EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When the Cats are Away the Rats will Decay this Forum (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When the Cats are Away the Rats will Decay this Forum
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It never fails. Whenever the moderators are absent the neurotic and psychopathic trolls will wreak havok on thie forum.

A place of learning and education? No more, this place instead becomes a place where the morally and socially decrepit pollute threads with with racial and ethnic slurs and insults.

Egyptsearch is made an asylum for these lunatic trolls while intelligent posters are made their caretakers.

We all know what has to be done.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe someone should found a new forum?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more wasted bandwidth by two morons. How many new threads and discussion will you guys have about this unmoderated forum.

About starting a new forum and lack of moderation. I have to agree the racial attacks and lanaguage is getting overbearing.

But your two-faced personality attracts attention.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The only moron around here is YOU and your ridiculous denial of basic facts that whites are indigenous to Europe. It is braindead trolls like you which I complain of in this thread!

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:

It's been done already. Ausar created his Nile Valley forum, but unfortunately this forum still gets more attention as it is better known.

No. The problem is getting better control of this site or more specifically taking control away from the nutty losers like the one who posted above me!

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are losing it family. "Indigenous?" isn't that a relative term. More BS DJ.. .slight of hands from DJ the snake-oil salesman.

Your game is up!!!

Hope you get my point.

BTW - with 11673 post when do you have time to study??? More BS?!!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

You are losing it family.

Your family isn't here now except maybe Marc and the other braindead morons.
quote:
"Indigenous?" isn't that a relative term. More BS DJ.. .slight of hands from DJ the snake-oil salesman.
LOL

Here is the definition for your retarded little mind:

in·dig·e·nous Audio Help /ɪnˈdɪdʒənəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-dij-uh-nuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. originating in and characteristic of a particular region or country; native (often fol. by to): the plants indigenous to Canada; the indigenous peoples of southern Africa.

White people originated in and are characteristic of Europe. Their white skins evolved in Ice Age Europe you little twit!

Why sell snake oil, when someone--anyone-- can sell you dog sh*t as candy!

quote:
Your game is up!!!
I have no game, but your intelligece was up and out of you a LONG time ago, perhaps after your mother dropped you on your head as a baby.

quote:
Hope you get my point.
I did long time ago! You're a nitwit!

quote:
BTW - with 11673 post when do you have time to study??? More BS?!!!
It's summer break stool-brains!
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Excuses! Excuses! Lies! Lies! by DJ.

Summer Break. yeah Riiight!! 11678 in just over three years. Assume 50% during summer break that makes it about 2000 post in three months per year.

Sheet!! That is twice of what I did in an entire year.

Sure you are not a SERIALIST in your moms basement?

You still don't get it about indigenous comment!! The point is they did not originate in Europe, from my point of view - Southern Europe per UV distribution Map. Many experts believe they came from the north east of asia.

THEY ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO EUROPE.

--------------------

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ The only moron around here is YOU and your ridiculous denial of basic facts that whites are indigenous to Europe. It is braindead trolls like you which I complain of in this thread!

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:

It's been done already. Ausar created his Nile Valley forum, but unfortunately this forum still gets more attention as it is better known.

No. The problem is getting better control of this site or more specifically taking control away from the nutty losers like the one who posted above me!

I agree, getting better control of this place is probably the prefered option but ultimately a new forum needs to be created as the admins do not reply to messages and or either their inbox is too full to receive a message. because of the trolling I have restricted myself to watcher/view mode.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Another gutless clown!!

Remember Altk called you out about not posting at TNV.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're all a bunchof wierdos [Big Grin] .

Don't you grandads have better things to do? Read a book, write a book, go swimming, go abseiling, go clubbing, chirpse a bird, smoke a doobie, do whatever!

DJ, the TNV site is the place of knowledge but you're not going to get any chit chat over there. It's not ready yet...

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, so this is what the'intelligent' folk talk about!!!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So says the braindead nut who denies FACTS ALL SANE people do not deny.

quote:
Summer Break. yeah Riiight!! 11678 in just over three years. Assume 50% during summer break that makes it about 2000 post in three months per year.
Really? And how did you calculate that? Please tell. Or perhaps you worry to much about me and my life, maybe because YOU and your life are too miserable.

quote:
That's because you don't contribute anything to this forum but bullshiit.

quote:
No, but you're a loser in your grandmother's closet who has no life but to clutch onto the heels of Marc Washington and continuing to buy the manure he sells you as chocolate. [Big Grin]

quote:
You still don't get it about indigenous comment!! The point is they did not originate in Europe, from my point of view - Southern Europe per UV distribution Map. Many experts believe they came from the north east of asia.

