EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Goodbye from me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goodbye from me
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is something to criticise an ideology or political thought, but I can't participate when it comes to religion or dehumanise entire ethnic people.

If I have not followed my own rules, then my apology.

Peace!

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who or what has offended you?
Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you referring to Arwa? Can you specify, please?
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she means to say she is fed up of this now disgusting forum that seems to be DEDICATED to the HATRED of African peoples.

The forum has become THE OPPOSITE of what it used to be.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^She mentioned religion as well, so I'm a bit curious as to what she is talking about. Trolls have been in and out of this forum making disgusting attacks against Africans and people of African descent since time immemorable. I'd be perplexed to think that she's finally offended by that after all this time.

Edit: Ok, ok.. I see.

She writes this in another thread:

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:

And I question myself why certain veteran posters reply to this topic, but it is nice to see finally their true colour.

Blah! I'm sorry, but please! This obviously relates back to the thread from that ArabianArab guy. I don't condone at all some of the back and fourth venom on both sides [mainly from two people], but out of all of the nasty and vile things aimed towards Africans and people of African descent on this board through out time, you get offended ONLY and finally when some lowly loser who is an embarrassment to his people, gets thrashed, accompanied by a few regrettable remarks against arabs? Wow.. Oooooook. I guess hearing and reading insults against black people are second nature to you. If this is how you feel, then actually, YOU'RE the one showing YOUR true colors, so whatever.. You're a hypocrite.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ hypocrite? Stop projecting Captain America. Aren't you the American loving bourgeoisie negro who likes to make disgusting attacks on starving Africans and poor black third world countries and their Creole? Didn't you have to apologise in one thread for one of your many anti-African slanders, something that seems to come all too easily for you.

Maybe Arwa has a soft spot for Arabs, Alt for Israelites, YOU for fascist America! LOL you should be the last HYPOCRITE to point fingers.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Didn't you have to apologise in one thread
In all seriousness, I did, for my ONE slander against northern Somalis via Yonis. It was a personal argument between me and Yonis and I was offended by something he said. I don't see how admitting my own mistakes is being a hypocrite as it is an admission that attacks against anybody are unacceptable. I'm not trying to argue with you or chase your ridiculous caricatures of me. The point is that Arwa is obviously biased in favor of Arabs, but can give 2 shits about Black people [same as you].
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it had to do with Arabs and their religion (Islam), I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Of all the invaders and occupiers of African lands, the culture and religion of the Arabs has been the most devastating and ruinous in terms of the dignity and destiny of the African people.

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Moreover, I'm well aware of the latent disdain and contempt for Africans espoused by some who profess to be of Africana.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

This forum is dead.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:
In all seriousness, I did, for my ONE slander against northern Somalis via Yonis. It was a personal argument between me and Yonis and I was offended by something he said. I don't see how admitting my own mistakes is being a hypocrite as it is an admission that attacks against anybody are unacceptable. I'm not trying to argue with you or chase your ridiculous caricatures of me. The point is that Arwa is obviously biased in favor of Arabs, but can give 2 shits about Black people [same as you].
One slander? LMAO! This IS PROOF you are a hypocrite! you slander Africans many times over. And how is it that I don't care about Africans? Because I don't buy into American Jew propaganda in Sudan for their geolpolitical gains? Negro please. You are the apologist for white liberal/Jew racism, calling it "satire", have I ever denied or apologised for colorism in black Arab countries? Please don't project one me Captain America.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Moreover, I'm well aware of the latent disdain and contempt for Africans espoused by some who profess to be of Africana.
And if this is a lead off from what Akoben accused ME of, then why not go ahead and name names.

I know that I for one, spend more time on here defending mainland [continental] Africans than anyone else and I don't do it to be acknowledged for doing it.

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
have I ever denied or apologised for colorism in black Arab countries?
No, because you don't care... You've refered to Blacks as "niggers", "Negroes", "slaves" and every derogatory name under the sun used by your European and Arab brethren. The only people you show disdain for on here is people of African descent and can't stand when an African is proud of his position in this world and isn't intimidated by Jews. As far as your charges against me, they are baseless as usual.

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Sundjata:

I already have. However, I don't recall ever having had issues with you.

