This is topic Let the man have his Mandela Moment in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000773

Posted by Arwa (Member # 11172) on :

It shows how difficult it will be to criticize Obama, but remember, sooner or later the honeymoon will end.

I like this comment:

quote:
The one thing we have, is that the international world is as in awe of Our new president as is us. This time, if this idiot [Zawahiri] and his bandits dare to try something, not only will Obama obliterate (to use Hillary;s word) them but we will finally have the international world on our side for support. If these international governments are taking their time to support the US, their citizens will shake up their government to give us a hand….remember how popular is president Obama amongst those overseas and they are following his rise as close as us, if not closer. The demand to send magazines with Obama in is getting out of hand and family members and friends cannot wait to get them from me. Alqueida is running scared…their time is running out.
[Source]

Posted by Arwa (Member # 11172) on :

BTW, I don't consider to call someone a house nigger as critique, but I wanted to show how difficult it will be to criticize Obama and his administration.

Posted by meninarmer (Member # 12654) on :

Well Arwa, I guess it all depends on your definition and your initial expectations.

Obviously a white's definition for house Negro will be skewed from the original Malcolm presentation, and younger Hip-Hop generation's justification of house naggarism with, I'm getting paid.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com