ROTFLOL Your point of view is meaningless because your dumb and insane.

First of all per UV distribution map Southern Europe has the same UV amount as northeast Asia.

-

And in skin pigment distribution

-

Also, the first Europeans lived during the Ice Age when Nordic climate would have been pushed to southern Europe in the first place! This type of climate plus living in caves meant that skin had to become white in order for humans to survive in the environment.

Also which experts claim whites came from northeast Asia??! Cite a single one. You can't because no expert would say something so absurd!!

Here is what one expert says: "Unique mutations for white skin were favored in Paleolithic Europeans for them to cope with their Ice Age environment"

You silly fool. Why is it that you only spew your nonsense here in this forum just like your mentor Marc??

Maybe it's because if you blurted this crap out in public you and Marc would be committed in mental hospitals! LOL [Big Grin]

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti fussin' at xyyman:
''White people originated in and are characteristic of Europe. Their white skins evolved in Ice Age Europe you little twit!''

You might want to rephrase that one because when you talk about origins you are eliminating Africa as the source of humankind. Just trying to help you stay out of hotwater with others here... actually hotter water.

Oh, and don't forget the uvr/latitude game.

''Here is what one expert says'': "Unique mutations for white skin were favored in Paleolithic Europeans for them to cope with their Ice Age environment"

Did this expert explain how these unique mutations were ''favored'' or did he simply just 'know' they were because of some trade secret or other?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Djehuti. In your thread-opener of 115 words, you call others neurotic, psychopathic, morally and socially decrepit, and lunatic.

With your obsession with these aberrations in others (found in the majority of your posts) are you sure you aren’t reflecting outwards what you feel about yourself inwards?

Are these terms befitting yourself and not others?

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You are losing it family!! You are all over the place. Stay focused.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

So says the braindead nut who denies FACTS ALL SANE people do not deny.

quote:
Really? And how did you calculate that? Please tell. Or perhaps you worry to much about me and my life, maybe because YOU and your life are too miserable.

quote:
That's because you don't contribute anything to this forum but bullshiit.

quote:
No, but you're a loser in your grandmother's closet who has no life but to clutch onto the heels of Marc Washington and continuing to buy the manure he sells you as chocolate. [Big Grin]

quote:

ROTFLOL Your point of view is meaningless because your dumb and insane.

First of all per UV distribution map Southern Europe has the same UV amount as northeast Asia.

-

And in skin pigment distribution

-

Also, the first Europeans lived during the Ice Age when Nordic climate would have been pushed to southern Europe in the first place! This type of climate plus living in caves meant that skin had to become white in order for humans to survive in the environment.

Also which experts claim whites came from northeast Asia??! Cite a single one. You can't because no expert would say something so absurd!!

Here is what one expert says: "Unique mutations for white skin were favored in Paleolithic Europeans for them to cope with their Ice Age environment"

You silly fool. Why is it that you only spew your nonsense here in this forum just like your mentor Marc??

Maybe it's because if you blurted this crap out in public you and Marc would be committed in mental hospitals! LOL [Big Grin]

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Djehuti writes] Maybe it's because if you blurted this crap out in public you and Marc would be committed in mental hospitals! LOL

[Marc writes] Since you brought issue up (and above I see you are again ROTFLOL), here is my reply:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-25.html

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm board, so ..

quote:

Sheet!! That is twice of what I did

You don't do alot.

Don't worry, Jamaican bacon akoben08 will have Djehuti's present number beat in a fraction of the time.

At a little past the first month, he was on pace to beat my number in a couple more months, but has since slowed down.

But fear not, for Ako will still beat Dje's number in a fraction of the time.

It is actually funny to me since ako doesn't contribute too much (other than hate) in the majority of his posts.

Follow me:

Ako registered May 5th, it's July 15th, and for the sake of my laziness I'll just assume each month is 30 days. This would then mean ako's been postin' seventy days (I'm counting today as a day to be nice and give him more days incase May has another day in it which I think it does - 31).

He currently as of 7-15-2008 9:20 was at 786 posts.

70 goes into that number 11 whole times, with 16 out of /70 left over = 11 and 16/70 or 11 and 8/35 or ~ 11 and one fifth. Let's grab a calc [Smile] and ... This means that he posts exactly 11.23 posts per day.

quote:
Logic tells you that if you diivide a total sum of posts by a rate of posts-per day, then you'll get an amount of days it would take to reach the sum of posts at that rate.

(If this loses you it's just multiplication backwards - You know that if you combine [multiply] days by posts per day you get the total - sum of posts accumulated.)

