EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When the Cats are Away the Rats will Decay this Forum (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When the Cats are Away the Rats will Decay this Forum
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your carpet must be a mess!

quote:
Originally posted by Heru-Behutet^*^:
^Dude, are you surfing the net from the Penn?

If so, apologies for expecting you to be bright. They must be feeding you all those intelligence dimming chemicals in jail...

I pour out liquor for you fallen soldier. The struggle continues.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you had the chance to be moderator but
chucked it away to the uncaring and absentees.

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
When Ausar was here this forum was rolling in the right direction, when he left it went downhill and got flooded with Uncle Toms like Yonis and trolls like xyyman and akoben08.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When Ausar was here this forum was rolling in the right direction, when he left it went downhill and got flooded with Uncle Toms like Yonis and trolls like xyyman and akoben08.

The troll you must be refering to is your mother Charlie Brown... [Eek!]

-

Great choice of picture to represent yourself J-Horus! LOL Where did you get it National Geographic?

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Well, you had the chance to be moderator but
chucked it away to the uncaring and absentees.

quote:

I chucked nothing away, some of the dumb people who simply didn't like me because of beef in other forums made a big deal out of me wanting to be mod so I gave up the quest in order to keep the peace here. Thise idiots wanted different mods and now they're no longer here so they are the ones who actually chucked the chance at the forum having a moderator.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HistoryFacelift
Member # 14696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HistoryFacelift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the link to "MYSigner?" I think his/her name is? What is the link to their forum? I stumbled across it once by mistake but there was so much good information! It has many views but not many people post there, could we all go there maybe?

There is such great information on Egyptsearch I would hate to see it all to waste, we can collect and move to that forum.

Posts: 105 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HistoryFacelift:
What is the link to "MYSigner?" I think his/her name is? What is the link to their forum? I stumbled across it once by mistake but there was so much good information! It has many views but not many people post there, could we all go there maybe?

There is such great information on Egyptsearch I would hate to see it all to waste, we can collect and move to that forum.

Forum - http://www.forumcityusa.com/index.php?sid=ce913438733aa3be2d1911875cf33b42&mforum=africa

Resource page - http://wysinger.homestead.com/ancientafrica.html

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the site is operating as intended.
The biggest issue I see is that very little unique information is presented, and how many times can one show interest in information Diop and Sertima have already covered 30-40 years ago?
To be a site of learning I notice many here, supposedly intelligent, offer nothing unique but are highly resistant to any research not fitting into the comfortable mold of European approval. Whenever any unique research is presented outside of this myopic mold the presenters are often ridiculed by the "white approval only" crowd.
I can't help but imagine the intense aversion Diop faced as he presented his radical corrects in his early research and the white trained blacks and other people of color who adamantly opposed his revisions (corrects) to history.
Well, DIOP has been validated by time, as I suspect the very few original researchers here will also.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alas a sane voice!! Someone who speaks up. Very appropiate phrase - "supposedly intelligent".

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. The site may be getting a lot more traffic than in the past. I am seeing better quality adverts on the side now. Infact I clicked on a few. There was one on AE paintings and such. After browsing thru gave up. A lot of the paintings were NOT good replicas. Looks like it was "made in china" stuff.

So Sammy!!! - count me as potential customer(this cheap bastard don't like cheap stuff [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ). But put up good quality stuff.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news!

quote:
many here ... are highly resistant to any research not fitting into the comfortable mold of European approval.
Europeans for the most part don't subscribe to an African admixed Neolithic Greece/Europe, and Europeans don't approve of an African Biblical Israel - most old regulars of ES AE&E (RIP) did/do - so that leaves one to wonder .. how it is possible that they are Euro-lackeys..

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com