly. The burden of prove is yours. This is not a reference board, it is a discussion board.

quote:

becaue it goes against your spin.

Well, I'm all ears. Define it.

quote:

Your people Jew boy, like your white gentile brothers are mixed contrary to your spin

Well of course Jews are mixed, idiotic beatendown nigger slave. If I said elswhere otherwise, then cite it. I'll be happy to examine it.

quote:

you are from "Levantine Jewry"/Semitic, which Hammer et al. didn't even prove since ME is not synonymous with Semite.

According to what genetic particulars, by whom, according to what DNA sequencing methodological particulars. Elaborate.

quote:
akobeatendown-nigger slave:

The studies show they have less from that region.

Oh, so there are other studies beside the supposed "Ellen Levy-Coffman" study, which you cannot even explain? Name them, and lets analyze.
Explorador
Member # 14778

akobig_lying_nutjob,

Btw, what geneticist credentials does Ellen Levy-Coffman have; what methodology did she use to sequence samples? Was it RFLPs, DHPLC or PCR?

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Ausarian.:

quote:

One-line is your way of saying youre not going to read

Exactly. The burden of prove is yours. This is not a reference board, it is a discussion board.
Pseudoscience always avoids putting its claims to a meaningful test.

Pseudoscientists never carry out careful, methodical experiments themselves—and they also generally ignore results of those carried out by scientists.
- Rory Coker

quote:

quote:

Your people Jew boy, like your white gentile brothers are mixed contrary to your spin

Well of course Jews are mixed, idiotic beatendown nigger slave. If I said elswhere otherwise, then cite it. I'll be happy to examine it.
Pseudoscience displays an indifference to facts. - Rory Coker

Instead of bothering to consult reference works or investigating directly, its advocates simply spout bogus "facts" where needed. - Rory Coker

quote:

quote:

you are from "Levantine Jewry"/Semitic, which Hammer et al. didn't even prove since ME is not synonymous with Semite.

According to what genetic particulars, by whom, according to what DNA sequencing methodological particulars. Elaborate.
Pseudoscience displays an indifference to facts. Instead of bothering to consult reference works or investigating directly, its advocates simply spout bogus "facts" where needed. - Rory Coker

quote:

akobig_lying_nutjob,

Btw, what geneticist credentials does Ellen Levy-Coffman have; what methodology did she use to sequence samples? Was it RFLPs, DHPLC or PCR?

Pseudoscience always avoids putting its claims to a meaningful test.
Pseudoscientists never carry out careful, methodical experiments themselves—and they also generally ignore results of those carried out by scientists.
- Rory Coker

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Oh Jesus, right on schedule with the trolling. The burden of proof is not mine you schizoid Jew, that was my whole point. White Jews aren't "Semites", they have less J1 haplogroup. "Overall, J1 constitutes 14.6% of the Ashkenazim results and 11.9% of the Sephardic results (Semino et al. 2004)."

But if you are now going to deny that you never tried to justify the term anti-Semitism in reference to Jews, then we don't have an argument. And it goes back to what I said re Nazi anti-Jew hatred cannot be reasonablely called "racism" since they are all same the whites, phenotypically and now as you admitted genetically (i.e. mixed). A white and black can have the same genotype but it's the phenotype that counts. [Diop]

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
akobeatendown-nigger lying slave:

Oh Jesus, right on schedule with the trolling. The burden of proof is not mine you schizoid Jew, that was my whole point. White Jews aren't "Semites", they have less J1 haplogroup. "Overall, J1 constitutes 14.6% of the Ashkenazim results and 11.9% of the Sephardic results (Semino et al. 2004)."

You do realize that Haplogroup J is of "southwest Asian" origin, don't you; not European, right?

quote:

But if you are now going to deny

There is nothing to deny; you haven't lived up to the obligation of refuting Hammer, Nebel, or Thomas et al. In fact, your source relies heavily on these same geneticists, notwithstanding espousing opinions around them. Perhaps telling, is the fact that your source cites a notorious crackpot: Dienekes. Need I say anymore?

Lol. you severely stupid pathetic slave nigger crackpot, who would stop at nothing to cite crackpot sources. [Big Grin]

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Perhaps telling, is the fact that your source cites a notorious crackpot: Dienekes. Need I say anymore?
Come on now jew boy, there is more you don't want to deal with. The study draws on different sources. Instead singling out Dienekes I thought you would have gone ahead and "prove" that your people have significantly more of those "Levantine Jewry" genes.

White Jews, like their whites gentile brothers are genetically mixed, even though they look white. The burden is on you to prove they are Semites. Still waiting.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
akobeatendown-nigger slave:

Come on now jew boy, there is more you don't want to deal with.

Well, define what that is, genetically speaking.

quote:

The study draws on different sources. Instead singling out Dienekes

Your beaten to pulp nigger slave brains has paralyzed you in seeing as well:

There is nothing to deny; you haven't lived up to the obligation of refuting Hammer, Nebel, or Thomas et al. In fact, your source relies heavily on these same geneticists, notwithstanding espousing opinions around them. Perhaps telling, is the fact that your source cites a notorious crackpot: Dienekes. Need I say anymore?