Let's divide Djehuti's number of posts by ako's post rate and get the # of days it should take ako. 1041 point some long digit days. Let's make that into months, by dividing it by the number of days in a month (365.25/12 ~ 30.416). Okay, 1041 point something times the reciprocal of 365.25/12 = 34.21 something months.

quote:
In roughly 32.2 months, ako will have Djehuti's number of posts. That's two years, 8 months and like 6 days. (He's already been here for two and a third months, so I'm being nice by only taking 2 months off and going from 34 to 32 - he will have actually broken that number in less than 32 months)

To give an example, Horus (Heru behutet who made great slaughter among them all [Big Grin] ) who doesn't post that much and takes hiatuses but has posted alot lately has 2.49 posts per day; funny man Argyle who trolls alot has 2.763 ppd.

Ako has 11.23 posts a day. I make alot of posts, but they're long and sometimes I don't post, so I have an average of 2.8 posts per day as I usually would stop by here at least once a day or every other day because it was such a cool site (mainly with cool people in terms of Kemetology and Africana), with a few (if they don't require intention I guess you could call) hiatuses.

Recently I guess I've posted above this average because I've been hoping to ressurect the forum.

Reg posters should have alot more, cuz they frequently get into heated scholarly discussion - but they at least have provided. Dje is at about 9.4\10 depending on whether or not I delet two months (he's returned from a hiatus).

Why people worry so much about who other ppl are and what they do is beyond me, when we're posting on an internet forum. What I intended to get out of this site is information (and what had me post at my first forum ever was the) laughs.

Back on ressurection, though, my plan to do so was by either answering any interesting question that comes up in the 'jipptology forum, correcting lame trolls with their crap here, and compiliing studies and in the process bumping up good threads (ES comes up alot) - it's funny, trolls like argoyle and woof woof weef weef .. wee have begged me to leave a few times for whatever reason. This forum was so dead after all the regulars appeared to have left, but posted again and so had never left. I don't know if anyone else wants to take up the task, but, just so you know, my goal really wasn't to keep regulars here (not that I don't like them here), but to first make the site attractive enough (African Egypt would top the cake) for people really interested in Phaoronic Egypt to have posted here before inviting them. A larger community might discourage trolls, I thought. Never materialized. I even contemplated luring a non-Africa-Egypt person here via debate.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why people worry so much about who other ppl are and what they do is beyond me
^ You should worry about your obsession with my posting. I mean all that long winded BS above was about you observing my every move! LOL wow, alivebox, i didn't know you cared so much. LMAO! but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not like that.. [Roll Eyes]

But again you show your double standard: you don't refer to Dj black-Arabs-are-psychopaths posts as "hate"

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alive, do you reckon akoben is an unemployed crack-head living on food stamps in southside Queens ???
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl! Hmm, quite possibly!

'Dude' is the interesting character ..

quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
quote:
Why people worry so much about who other ppl are and what they do is beyond me
^ You should worry about your obsession with my posting. I mean all that long winded BS above was about you observing my every move! LOL wow, alivebox, i didn't know you cared so much. LMAO!
Whatever floats your boat.

It was actually quite fun (I'm a math guy). You should try it on someone else.

btw, the bulk of my post was me talking about the ressurection bit, and also trying to brake it down (the math on you) for other posters.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Really? that's very cool!
I've never been excellent at maths but always managed to pass the exams though... I'm more of an Applied Maths/Physics person.

You should get into Algorithmic Trading as a Java programmer [Big Grin] .

One of my protégés has done really well for himself. He just got a 12 month gig at £570/day at JP Morgan (do the maths!!! [Big Grin] ). With only two years experience in the game (but he's brighter than Lil' Wayne's bling).

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Never heard of it, but will look it up.

Hey horus, I will do the maths! Just tell me what this meansand I'll look up the conversion: £ Pounds, right?

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Member # 11484

Rate Member
he he [Big Grin] , it's okay, I'll do the Maths for you:

that's £570 x 5 = £2850 (per week)

let's say he only works 40 out of the 52 weeks (that's a HUGE lovely 3 month holiday [Big Grin] ), he'll have in the kitty at the end of the year:

£114,000!!! for a 23 year old!!! [Eek!]

To dollars:

1 British pound = 1.9929 U.S. dollars (as of 15:36 GMT 15/07/2008).

So we have 1.9929 x 114,000 = $227,190.6.

Sheeeit... take away 30% of tax/theft from that (he'll claim a third of that tax back with expenses though [Big Grin] ). He's no movie star but my dude is balling 4 sure.

