EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Let the man have his Mandela Moment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let the man have his Mandela Moment
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It shows how difficult it will be to criticize Obama, but remember, sooner or later the honeymoon will end.

I like this comment:

quote:
The one thing we have, is that the international world is as in awe of Our new president as is us. This time, if this idiot [Zawahiri] and his bandits dare to try something, not only will Obama obliterate (to use Hillary;s word) them but we will finally have the international world on our side for support. If these international governments are taking their time to support the US, their citizens will shake up their government to give us a hand….remember how popular is president Obama amongst those overseas and they are following his rise as close as us, if not closer. The demand to send magazines with Obama in is getting out of hand and family members and friends cannot wait to get them from me. Alqueida is running scared…their time is running out.
[Source]
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I don't consider to call someone a house nigger as critique, but I wanted to show how difficult it will be to criticize Obama and his administration.
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Arwa, I guess it all depends on your definition and your initial expectations.

Obviously a white's definition for house Negro will be skewed from the original Malcolm presentation, and younger Hip-Hop generation's justification of house naggarism with, I'm getting paid.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com