Need to get yourself extra thick Steve Urkel style lens. Lol.

quote:

I thought you would have gone ahead and "prove" that your people have significantly more of those "Levantine Jewry" genes.

Hammer, Nebel, Thomas et al have that bagged, which was what you were supposed to have challenged. Instead, you produce a crackpot source that sites a notorious crackpot, and recites these same sources. You are one pathetically duped beaten down nigger slave, who blindly throws punches at the air instead of the target. [Big Grin]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
If you had read the source you would have realised that the hype over the Hammer et al. study was critiqued. News flash jew boy, your people have less Haplogroup J than the real Semites the Palestinians. And if you read your own source you would have realised that ’Nebel et al. (2001) report that Jews were found to be more closely related to north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbours.” So if cracker jews are not closer to the real Semites how can discrimination towards them be reasonably called anti-Semitism you stupid commie!
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

The burden is on you to prove they are Semites.

My "burdens" have long spoken:

M. F. Hammer,*†‡ A. J. Redd,*† E. T. Wood,*† M. R. Bonner,* H. Jarjanazi,* T. Karafet,* S. Santachiara-Benerecetti,¶ A. Oppenheim,‖ M. A. Jobling,** T. Jenkins,‡‡ H. Ostrer,†† and B. Bonné-Tamir§

Haplotypes constructed from Y-chromosome markers were used to trace the paternal origins of the Jewish Diaspora. A set of 18 biallelic polymorphisms was genotyped in 1,371 males from 29 populations, including 7 Jewish (Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Kurdish, Near Eastern, Yemenite, and Ethiopian) and 16 non-Jewish groups from similar geographic locations. The Jewish populations were characterized by a diverse set of 13 haplotypes that were also present in non-Jewish populations from Africa, Asia, and Europe. A series of analyses was performed to address whether modern Jewish Y-chromosome diversity derives mainly from a common Middle Eastern source population or from admixture with neighboring non-Jewish populations during and after the Diaspora.

Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level.

Admixture estimates suggested low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities. A multidimensional scaling plot placed six of the seven Jewish populations in a relatively tight cluster that was interspersed with Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, including Palestinians and Syrians.

Pairwise differentiation tests further indicated that these Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations were not statistically different. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora.

Other genetic notes:

Both Ashkenazic and Sephardic Israelites are geographically far removed from the Lemba, and, were it not for the Y-chromosome sharing between the Yemeni and Jewish populations, the occurrence of Jewish haplotypes in the Lemba population would be highly suggestive of gene flow between the two groups. However, given the extent of Y-chromosome sharing between the Yemeni and Jewish groups, the presence of such haplotypes because of gene flow from Arab sources cannot be discounted. Support for a Jewish contribution to the Lemba gene pool is, nevertheless, found in the presence, at high frequency in the Lemba, of the CMH (.088 of the entire population and .135 of UEP group 1); the CMH is also observed at moderate frequency in Ashkenazic Israelites (.150 and .231) and Sephardic Israelites (.100 and .161), but it was observed in only a single Yemeni (.020 and .028). Furthermore, in an unpublished study of Palestinian Arabs (A. Nebel, D. Filon, M. Faerman, A. Oppenheim, personal communication), the CMH was present at only very low frequency (less than .025). The CMH has been suggested as a signature haplotype for the ancient Hebrew population, and it may be performing that function in this study (Thomas et al. 1998). Further support for Lemba oral history comes from the Buba or CMH association. However, it is possible that the Lemba CMH Y chromosomes are a consequence of a relatively recent event that, in Lemba oral tradition, has acquired a patina of antiquity.

As for the Khazar ancestry, according to Nebel et al. 2001...

Ashkenazi Jews:

Ashkenazi Jews consolidated into a distinct ethnicity in Germany during the Middle Ages and spread eastwards to Poland and Russia in the 13th century (Ben-Sasson 1976). Previous studies of Y chromosome polymorphisms reported a small European contribution to the Ashkenazi paternal gene pool (Santachiara-Benerecetti et al. 1993; Hammer et al. 2000). In our sample, this **low-level** gene flow may be reflected in the Eu 19 chromosomes, which are found at elevated frequency (12.7%) in Ashkenazi Jews and which are very frequent in Eastern Europeans (54%–60%; Semino et al. 2000). Alternatively, it is attractive to hypothesize that Ashkenazim with Eu 19 chromosomes represent descendents of the Khazars, originally a Turkic tribe from Central Asia, who settled in southern Russia and eastern Ukraine and converted en masse to Judaism in the ninth century of the present era, as described by Yehuda Ha-Levi in 1140 a.d. (Dunlop 1954).

But in the final analysis, they say...