Peace and Out

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
have I ever denied or apologised for colorism in black Arab countries?
No, because you don't care... You've refered to Blacks as "niggers", "Negroes", "slaves" and every derogatory name under the sun used by your European and Arab brethren. The only people you show disdain for on here is people of African descent and can't stand when an African is proud of his position in this world and isn't intimidated by Jews. As far as your charges against me, they are baseless as usual.
Oh please Captain America don't start this again. Obviously you never listened to The Last Poets etc safely tucked away in your negro suburbs. LMAO!!!! So as a result of your flight from the black community you wouldn't know of the use of those words as pejoratives for a certain kind of black person – namely YOU!

I hope you're not now denying you make fun of poor black countries vis-a-vis the "privileged" position of AA? Just the other day you even gloated over a reference to racist (Jew) Disney cartoon about Caribbean peoples.

And if by "African is proud of his position in this world and isn't intimidated by Jews" are you referring to Obama?

So my not seeing him as any different from rest of American politicians, is indicative of my "hatred for Africans"? Jesus Christ you really are desperate for somebody to project your self-hatred! LOL

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
Sundjata:

I already have. However, I don't recall ever having had issues with you.

Peace and Out

Ok, thanx. Excuse my inquiry, you just left that space open given Akoben's baseless accusations and your comment directly proceeding them. No prob. [Smile]
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Akoben08
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
given Akoben's baseless accusations
Like?
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Akoben08

How is that me? Where have I said I don't like AA? Or argue that they have low IQ? Or showed disdain for black/white issues in politics?

A closer examination reveals it is really YOUR feelings Captain America! He hates and makes fun of ebonics, you hate Creole! You are the house negro like to make fun of poor black third world countries (poor field slaves) vis-a-vis AA in the big house (America), JUST LIKE HIM you say "I was chillin in the massas big house(America)"! LOL

So you're AGAIN projecting!! LMAO @ Captain America hiding behind some a**hole to project HIS feelings!

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArabianArab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
If it had to do with Arabs and their religion (Islam), I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Of all the invaders and occupiers of African lands, the culture and religion of the Arabs has been the most devastating and ruinous in terms of the dignity and destiny of the African people.

LOL The only civilized African people are those who recived th englighten and civilization of the Arabs. We build. WE never destroy.
Posts: 51 | From: العالم العربي | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ROFL [Big Grin]

You build tents? Anybody can do that! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Why are you so tit for tat and immature that when someone says something personal to you you attack their ethnicity? Yet if a white dude did that you would just ball up like a little girl.

Why are you talking to a black woman like that but not your gook girlfriend you got issues with Africans and black women hmmm? [Mad]

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^LOL.. Oh please, you charlatan.

Wolofi writes:

"Why are you so tit for tat and immature that when someone says something personal to you you attack their ethnicity?"

Firstly, this was a while ago and second, he attacked mine [or actually one with which I'm perceived to have close ties], which is irrelevant as I admit, yet you need to get your facts right and stop being a hypocrite.

Wolofi writes:

"Why are you talking to a black woman like that but not your gook girlfriend"

LOL.. Just shut up because you're so mentally handicapped that you don't realize you do what you accuse me of everyday and even do it in the same breath. What a weirdo. [Roll Eyes]

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much time but,

Sundiata is a sock puppet of "MA DICK".

This is one of the three main reasons the forum has went to hell.

Faux keyboard scholars

Deranged loons who switch between online personas and names

Lap Dogs who offer nothing to the forum besides cheerleading deranged posters such as Jeeves aka Alive-whatbox and "I like my womens white but if I have to I'll settle for light" Horus aka Heru

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolofi aka Woof Woof Weef Weef Wee aka vida (the white boy) wrote:

-------------------------------
Why are you so tit for tat and immature that when someone says something personal to you you attack their ethnicity? Yet if a white dude did that you would just ball up like a little girl.
-------------------------------

Sundjata is a sockpuppet of that pitiful loser "MA DICK" aka Ausarian. You know the poster who changes costumes online. LOL

He's afraid of white people. : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Sundjata aka Ausarian aka "MA DICK" wrote:

---------------------------
---------------------------

You're a loser. How did your life end up like this? : )

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless there's some moderation and or a new board put up, I'm through with this place. No matter how man new threads one posts in an effort to jumpstart serious discussions I've come to the grim reality that this place no longer exists to me.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com