He's buying my A4 Cabriolet next year when I upgrade [Wink] .

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H*ll naw! [Eek!]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you feel compelled to move in that direction. It's fairly straightforward.

Read this book:

A Programmer's Guide to Java Certification: A Comprehensive Primer

^That book in its first edition single-handedly provided me with ALL the information I needed to get in the game (assuming you have enough knowledge of computers and the Internet - any undergraduate degree in Computing will do).

Take the certification:

Sun Certified Java Programmer

That's it really. You're ready to get in the game from this point.

Of course, the catch is that you have to be kinda bright to be able to get up to speed with these things... but I have no doubts you are more than capable.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yes! you are bored. Simple math. But don't believe one second Mr Akoben08, is some Jamaican bro siting up in Kingston smoking some cully.

He is probably right here in the good old . . . .

Have to admit the bro has a good analytical mind and funny as ****.

Maybe an Angela Davis wannabe. But that's cool.

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
I'm board, so ..

quote:

You don't do alot.

Don't worry, Jamaican bacon akoben08 will have Djehuti's present number beat in a fraction of the time.

At a little past the first month, he was on pace to beat my number in a couple more months, but has since slowed down.

It is actually funny to me since ako doesn't contribute too much (other than hate) in the majority of his posts.

Follow me:

Ako registered May 5th, it's July 15th, and for the sake of my laziness I'll just assume each month is 30 days. This would then mean ako's been postin' seventy days (I'm counting today as a day to be nice and give him more days incase May has another day in it which I think it does - 31).

70 goes into that number 11 whole times, with 16 out of /70 left over = 11 and 16/70 or 11 and 8/35 or ~ 11 and one fifth. Let's grab a calc [Smile] and ... This means that he posts exactly 11.23 posts per day.

quote:
Logic tells you that if you diivide a total sum of posts by a rate of posts-per day, then you'll get an amount of days it would take to reach the sum of posts at that rate.

(If this loses you it's just multiplication backwards - You know that if you combine [multiply] days by posts per day you get the total - sum of posts accumulated.)

Let's divide Djehuti's number of posts by ako's post rate and get the # of days it should take ako. 1041 point some long digit days. Let's make that into months, by dividing it by the number of days in a month (365.25/12 ~ 30.416). Okay, 1041 point something times the reciprocal of 365.25/12 = 34.21 something months.

quote:
In roughly 32.2 months, ako will have Djehuti's number of posts. That's two years, 8 months and like 6 days. (He's already been here for two and a third months, so I'm being nice by only taking 2 months off and going from 34 to 32 - he will have actually broken that number in less than 32 months)

To give an example, Horus (Heru behutet who made great slaughter among them all [Big Grin] ) who doesn't post that much and takes hiatuses but has posted alot lately has 2.49 posts per day; funny man Argyle who trolls alot has 2.763 ppd.

Ako has 11.23 posts a day. I make alot of posts, but they're long and sometimes I don't post, so I have an average of 2.8 posts per day as I usually would stop by here at least once a day or every other day because it was such a cool site (mainly with cool people in terms of Kemetology and Africana), with a few (if they don't require intention I guess you could call) hiatuses.

Recently I guess I've posted above this average because I've been hoping to ressurect the forum.

Reg posters should have alot more, cuz they frequently get into heated scholarly discussion - but they at least have provided. Dje is at about 9.4\10 depending on whether or not I delet two months (he's returned from a hiatus).

Why people worry so much about who other ppl are and what they do is beyond me, when we're posting on an internet forum. What I intended to get out of this site is information (and what had me post at my first forum ever was the) laughs.

Back on ressurection, though, my plan to do so was by either answering any interesting question that comes up in the 'jipptology forum, correcting lame trolls with their crap here, and compiliing studies and in the process bumping up good threads (ES comes up alot) - it's funny, trolls like argoyle and woof woof weef weef .. wee have begged me to leave a few times for whatever reason. This forum was so dead after all the regulars appeared to have left, but posted again and so had never left. I don't know if anyone else wants to take up the task, but, just so you know, my goal really wasn't to keep regulars here (not that I don't like them here), but to first make the site attractive enough (African Egypt would top the cake) for people really interested in Phaoronic Egypt to have posted here before inviting them. A larger community might discourage trolls, I thought. Never materialized. I even contemplated luring a non-Africa-Egypt person here via debate.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Read this book:

^That book in its first edition single-handedly provided me with ALL the information I needed to get in the game (assuming you have enough knowledge of computers and the Internet - any undergraduate degree in Computing will do).