In conclusion, the present study shows that the Middle Eastern populations we analyzed are closely related and that their Y chromosome pool is distinct from that of Europeans. Genetic dating performed in the present study, together with age estimates reported elsewhere (reviewed by Bosch et al. 1999), suggests that the major haplogroups observed in our sample are much older than the populations in which they are found. Thus, the common genetic Middle Eastern background predates the ethnogenesis in the region. The study demonstrates that the Y chromosome pool of Jews is an integral part of the genetic landscape of the region and, in particular, that Jews exhibit a high degree of genetic affinity to populations living in the north of the Fertile Crescent.

...still waiting to be challenged by actual scientists, not crackpots.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Still waiting.

That's a noticeable problem with you, all you do is wait and not act as requested. Instead of waiting, you should be busy getting answers to:

akobig_lying_nutjob,

Explorador
Member # 14778

Now, of course, all the studies I presented agree with the general theme that Both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews have strong genetic affinities with "Middle Eastern" Semitic-speaking groups, notwithstanding any bottleneck differentiations between them Jews due to some time separation between them, and genetic influences brought to bear on them in the respective different geographical locales that Jewish populations dispersed to. This should obviously inform any simpleton idiot that they are "mixed", which was non-issue put forward as a strawman.

No study [or crackpot opinion around actual studies] has been brought to attention, that challenges the general theme just now mentioned.

--------------------

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Posting the same old spin that Ellen Levy Coffman puts into context won't help your peoples cause Ausarianstein. You have yet to show J is high in the white imposters as they are in real Semites,
"Palestinians have been found not to closely match Jews, but rather populations of the Southern Levant (Arabic countries). Israeli Jews, on the other hand, have been found to closely match a number of populations - Middle Eastern, European and Central Asian. While their Middle Eastern matches are particularly close to the Turks, Armenians and Kurds, they are particularly close to those in the Mediterranean in general, including Greece, the Balkans and Italy."

quote:
This should obviously inform any simpleton idiot that they are "mixed", which was non-issue put forward as a strawman.
This is not the point only your straw. It is how much J they (despite being mixed as their gentile bros) have to claim the "Semitic" label. As the new studies show, not much.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't matter what races Jews have mingled with, or how many last name changes they go through to hide their true identities.
Bottom line is they literally suck the blood (and semen) out of the black community.

Black Ph. D. Attacked for Mentioning Book

Los Angeles - A Black radio broadcaster was removed from his position by KPFK-FM after mentioning the contents of the book, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, during a thirty hour program entitled "Afrikan Mental Liberation Weekend." The weekend broadcast, an annual affair produced by Dr. Kwaku Person-Lynn of California State University, featured thirty hours of taped lectures and discussion with progressive Black thinkers who provide a perspective that is rarely heard in media.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission charging that the station had engaged in a "lengthy diatribe against the Jewish community" and violated the FCC's personal attack rule. "It's been an extremely unfair attack based on scholarship that they did not want broadcast to the public," said Person-Lynn and added in an editorial response, that the "main issue" is that Blacks are rising to the point "where it will no longer depend on outside communities for the manufacture and distribution of its goods." He indicated that those whom Blacks depend on profit from our dependency and are the most resistant to independent voices.

Person-Lynn went on to challenge two Jewish officials in Los Angeles to a debate saying that he "was willing to face either in a public forum. I would present my evidence and they could present theirs. Both declined. What are they trying to hide?," he asked.

"Those who are so willing to condemn me, are really trying to dismiss the potency of universal Afrikan scholarship, which is liberating many minds from much of the Western propaganda."

Bloodsuckers?

Long before Minister Farrakhan made any reference to this phenomenon Jack Nusan Porter, a Jewish sociologist was very clear about it in his article entitled "Mr. Goldberg and John Henry: The Relationship Between Afro-Americans and American Jews":

"The common stereotype of Jews owning the businesses in Black ghettos is based on solid evidence, not fantasy. Jews in the East and Midwest own a disproportionate number of businesses in Black areas. [Two Jewish researchers have shown] that some 40 percent of the stores are owned by Jews. [Another] study of 458 merchants in 15 cities (14 of the largest plus Gary, Indiana but not including Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, or any other Southern city) had the following religious breakdown of retail merchants: 37.9% were Jewish; 36.0% were Protestant; and 22.9% were Catholic... The breakdown by religion, when race is considered, increases the number: 51.3% of the white merchants are Jewish; 18.7% are Protestant; and 27.0% are Catholic."

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Posting the same old spin that Ellen Levy Coffman puts into context won't help your peoples cause Ausarianstein. You have yet to show J is high in the white imposters as they are in real Semites,
"Palestinians have been found not to closely match Jews, but rather populations of the Southern Levant (Arabic countries). Israeli Jews, on the other hand, have been found to closely match a number of populations - Middle Eastern, European and Central Asian. While their Middle Eastern matches are particularly close to the Turks, Armenians and Kurds, they are particularly close to those in the Mediterranean in general, including Greece, the Balkans and Italy."

[Big Grin] From one pseudoscience source to another. Whom are you now presuming to be quoting.

What monophyletic units have they covered, what was the sample contents and sizes, and what methodology was applied to DNA sequencing?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com