Take the certification:

Of course, the catch is that you have to be kinda bright to be able to get up to speed with these things... but I have no doubts you are more than capable.

^ When he's not selling fake houses in Nigeria he's trying to get suckers for ponzi schemes. Go for that high returns Alive! LOL
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Heru-Behutet^*^:
Alive, do you reckon akoben is an unemployed crack-head living on food stamps in southside Queens ???

LOL, that's funny because his profile indeed states that he's from Jamaica, ala South Jamaica Queens ... [Smile]
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you, in the Castro? Now THAT's funny!
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^If you're talking to me, then no, I'm in Oakland .. [Smile] What exactly do YOU know about the Castro anyways and WHY do you seem to know so much about it? Seems suspect.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know much about The Castro. Just one key fact.
Just checking. [Cool]

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's some real radical black empowerment talk
if ever I've heard any. Right on brother, rap on!

quote:

Read this book:

Take the certification:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes! you are bored. Simple math. But don't believe one second Mr Akoben08, is some Jamaican bro siting up in Kingston smoking some cully.

He is probably right here in the good old . . . .

Have to admit the bro has a good analytical mind and funny as ****.

Maybe an Angela Davis wannabe. But that's cool.

quote:
I'm board, so ..

quote:

You don't do alot.

Follow me:

quote:

quote:

You're not too bright xyyman.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Actually he's not bright at all and is more like a bulb whose light went out long ago.

quote:

You are losing it family!! You are all over the place. Stay focused.

LOL I think the word you are looking for is "FINALLY". But no I haven't lost anything unlike you who has lost his mind a long time ago.

But you are correct about ONE thing. I need to stay focused... that is on the topic of this very thread!

Which is that without proper moderation dumbass trolls like you would not be running a muck with your idiotic nonsense!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Pass on Horus comment. Still believe IT has to come from Nigeria once they get their sheeet together.

@ DJ- happy you are catchng on.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Oh look what we have here, if it isn't New Pussy!

quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Ah, so this is what the'intelligent' folk talk about!!!!!

Gee, I wonder what's with all the "smart" comments on the AE & E forums .. NOT.

This forum isn't even a shell of it's former self, but merely a carcus.

Is this carcus in a coma, or done in for good, I wonder ...

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Djehuti. You have called those who don't think like you "Rats" in your threader-header.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-25.html

--------------------

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Pass on Horus comment. Still believe IT has to come from Nigeria once they get their sheeet together.

@ DJ- happy you are catchng on.

Well until that happens, 'American Boy Alive' can holler at me in my YouTube inbox for further info.
Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Many experts believe they came from the north east of asia.

Please cite your evidence.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Little late bro. See Marcs thread.

--------------------

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^Dude, are you surfing the net from the Penn?

If so, apologies for expecting you to be bright. They must be feeding you all those intelligence dimming chemicals in jail...

I pour out liquor for you fallen soldier. The struggle continues.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
LOL- funny. But more gang bang juvenile talk. eh
quote:
^Dude, are you surfing the net from the Penn?

If so, apologies for expecting you to be bright. They must be feeding you all those intelligence dimming chemicals in jail...

I pour out liquor for you fallen soldier. The struggle continues.

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xyyman is a "dim ass" LMAO [Big Grin] .

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Ausar was here this forum was rolling in the right direction, when he left it went downhill and got flooded with Uncle Toms like Yonis and trolls like xyyman and akoben08.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^spot on bruv. spot on.

Yonis has been around though. He's from the old school. It would be unjust to equate him with the likes of those others you mentioned.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
And Heru-Behutet made great slaughter among them!

-

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed. Yonis may have his issues but at least he does not chase after people hurling ad-hominem remarks or ethnic insults left and right, and more importantly he addresses topics that actually have to do with the forum unlike the OTHERS whom I referred to in the topic post.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Djehuti. You have called those who don't think like you "Rats" in your threader-header.

Actually I call those trolls who wreak havoc in this forum rats. Yes apparently they don't like me but I don't give.. well a rat's ass who they don't like! They are all imbeciles and morons who contribute NOTHING to the forum.

But don't worry YOU are not one of them. I consider you more of a mouse-- an annoying one who likes to play games.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ ROFL!!! This guy is from another planet! [Big Grin]
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh lookee Pharaoh's horsie's a red white & blue American thoroughbred!!!

quote:
And Heru-Behutet made great slaughter among them!

-

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does that mean we're all Carcass-oid???

quote:

This forum isn't even a shell of it's former self, but merely a carcus.

Is this carcus in a coma, or done in for good, I wonder ...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com